Limited skins on upcoming event

General Discussion
It was said that on new anniversary event all skins from all previous events would be available. Does this concerns limited skins like Noire widowmaker as well?
noire widow i really really doubt it, she wasnt an event skin, she was a preorder skin, u didnt preorder, to bad, do u realize what a s*** show it would be if they released a skin u had to pay money for again when its supposed to be limited to preorder only?
14/05/2018 19:38Posted by Clarice
noire widow i really really doubt it, she wasnt an event skin, she was a preorder skin, u didnt preorder, to bad, do u realize what a s*** show it would be if they released a skin u had to pay money for again when its supposed to be limited to preorder only?

A full 2 years later, I think it would be fine, I doubt anyone would be really angry, quite the opposite actually
<span class="truncated">...</span>

A full 2 years later, I think it would be fine, I doubt anyone would be really angry, quite the opposite actually

ur telling me if u have a pokemon card u bought knowing it would never be released again worth about 100 dollars, got rereleased EXACTLY the same, so urs 2 year old one got 0 value, wouldnt piss u off. Not even rereleased for real money, meaning only people willing to cash could get it anyway, but for anyone who just happen to play a game decently much can get.
Releasing Noire again would be a very cash hungry move by blizzard.

And the skin isn't even that great tbh, I have it but use it rarely. I doubt they will risk their reputation for a single skin.