People need to stop being so naive

General Discussion
The reason why Blizzard did this charity is so they can get a huge tax break.
They didn’t spend a single penny while all the money came from the players
Whichever way you want to look at this, they raised both money and more awareness for a good charity.
welcome to the real world... been living under a rock?
12/05/2018 12:30Posted by Bukkit
welcome to the real world... been living under a rock?
k libtard
12/05/2018 12:20Posted by Souprise
Whichever way you want to look at this, they raised both money and more awareness for a good charity.

A charity that use other species for tests. Money spent on cruelty.
13/05/2018 01:22Posted by Jaqenoffski

A charity that use other species for tests. Money spent on cruelty.

Would you prefer to test new medicine on people? Or just ignore the brest cancer problem as a whole?
12/05/2018 12:17Posted by Skillpointer
ya know ... you say that like it's a bad thing

IF ONLY they used this model for ALL their skins.
12/05/2018 12:17Posted by Skillpointer

So?
What i dont understand is, why does it matter? blizz dont get any money out of this except well, getting known for doing something good, they dont take 10% of the sales on the skin, or even 1%, they take 0%, 100% goes to charity (except on eventually ps4 where sony or w/e takes 20% but thats not blizzard) so the curious question is, "so they can get a huge tax break" yeah, on money that isnt theirs, that they arent making, they get puplicity and puplicity only.
Yes they get a tax break from charity. And?

If they took all the money in as profit it would be better for them still, so that.
I don't think people are naive about it.

But if I save a life and it brings me reckognition, I still saved a life. If you are telling someone that they look nice partially because you know the compliment will be returned someday, you still said something nice and made that person’s day better. The fact that good acts don’t occur in a vacuum and aren’t inherently and without moderation pure, whatever that means, doesn’t make an act or its consequences less good.

Incentives aren’t evil.