Widowmaker's scoped headshot damage

Competitive Discussion
As the title says I think with all these changes going on right now in overwatch her headshot dmg when fully charged should be increased to 400.
Nope.
How about no?
They just need to make the servers better for hitscan players that is all
Widow in the first place isn't fun or challenging to play with or against, her damage should be the last thing that got increased.
Zarya ain’t amazing right now anyways.. so you want widow to 1 shot her?
Not to mention you could 1shot orisa rein and winston if they had discord or you have mercy boost. Sounds pretty legit.
07/05/2018 09:26Posted by boypig24

zarya is currently in a great spot what are you talking about?

No I don't want widow to be able to 1shot tanks but i want her to be able to 1 shot heroes that used to have 200 hp before Brigitte came along.
I guess you never faced a brigitte + a pharmacy + a sym( with shield gen) and a torb in the same team in defense.
Widow is fine. Just fix the bugs and fix head hitboxes - especially hanzos.
Soo... you want widow to be able (almost) oneshot tanks too? How about no... Good widowmaker players can usually carry their team if left alone and not countered (Nothing worse than seeing WM is shooting ur team down 1 by 1 before even getting to the point), Bad Widowmakers in otherhand... well they couldnt get headshot from a target that stands still.
07/05/2018 13:54Posted by ryy

She’s a tank
All tanks are suffering atm
Why are all these low rated players talking about how to balance the game, I just don't understand.
08/05/2018 09:41Posted by Runss
Why are all these low rated players talking about how to balance the game, I just don't understand.

Bridgette 1 trick flaming lowbies about "balance issues"

Get your head out your a$$, the heros don't change because we're in silver or gold, take your 1 trick for example, unbalance at every single tier.. but hey you're masters so you're right eh?
08/05/2018 09:38Posted by boypig24
<span class="truncated">...</span>

She’s a tank
All tanks are suffering atm

She is a tank that is currently in the meta because she works so well against teams that group up because of her grav...
She also works great because she can shield the brigitte stuns on the rein i dont know why you are saying all tanks are suffering atm when 3 tanks 3 support is a legit comp sure its annoying been stunned all the time and knocked around but the flankers have it 10x worse this season.

I dont know if you could even ask for more as a zarya player this season brigitte ultimate even stacked under the shield that zarya has making it even harder to remove it the counters for brigitte atm are splash damage heroes which gives zarya huge charge did i miss something?
09/05/2018 15:50Posted by Dobu
08/05/2018 09:41Posted by Runss

Bridgette 1 trick flaming lowbies about "balance issues"

Get your head out your a$$, the heros don't change because we're in silver or gold, take your 1 trick for example, unbalance at every single tier.. but hey you're masters so you're right eh?

Yes brigitte is busted but why would anyone who wants to climb play a hero that has a lower winrate and is harder to play brigitte atm can get just as much value even if you are bad with her as a great zen/lucio can so why would you not play this?

Yes its a !@#$ty thing to do but overwatch is going down the road of moba/spam style and the harder to play heroes are getting worse each season cant blame him for playing brigitte i would not want to play a flanker or widowmaker in this meta hanzo just works so much better at spamming shields.
06/05/2018 23:57Posted by Rivah
As the title says I think with all these changes going on right now in overwatch her headshot dmg when fully charged should be increased to 400.

Go see your therapist and see what he says about that.
11/05/2018 19:42Posted by JimSeoung
Go see your therapist and see what he says about that.

If you don't have anything to say related to the topic move along then .
07/05/2018 14:31Posted by Rivah

No I don't want widow to be able to 1shot tanks but i want her to be able to 1 shot heroes that used to have 200 hp before Brigitte came along.
I guess you never faced a brigitte + a pharmacy + a sym( with shield gen) and a torb in the same team in defense.

Just shoot them twice then?