New Competitive Plus mode

General Discussion
Add a new competitive mode for people who play 15+ hours per week? Maybe force people to be in team chat (and, I guess, they can choose to mute)? Try to separate the casual player who throws or doesn't want to play as a team for a group of more serious players who are trying to advance?
You are asking the impossible.
What will stop this players from queing for it or doing the exact seme qp bull!@#$?
12/05/2018 16:45Posted by Schue
Add a new competitive mode for people who play 15+ hours per week? Maybe force people to be in team chat (and, I guess, they can choose to mute)? Try to separate the casual player who throws or doesn't want to play as a team for a group of more serious players who are trying to advance?

This is very interesting :

- Im not sure how many people play over 15 hours weekly, but it will result in extended queue times for a reason that is honestly stupid. Elaborate on how this will improve your experience.

- I do somewhat agree with the fact that people should be in teamchat, though I can understand why people want to mute it, 50/50 on that subject.

- According to what your saying, all casual players are throwers, which is as laughable as your suggestion. Please elaborate on how casual players, who make up the bulk of the Overwatch playerbase, are seemingly always throwing and refusing to play as a team.
This removes people who just want to play the game casually from being able to play the game as many of the players who don't throw will usally be in the upper bracket (with your logic) therefore leaving anyone who just wants to enjoy their evening stuck with alot more trolls
just because you use team chat doesn't mean you are a good player or a good person or a good anything
Threads like this give me always a good laugh
Competive plus plus: Now with role select