The Rise of Aim Hacking/ Aimbot

Competitive Discussion
What is happening to overwatch man, server is bad, players are bad, heroes are unbalance and now HACKERS. I m not even making this up, i was smurfing in another account and already faced 2 aim hacking tracer. Here is the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chfyDiKR7_Q&t=258s

Pls pls pls fix ur xxxx man Jeff Kaplan
How on earth is that proof?

Here is proof that there is no hackers:
I said so.
13/05/2018 18:01Posted by Basso
How on earth is that proof?

Here is proof that there is no hackers:
I said so.

how bad can u be to not be able to tell someone is hacking lol, probably bronze.
13/05/2018 18:04Posted by xSoloz
how bad can u be to not be able to tell someone is hacking lol, probably bronze.

So where is your proof of hackers? I havent seen one so I cant give the proof. I cant proof something that is not. You say you know there is hackers so record a hacker when you see and boom proof. You dont have? Oh thats what I thought.

Oh and btw bronze players call non cheaters cheaters so I guess your bronze then?
Who cares game is !@#$ now i hope all hitscan players start using it just to ruin the game for the morons that are playing triple support at the moment maybe then blizzard will make it so skill actually matters again
13/05/2018 19:56Posted by ryy
Who cares game is !@#$ now i hope all hitscan players start using it just to ruin the game for the morons that are playing triple support at the moment maybe then blizzard will make it so skill actually matters again

Maybe you should donate some of that salt to poor people. They need the extra you got.
13/05/2018 20:33Posted by Basso
13/05/2018 19:56Posted by ryy

Maybe you should donate some of that salt to poor people. They need the extra you got.

its not salt its the truth you cant complain about aimbotters when some of the heroes in the game can still beat the aimbotter its pretty dumb to complain.
13/05/2018 18:48Posted by Basso

So where is your proof of hackers? I havent seen one so I cant give the proof. I cant proof something that is not. You say you know there is hackers so record a hacker when you see and boom proof. You dont have? Oh thats what I thought.

Oh and btw bronze players call non cheaters cheaters so I guess your bronze then?

1:30. Hanzo was aiming at rein. And walking forward. Another target, zen came into view that was closer. Cursor auto locked him.(only like halve of a second) Walk more forward, so zen get out of view again. Auto lock back to rein. Stopped moving forward, zen came into few, auto lock back on him and killed him.

Dont know of the others. Stopped watching :P
14/05/2018 08:17Posted by DutchAres
1:30. Hanzo was aiming at rein. And walking forward. Another target, zen came into view that was closer. Cursor auto locked him.(only like halve of a second) Walk more forward, so zen get out of view again. Auto lock back to rein. Stopped moving forward, zen came into few, auto lock back on him and killed him.

Dont know of the others. Stopped watching :P

I thought the proof was nateson ranting about the hackers, I didnt watch it from beginning because the OP linked the video after the "proofs". Sure there was actually one hacker. The soldier. If you call the hanzo hacker idk, maybe that can look like a hacker to a bronze. Also nateson said he found a hacker and hes gonna show it, but then he starts to talk about hes freind who found hacker and never showed the hacker. Well what do you know, nateson has always been under sh*t tier youtuber and seems like still is. He was able to find one hacker for hes almost 10 mins of hacker rant. One hacker. Wow such raise of the hackers. One. F*cking. Hacker. Sure its annoying. But like said. Ive played this game tons and I got smurfs. Never seen one hacker. I have friends who plays tons and they have never seen a hacker. Combined we are talking about tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of hours game play and 0 hackers. If it was a huge problem surely we had met one and there was a huge outcry like there was early in OW when there was actually a huge problem on asian servers. It got fixed and sure after that there has been hackers but we are talking about 1 hacker popping out now and then.

Also lets analyze the claim about hanzo.

A GM smurf player is shooting a reinhardts back and a wild support appears in hes screen. What does a GM smurf do
1) continue shooting rein
2) get ready to kill a support
if you answer 1) your bronze
Also the aim never flicks back to rein and I guess the aimbot thought the pillar next to zen was enemy too because he shot the pillar as well.

So what has happened:
A trash youtuber found one cheater. Hey lets make a video about cheaters in OW. Cant find any more. Takes some high tier smurfs so bronzes could actually believe they are cheaters and claims those guys are cheaters. Wooo views and add revenue.
The number of cheaters are really low, thank god.
And i have seen only 1 aimbot hacker before.(very obvious had also play of the game with his cursor jumping from 1 to another and 100% hit)
But i play at a level a aimbotter would be very bad to stay in that rank :P

But there are a lot of players who say he is cheating only because they got killed a few times. As a player who was called a cheater many times in my old df2 times(yeah i am old), where i would have been a pro player(our guild was top 10 world wide) , if esport excisted i would have had another life. And got scores like 160 kills 4 deaths on open servers.. and got called cheaters lots of times. But I just practiced every day for hours.

