Banned for one-tricking

Competitive Discussion
I’ve been playing Torbjorn this season. It started off as me wanting to try him out in comp for the first time , and I was pleasantly surprised . I was playing really well and getting in considerable damage, eliminations, and focusing the objective. Contrary to popular “meta” thought, I was climbing in SR with a 60% win percentage.
One-tricking ? Sure. Gameplay sabotage? Definitely not—my wins, effort and gameplay prove this. I climbed from SR 2700-3175 in less than a week of playing Torb. I was met by constant messages of harassment and reports. Then eventually OW alerted me people were avoiding me often. But hey, I’m winning continuously and playing really well— that’s what matters to me in competitive.

But what happened this morning is dissapointing. I get harassed by my teammates and before the game is even a round in, some guy threatens to report me. And I get immediately banned after the game. This seems completely unfair to me and against the gameplay sabotage description. Because I don’t play what other people want me to play , but I play well, I should be suspended ?

Can peopl stop blaming one-tricks for losses when it clearly isn’t the case for every single one? Or better yet. Save your reports for AFTER the game to determine if someone threw? Not because you dislike them ?
09/05/2018 15:22Posted by TheHotMutton
I’ve been playing Torbjorn this season. It started off as me wanting to try him out in comp for the first time , and I was pleasantly surprised . I was playing really well and getting in considerable damage, eliminations, and focusing the objective. Contrary to popular “meta” thought, I was climbing in SR with a 60% win percentage.
One-tricking ? Sure. Gameplay sabotage? Definitely not—my wins, effort and gameplay prove this. I climbed from SR 2700-3175 in less than a week of playing Torb. I was met by constant messages of harassment and reports. Then eventually OW alerted me people were avoiding me often. But hey, I’m winning continuously and playing really well— that’s what matters to me in competitive.

But what happened this morning is dissapointing. I get harassed by my teammates and before the game is even a round in, some guy threatens to report me. And I get immediately banned after the game. This seems completely unfair to me and against the gameplay sabotage description. Because I don’t play what other people want me to play , but I play well, I should be suspended ?

Can peopl stop blaming one-tricks for losses when it clearly isn’t the case for every single one? Or better yet. Save your reports for AFTER the game to determine if someone threw? Not because you dislike them ?

Aww poor you i love how you one tricks always seem to play the victim you are making other people play around you people dont like doing this every game so they report you its simple sure you might have 60% winrate but im sure some of them 40% games you lost was because of you been counter on torb and not changing.
You got suspended for a day(assuming this is your first offense). I get it, I've done the same and got suspended too but there is literally nothing you can do about it. Shall Blizzard whitelist all torb and symmetra one tricks?
The game is designed around working as a team the rest of the team is telling you they do not want a Torb in their comp as its not working or wont work you are refusing to change character that is the very definition of gameplay sabotage, you are sabotaging the game for the 5 other members of your team want to one trick a character like Torb find 5 other team mates who will accept it and 6 stack or play with the people you get and play what the team needs.
Playing around an attack Torb that won't switch is about as fun as drinking bleach.
I'd report and avoid you even before the game ended.
09/05/2018 15:22Posted by TheHotMutton

good that u get suspended