Is Lucio Bad?

General Discussion
So ive been playing Lucio for 5 seasons now and this season he seems, underwhelming? In match making at least. Zarya is everywhere and beat just doesn't work against grav (its a pretty high damage meta so beat really is in a bad spot i think) Its hard to be aggressive with Brigitte in the game so it just leaves you on point healing after you speed your team into position and then its up to them. Any other Lucio mains feel this or am i bad?
09/05/2018 19:14Posted by Keroki
So ive been playing Lucio for 5 seasons now and this season he seems, underwhelming? In match making at least. Zarya is everywhere and beat just doesn't work against grav (its a pretty high damage meta so beat really is in a bad spot i think) Its hard to be aggressive with Brigitte in the game so it just leaves you on point healing after you speed your team into position and then its up to them. Any other Lucio mains feel this or am i bad?
he feels weaker to me as well, especially his ult, zen is a better pick most of the time.
I have little experience to speak from but he is a character I would like to see get a small pass over. I especially wish his healing was more active. Honestly, to me at least, he feels unintuitive to play. I could especially see how confusing he'd be for newcomers.
I feel he is better than ever..