Only problem i did a bit of research, there are actually aimbots for overwatch that don't really auto aim, but help you keep the cursor on the target after first hit... These will be harder to detect since they will not have a auto target closest target or a 100% hit score.
Program was already sended to blizzard by the youtuber. So they probably already check in services if you have this service running etc.. But you probably can make something and only use it yourself(and get never detected)
There is natural aiming and there is aimbot aiming. No matter what things will look unnatural when using aimbot (unless the aimbot is f*cking useless). If you would take one of Dafrans vods you could prolyl find 1-6 clips from one playing session clip it out and call him out for aim botting because hes tracing is f*cking crisp. But if you look at the big picture just not one kill you realize hes insanely good and its highly unlikely that like few % (like under 5) of the play time he just toggles aimbot on middle of fight to kill one guy.

The biggest thing about aimbotters unless they are blatant like the soldier was you need a bigger picture. They are higher rank than they should be because of the hacks and they play like bronze. So the easiest thing to spot is not someone aiming like a god but someone aiming like a god and constantly in bad position and 0 game sense.

Also ive been called a hacker in OW. Back in days like old cs (before steam) i think it was 1.4 or 1.5 I was constantly called hacker because I had invested in good headphones and I basically had wall hacks because people made noise and I spammed them trough walls. Also my aim was pretty good, Id say better than these days since Im old af as well. Also reminds me of some fun moments when people accused me of hacking leaving server coming back with blatant hacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib646u59FLs
14/05/2018 13:47Posted by DutchAres
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib646u59FLs

That video is over a year old. Also I dont know like wtf is that "aimbot". I track better than that aimbot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXuPaBkFqQ
2:45 for example are the (very) old ones.
Very obvious.
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ_fEZS0fzQ

And lots of people got banned because they were using it.

Aim bots especially the ones that don't give a 100% hit, are hard to detect.
Finding a way to 100% counter all those hacks will probably make you very rich.
I think lots of game companies would want to have it
So if anyone have a good idea, please send me a private message :P
14/05/2018 14:33Posted by DutchAres
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkXuPaBkFqQ
2:45 for example are the (very) old ones.
Very obvious.

Thats from the era aim bots were actually an issue if I recall right. And were fixed quite fast imo. I didnt say aim bots were never issue. I didnt say they dont exists.

And lots of people got banned because they were using it.

They sure did. And some people even cried that they should get refund because they were "only" using trigger bots not aim bots.

Aim bots especially the ones that don't give a 100% hit, are hard to detect.
Finding a way to 100% counter all those hacks will probably make you very rich.
I think lots of game companies would want to have it
So if anyone have a good idea, please send me a private message :P

Yeah I found one recent as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rU32pMDpmA
Its 100% legit, you wont get banned and blizzard doesent care and a lot people use it. Its almost impossible to detect this kind of aim bot.

I mean to be able to to 100% counter hackers you need a personal guard for every player and even then its possible that they hack. You need lan environment and people need to play on only lan computers that have never been connected to internet and people need to play naked under heavy surveillance so they dont sneak in some usb stick and install hacks. And even then some of the people who maintain the computers might be corrupt and install a hack. So no. 100% is never going to happen.
13/05/2018 18:48Posted by Basso

Probably not gonna waste my time talking to u since u cant tell in that video. oh well, up to u.
14/05/2018 15:42Posted by xSoloz
Probably not gonna waste my time talking to u since u cant tell in that video. oh well, up to u.

If u read I didnt realize the proof was in the video BEFORE the point you linked it. You know that right? Oh no u dont even know how to link youtube videos? Poor you. And already explained here about the "hackers". Not gonna do it twice because 1) you dont know how to link 2) you cant read
14/05/2018 15:48Posted by Basso
14/05/2018 15:42Posted by xSoloz

If u read I didnt realize the proof was in the video BEFORE the point you linked it. You know that right? Oh no u dont even know how to link youtube videos? Poor you. And already explained here about the "hackers". Not gonna do it twice because 1) you dont know how to link 2) you cant read

not interested in talking to someone that don even know how to watch the full video and give lame excuses, rofl
Also nateson has no idea what he is talking about for a good memory aimbot in overwatch that works with hanzo and can flick you would pay around 500 a month no1 who pays that would risk getting caught with it they would just toggle it like some of the top streamers do why would anyone waste getting ban with an aimbot that is so good when they could start a youtube channel or twitch and make money of it.

Btw you also need to understand that now hanzo is buffed he is alot more consistant and better than widowmaker so them 5 kills that you just saw are happening all the time.
14/05/2018 16:32Posted by xSoloz
not interested in talking to someone that don even know how to watch the full video and give lame excuses, rofl

But I did watch it from the point you linked it. But I guess its no point to fight with an idiot.