Sr

Competitive Discussion
Can someone PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS RETARDED RANKING SYTEM. I win around 20 sr or so. But when i lose with a leaver on my team i lose 24 sr. with gold medals??? i didnt even play bad. Can blizzard add a trustfactor matchmaking system as in csgo where you have "karma" or something like that. Like u get placed in the same gamewith other leavers instead of people who almost never leave
This is a group based game. So it reward/penalize players on the groups performance. So it doesn't care that your group has a leaver. You shouldn't have grouped with him. And it is the risk of using the random group creator.

What we need is a better way to create or own groups, a system to find players who we want to group with, so we don't have to use the random group creator.
15/05/2018 07:44Posted by DutchAres
This is a group based game. So it reward/penalize players on the groups performance. So it doesn't care that your group has a leaver. You shouldn't have grouped with him. And it is the risk of using the random group creator.

Yes you lose or win as a team, but your own performance affects how much you win or lose SR. For your SR that is.

What we need is a better way to create or own groups, a system to find players who we want to group with, so we don't have to use the random group creator.

There is like 500+ discord channels with 500+ people online (way more on bigger ones) playing games. If you really want that and put in little effort you can find those (ie. google).

There is also sites for grouping up but Id use those only for looking for teams. Because you know web pages are clunky af compared to discord when looking for players on the fly. (also most teams just give their discord links for contact and use the pages just post their ads)
15/05/2018 07:52Posted by Basso

Yes you lose or win as a team, but your own performance affects how much you win or lose SR. For your SR that is.

There is like 500+ discord channels with 500+ people online (way more on bigger ones) playing games. If you really want that and put in little effort you can find those (ie. google).

There is also sites for grouping up but Id use those only for looking for teams. Because you know web pages are clunky af compared to discord when looking for players on the fly. (also most teams just give their discord links for contact and use the pages just post their ads)

I don't see the stats of those players in discord.
I don't see what players want to also play competitive
I don't see their ranks
Or what they want to play, or can play.
Most of the time i cant see what language they speak.
Most of the time i cant see what age they are.
I cant see how many time they lost connection or leave before the end, this season and last season.
I cant see how many times they under performed (so had really bad stats compared to others playing that hero or doing the same role in a match, like < 60% of the best), this season and the last season.

If i would get this info i could create a group within minutes with players i have a high chance i am going to enjoy the matches. A group where everyone can play the heroes they want. With the setup you want. And as flexible as you want(what heroes can they all play well enough next to their mains)

A lfg system like that is not to hard to make and blizzard could probably make it within 5 days with a team of like 6 people (1 project manager/designer, 2 software engineers, 1 tester, 2 graphic artists to create the user interface(can re-use a lot)). So i cant understand why they didn't do this like ages ago...