Brigitte

Competitive Discussion
Her cooldowns are too fast, she heals faster than she takes damage and has a stupid hitbox for her abilities. She wasn't ready to be put in comp and now she's ruining it.
Just learn to play Phara like everyone else and get free SR or force the Brigitte to switch of cause she F's Brigitte up so badly she can not do anything till the Phara is taken out.
09/05/2018 20:12Posted by Dachi
Just learn to play Phara like everyone else and get free SR or force the Brigitte to switch of cause she F's Brigitte up so badly she can not do anything till the Phara is taken out.

you mean untill the enemy team picks mercy hanzo with the brigitte and 1 shots you out of the sky with storm arrows ye sure

Stop defending the crutch blizzard has given you the fact that you are still in bronze while one tricking brigitte is pretty sad you must be very bad at the game.
I am not defending anything I am very aware Brigitte is op as hell right now I am still in bronze for many reasons not just I am bad I have been almost out of it more times then I can count leavers, throwers trolls we have tons of them down here also doesn't help I had the stupid game crashing out only way to fix it is restart pc bug twice yesterday that caused me to lose 100sr. Stop using the x person is a one trick Brigitte still stuck in bronze as a way to ignore what they are saying I know there are counters and different ranks have different ways to deal with X character I was just putting it out there that most people have found the easiest way to deal with her is long range poke comps that make her almost useless.
Also I am playing mostly Brigitte because I like the play style and character she fits me nicely but I am aware she needs a bit of fine tunning everything on the ptr for her is looking good maybe add another second or 2 to the cd for shield bash cause 6 seconds instead of 5 is still too low making rally only 100 armour instead of 150 is good yes I want my character to be in a healthy spot not a oh my god I climbed because I am playing the most broken thing since instant res mercy spot.
10/05/2018 11:01Posted by Dachi
I am not defending anything I am very aware Brigitte is op as hell right now I am still in bronze for many reasons not just I am bad I have been almost out of it more times then I can count leavers, throwers trolls we have tons of them down here also doesn't help I had the stupid game crashing out only way to fix it is restart pc bug twice yesterday that caused me to lose 100sr. Stop using the x person is a one trick Brigitte still stuck in bronze as a way to ignore what they are saying I know there are counters and different ranks have different ways to deal with X character I was just putting it out there that most people have found the easiest way to deal with her is long range poke comps that make her almost useless.

the thing is there is no real counter to brigitte at the moment yes you can say high damage heroes counter her but that does not mean that she has to swap of because you just put high damage heroes in the same team as the brigitte and its whoever breaks the shields first.

Pharah was a good pick before they buffed hanzo but now that he can get damage boosted on stormarrows it makes him better at taking phara out also the amount of burst damage he can do to shield while damage boosted makes him just a better pick over her his ultimate works with zarya alot better with less risk.

Because brigitte is in the game on some maps it makes half the roster completly useless yes maybe you can still dive on certain maps like gibraltar attack/numbani but other then that she has turned the game into a spam damage into the shield race and that is what needs changing something has to be done about the armor ok i agree the 1 shot combo is a good adition because people didnt want to learn how to aim to kill tracers and i can live with that blizzard want it to be a casual game.

But the armor makes playing tracer almost pointless because of how much damage it reduces winston is also useless there was ways they could of nerfed dive without doing it like this they should make her 250 health normal without armor this would atleast make it possible for flankers to 1v1 her.

armor nerf too ultimate will change nothing that needs to also deplete over time and stack ontop of shields not under it armor is one of the strongest things in the game vs some heroes its why some tanks dont even have it it is possible for a brigitte to walk in a straight line and a tracer not be able to 1 clip her because of all this armor if she can insta kill a tracer with ease you should be able to do the same with tracer if you land every shot.

so yes long range poke heroes are good vs brigitte but also great in her team just like zen was to dive weak against it with half the enemy team countering him but at the same time works so well with it.
10/05/2018 12:38Posted by ryy
10/05/2018 11:01Posted by Dachi

the thing is there is no real counter to brigitte at the moment yes you can say high damage heroes counter her but that does not mean that she has to swap of because you just put high damage heroes in the same team as the brigitte and its whoever breaks the shields first.

Pharah was a good pick before they buffed hanzo but now that he can get damage boosted on stormarrows it makes him better at taking phara out also the amount of burst damage he can do to shield while damage boosted makes him just a better pick over her his ultimate works with zarya alot better with less risk.

Because brigitte is in the game on some maps it makes half the roster completly useless yes maybe you can still dive on certain maps like gibraltar attack/numbani but other then that she has turned the game into a spam damage into the shield race and that is what needs changing something has to be done about the armor ok i agree the 1 shot combo is a good adition because people didnt want to learn how to aim to kill tracers and i can live with that blizzard want it to be a casual game.

But the armor makes playing tracer almost pointless because of how much damage it reduces winston is also useless there was ways they could of nerfed dive without doing it like this they should make her 250 health normal without armor this would atleast make it possible for flankers to 1v1 her.

armor nerf too ultimate will change nothing that needs to also deplete over time and stack ontop of shields not under it armor is one of the strongest things in the game vs some heroes its why some tanks dont even have it it is possible for a brigitte to walk in a straight line and a tracer not be able to 1 clip her because of all this armor if she can insta kill a tracer with ease you should be able to do the same with tracer if you land every shot.

so yes long range poke heroes are good vs brigitte but also great in her team just like zen was to dive weak against it with half the enemy team countering him but at the same time works so well with it.

All fair points its I guess one of those things shes a powerful hero that has forced a meta change quickly with out there being much you can do other than play a mirror comp and playing race to destroy the shields. I love the hero just damn did they not do enough testing but that's the problem there is no incentive for people to play the ptr or quick play like they would competitive so there is no way to see exactly how a new hero will affect competitive till they hit the ladder then its blizz having to be reactive its why the wait for her to hit season 10 was stupid imho if she came out in season 9 then she would of been closer to balanced by now.
07/05/2018 15:29Posted by Kacper
Her cooldowns are too fast, she heals faster than she takes damage and has a stupid hitbox for her abilities. She wasn't ready to be put in comp and now she's ruining it.

check ptr patch notes, she got 2 nerfs one is for cd, one is for the ult
so we can now finally admit that ptr is complete waste of time for everybody. there is ppl playing it, still this happened...