How to unlock Pink Mercy player icon?

General Discussion
I don't think anyone has the Player Icon at this point, I got all the sprays too and no Icon. Please fix this Blizzard!
I got the icon at the same time as I got the skin, I was questioning why I didn't get the sprays but apparently I have to watch a stream or something?

oh theres 2 icons?! I need to pay attention
Same here, i got everything but the player icon
09/05/2018 17:37Posted by Atticmonster
I got the icon at the same time as I got the skin, I was questioning why I didn't get the sprays but apparently I have to watch a stream or something?

oh theres 2 icons?! I need to pay attention

Yeah, you need to watch the charity streams for 6 hours to get all of the sprays and the second icon. https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21758132?blzcmp=app#pinkmercydrops
I watched for 6 hours yesterday and got the sprays soon afterwards but the pink mercy icon still hasn't unlocked for me either. I'm sure they'll fix it soon though, if it's glitching for everyone.
Same here. I have all the sprays, but the icon is still locked in my list.
I think the 'Pink' player Icon you get from watching 4 cumulative hours of Charity Streams will be given out by Blizzard in smaller batches, or even all at once after each streamer finishes their alloted day.

If you have the sprays, you'll get the Icon. Even if you have to send in a ticket at some point. Just give them a bit to catch up. Lot of people to keep track of right now.
I logged in and i got the player icon straight away
Just got tier 3 without icon. Hope bliz would fix that.

P.S. Really love that skin. It's too expensive for me, but i bought it and just hope that those credits goes for the right purpose.
09/05/2018 19:51Posted by XXPredatorXX
I logged in and i got the player icon straight away

You got first icon, I guess. There is a second icon with mercy's head.
So this is a common occurrence. I didn’t get it either
same here i got all 4 sprays but no player icon
Same no player icon after looking 4hours .. :(
I contacted chat support and asked about this as I was curious why I didn't have it when I had all the sprays. They told me it was a issue on their end and they're in the process of working on fixing it. Hope this helps.
okay now i have got the 2nd icon which all people who have the 3 sprays should get it now
09/05/2018 22:30Posted by Abdulatif
okay now i have got the 2nd icon which all people who have the 3 sprays should get it now

true, i got it too )
I just logged on and got it.. :)
same, the bugs fixed ^__^
Do you have to watch the stream live to get the stuff?
I have the notifications in twitch for 3, but don't see any in my overwatch game.
11/05/2018 05:50Posted by Smittyeh
I have the notifications in twitch for 3, but don't see any in my overwatch game.

Exactly my issue, as well.