Played the worst competitive game ever

Competitive Discussion
It was Hanamura, fitting considering Hanamura is the worst map by far.

Anyway, we got the first point on attack easy enough, then on the second point the enemies had Brigitte + Symmetra + another healer, don't remember which one. The enemy Brigitte was actually smart and was using her ulti before every teamfight. Symmetra added 75 shields on top of that. Then they picked some spam like junkrat and hanzo. We couldn't do anything, couldn't even touch the point. My team's supports refused to pick Brigitte themselves so we were fighting at about 225 health disadvantage every time and maybe could kill 1-2 people before we got wiped.

Ok, defense, everybody is pissed off flaming the meta and saying how they'll uninstall. Pretty normal so far. Thing is for some reason the enemy team decided to not run Brigitte, they went for Moira+Lucio. They couldn't even get 1 tick on the first point, they got annihilated. What the hell? They were destroying us 5 minutes ago, they were close to camping us yet they couldn't even take point 1 without precious Brigitte leading them?

What a friggin cancerous game Overwatch has become........
14/05/2018 10:11Posted by Bustar

Anyway, we got the first point on attack easy enough, then on the second point the enemies had Brigitte + Symmetra + another healer, don't remember which one. The enemy Brigitte was actually smart and was using her ulti before every teamfight. Symmetra added 75 shields on top of that. Then they picked some spam like junkrat and hanzo. We couldn't do anything, couldn't even touch the point. My team's supports refused to pick Brigitte themselves so we were fighting at about 225 health disadvantage every time and maybe could kill 1-2 people before we got wiped.

You should've honestly tried to counterpick. Pharah counters junk, Brigitte, Symmetra, mostly hanzo as well. I'm not saying picking Pharah wouldve been autowin, but it definitely wouldve helped.

People (I know as only one player you can't do much if teammates dont cooperate) should try thinking about team compositions once in a while. Another possibility is quadtank with moira+lucio. Just walk in and stomp them. Junk gives zarya+rein a million charge.