Losing game connection to server in comp

Competitive Discussion
Hello, I've been having this problem where every few games in comp I will jump into the game and then pick my hero (in the two times its happened i was picking mercy) and then maybe hop on the voice coms and 5-10 seconds before the match starts it says lost connection to game servers.

I know its not my computer its possibly my internet but i would like to know if there was a way to fix it because its happened twice now which is two losses in my placements automatically and i know none of us like that kind of thing.

Thanks,
Your everyday overwatch player
Just got a 10 minute ban and lost a !@#$load sr because of dc. The only f***n game that dc's on my pc. Do something about that Blizzard, or fix your game! I can live with the DC's, but make sure you can rejoin and you don't get a ban and lose sr.
13/05/2018 19:18Posted by ArliaVegeta
Just got a 10 minute ban and lost a !@#$load sr because of dc. The only f***n game that dc's on my pc. Do something about that Blizzard, or fix your game! I can live with the DC's, but make sure you can rejoin and you don't get a ban and lose sr.
No point in asking them anything as if they actually look on the forums to see all the !@#$ed up things wrong with the game. Forums should just be deleted if they’re not gonna look at the posts.