Crowd Control is killing the game

General Discussion
First Doomfist and now Brigitte.

I thought you'd learn from your other games but obviously you just love CC so much.

CC is ruining the game.
Your opinion Wolfex, far from the actual facts :)
15/05/2018 10:44Posted by Wolfex

I thought you'd learn from your other games but obviously you just love CC so much.

CC is ruining the game.

you are a silver boy. You dont even understand the game. stop with your bs wolfex
I think he's right. CC has never been good in a game. Playing a video game is all about controling your character, that is the fun. That is why games these days are getting more immersive, expand, etc. To give you more control. That is the reason for the success of OW, you can pick the hero that fits you the most.
CC is taking the control away from your character, and that is the opposite of fun. That is the reason people were frustrated by Doomfist at first, who got toned down to the ground in the best Blizzard fashion, and that is why they are annoyed with Brigitte.
If you make a hero who can easily take control away from your character you are going against the interest of your players. The easier the hero can do it, the worse. And furthermore, you will split your community very fast. There are going to be the ones enjoying the benefits of a new, easy to use hero who can stop other heroes, and the people who dislike it.

And adding too much CC will be the killer of a game, it is bound to happen at some point. Also, you saying that something is "far from actual facts" is also just pulling words out of your !@# so I am just going to add a "citation needed" tag here.
15/05/2018 11:12Posted by Schnorrer1
15/05/2018 10:44Posted by Wolfex

CC is ruining the game.

you are a silver boy. You dont even understand the game. stop with your bs wolfex

I was gold yesterday, I've lost like 20+ games in a row because of troll teams that don't even care about winning so your comment is irrelevant.
15/05/2018 11:16Posted by Wolfex
15/05/2018 11:12Posted by Schnorrer1

I was gold yesterday, I've lost like 20+ games in a row because of troll teams that don't even care about winning so your comment is irrelevant.

you lost because you are simply not ready for gold elo.
matchmaking is testing you the hard way in overwatch. when your minimum skill is gold, then you will rise in elo. stop sulking