Ah, the disconnects

Technical Support
So, I've jumped through all of the necessary troubleshooting hoops, and I'm still getting disconnected. I was just suspended because I got disconnected from a comp game and wasn't able to rejoin.

If this keeps happening, and I keep getting suspended from matches because this problem, let's face it, probably won't get fixed, am I gonna get banned from comp? Does the suspension system snowball from 10 minutes to days and eventually a ban? Or is it just gonna slap me on the wrist a little?

If I get banned because of this absolute load of BS, I'm going to the Blizz headquarters and overwatering all of the plants and ever so slightly messing with the clocks. People will be minorly inconvenienced, mark my words.

(inb4 Blizz ban me for threats :P)
Hello CarolusRex,

If you tried all the steps here (including advanced troubleshooting) and the issue persists, we will need some diagnostics so we can investigate your case:

- Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)
- Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)
- WinMTR (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)

About the suspensions from the competitive mode, I would recommend you not playing competitive until you fix this. Repeated sanctions can end up in a ban from the competitive mode for the rest of the season.