Widowmaker Noire & General Questions:

General Discussion
I'm kinda curious and wondering if anyone can answer my question so do the exclusive skins such as the Blizcon skins and Noire Widowmaker skin count towards fully completing those said characters. For example, if i don't have those said skins; Noire Widowmaker in particular can I still 100% her cosmetics wise; as I do main her and I'm hoping to fully complete her in due time.

Also, before I get any just buy a code!!!1!! comments, I have looked for the cheapest most reliable codes and they still aren't exactly "cheap" I'd rather not risk it and possibly get scammed so I understand I'll probably never get the skin on PC however I have it on Ps4 so I guess that's nice. Maybe Blizzard could in the future allow it so a skin like Widowmaker's Noire skin could transfer over between accounts, as I have already pre-ordered Overwatch in the past just not for the correct platform at the time of what I was playing most. I know they can do it because they've done it with the promotional HOS skins; Oni Genji & Officier Dva so maybe in due time they could do it with this skin if it's needed for full completion. Therefore, I don't see the problem with it as I have pre-ordered it just for a different platform so I'm not getting it for free, the extra money was still spent for the pre-order edition of the game, just not for PC Overwatch.
14/05/2018 09:45Posted by Whitewolf
I'm kinda curious and wondering if anyone can answer my question so do the exclusive skins such as the Blizcon skins and Noire Widowmaker skin count towards fully completing those said characters. For example, if i don't have those said skins; Noire Widowmaker in particular can I still 100% her cosmetics wise; as I do main her and I'm hoping to fully complete her in due time.

Also, before I get any just buy a code!!!1!! comments, I have looked for the cheapest most reliable codes and they still aren't exactly "cheap" I'd rather not risk it and possibly get scammed so I understand I'll probably never get the skin on PC however I have it on Ps4 so I guess that's nice. Maybe Blizzard could in the future allow it so a skin like Widowmaker's Noire skin could transfer over between accounts, as I have already pre-ordered Overwatch in the past just not for the correct platform at the time of what I was playing most. I know they can do it because they've done it with the promotional HOS skins; Oni Genji & Officier Dva so maybe in due time they could do it with this skin if it's needed for full completion. Therefore, I don't see the problem with it as I have pre-ordered it just for a different platform so I'm not getting it for free, the extra money was still spent for the pre-order edition of the game, just not for PC Overwatch.

I'm actually fine with the idea of cosmetics being transferable between consoles, just not for it to suddenly be available to everyone.