Give me option to not have 3+ stacks in my team..

Competitive Discussion
Give me option to not have 3+ stacks in my team.. i literally have under 10% win rate in these matches..
please
11/05/2018 22:43Posted by LestaBan
please

indeed "please" give this option...
How about the option to have no stacks whatsoever? Other games, Blizzard's very own Heroes of the Storm included, have options or mods which allow their players to play with and against other solos.

Overwatch with their "millions" however? Naaaaah, the queue times will get too long! Even though the second sentence contradicts the first, lmao
No, it's simply an emotional demand.
I have a 110% winrate in these matches.

12/05/2018 00:16Posted by Bustar
How about the option to have no stacks whatsoever? Other games, Blizzard's very own Heroes of the Storm included, have options or mods which allow their players to play with and against other solos.

Overwatch with their "millions" however? Naaaaah, the queue times will get too long! Even though the second sentence contradicts the first, lmao

HotS is the absolute worst and number 1 example of this practice ending up in a complete and utter failure, resulting in a lot of damage to Blizzard and the player experience.
Another terrible example for this resulting in a disaster is Mechwarrior Online.

Overwatch with their "millions" figured out that with a proper algorithm it's nothing to worry about.
Its not proper, its an outdated disaster resulting into uneven games and general misery for the solo queue population. HotS has the right idea, if it was an utter failure Blizzard would change it, right? But they didn't, in fact they removed the duo queue and made it a pure solo queue experience.
Would love this option. Stacks only play among themselves, especially the healers who only heal their buddies.
12/05/2018 12:19Posted by ElderNoob
Would love this option. Stacks only play among themselves, especially the healers who only heal their buddies.

You advocate that you cant climb without stacking. Then you say that people should avoid stacks.
???????????
I think Ive even seen you tell people that best way to climb is to play like mercy + soldier and the mercy just pockets the soldier. Not quite sure if it was you, but idiots like you who advocate this kind of strats are the reason that other idiots actually listen to you and now you f*cked up ur low rank games even more.

Grats. Hope ur happy.
No thanks i normally duo que or tripple stack alot it would take too long to find a match and we always make sure one of us picks a healer and tank if noone else is one, i do understand that sometimes you can meet a 4 stack and they all insta lock DPS and make team comp difficult.
Currently playing with a guy whole rank below me. Know why? Cause groups. Do you think that is fun or balanced?
12/05/2018 13:10Posted by Basso
12/05/2018 12:19Posted by ElderNoob

You advocate that you cant climb without stacking. Then you say that people should avoid stacks.
???????????
I think Ive even seen you tell people that best way to climb is to play like mercy + soldier and the mercy just pockets the soldier. Not quite sure if it was you, but idiots like you who advocate this kind of strats are the reason that other idiots actually listen to you and now you f*cked up ur low rank games even more.

Grats. Hope ur happy.

No, its wasn't me, dont call me an idiot unless your facts are straight. Go to bed, mommy wants to tuck you in.
12/05/2018 14:34Posted by Raiki
No thanks i normally duo que or tripple stack alot it would take too long to find a match and we always make sure one of us picks a healer and tank if noone else is one, i do understand that sometimes you can meet a 4 stack and they all insta lock DPS and make team comp difficult.

yeah the problem usually isnt what heros they pick, but more of the fact that its usually full support stack and the opponents have some higher ranked dps's.. i wonder which will do better.. 3k dps main carrying his silver mates or a 3k support main "carrying" his silver mates..

and yes then there is that pocket healing problem..u are standing in the middle of a mercy and his buddy with 20hp and he still keeps the dmg boost on the rein... i just lose my !@#$ when this happens..

and ofcourse they very rarely join the team voice so u have no idea what they planning...

probably not all have this low winrate playing with stacks, but i certainly do, so for people like me this kinda option would be awesome.. its not like everyone would need to use that.
13/05/2018 17:27Posted by ElderNoob
No, its wasn't me, dont call me an idiot unless your facts are straight. Go to bed, mommy wants to tuck you in.

10/03/2018 19:34Posted by ElderNoob
6 stack is the only way to climb. There is no other way until Blizzard fixes comp.

This is the first dont even bother to check more. There is tons for sure.