Russian servers?

Competitive Discussion
I think it would be for the best if Russian servers were launched, because most of Russians playing overwatch are the most toxic people you will encounter.

Typically they:

- Instalock a hero and never change no matter the circumstances
- Scream Russian swears over the voice
- Are not even in the voice channel but if you lose, they join the channel and scream at you
- Blame you for everything, they never do anything wrong, if enemy Brigitte is owning your Russian genji, it's your fault
- Overall hostile attitude from the first second of the game

Now I know that there are many people with similiar features who are not russian, but compared every other, maybe more Russian is what is described above. And reporting solves nothing.
There are also lots of russians who dont behave like that.
You know you are racist?

But i agree another east europe/russian speaking server would not be bad.
No I am not being Racist since Russia is not a race. Lots of russians who don't behave like that? I would like to meet at least 2 in a row. Most of them behave just like I described.
09/05/2018 13:57Posted by KaiErieh
No I am not being Racist since Russia is not a race. Lots of russians who don't behave like that? I would like to meet at least 2 in a row. Most of them behave just like I described.

Most Russians dont speak, like most other players on European servers, So you dont even know you played with a russian.
And that i think is a bigger server. A game where at least player was actually calling out stuff and trying to lead attacks was like a year ago.

Now even when you call out stuff like reaper on roof above us. No one cares They are to busy with making kills and don't care if their reaper destroy the backline/healers. Blame the system for making stats to important: The easiest way to get higher is to one trick and get good stats. And take the losses.
Since this is a team-based objective game: I agree.

There's a language barrier and they should have their own.
I could find Europeans who are picking random heroes, and are also being toxic or unhelpful. I could go to the American servers and see the same happen.

It's gonna thin out any servers that the Russian folk are using, and probably is gonna result in a small Russian server for themselves, and it would be more desirable for them to join the European server or whatever since its likely to be more active, or in other words, accelerated queue times.
I recommend you connect to the American servers instead. I've been playing there for a few days now and the atmosphere is so much better and I have no latency issues either for some reason. I've climbed like 200 SR simply by being teamed with people who understand the game and knows how to communicate.

Playing on the european servers it feels like a coin toss most of the time if I'm going to get paired with the useless team and it feels like I have no control or way to contribute to my own success.