Brigitte is broken and unfun.

General Discussion
Onbody likes her and if they do not nerf her quickly people like me wil leave the game.

Easy fixes
-Shield bash: Does no damage, 10 second cooldown.
-Inspire: doesn't heal herself.
-Whip shot: Does 50 Damage. 8 second cooldown.

Let me know what your thought are about her, i really would like to know what you guys think about her.

Cheers,

Kempi
and swing people shouldnt move them around
13/05/2018 19:54Posted by Kempi
Onbody likes her and if they do not nerf her quickly people like me wil leave the game.

Easy fixes

Let me know what your thought are about her, i really would like to know what you guys think about her.

Cheers,

Kempi
(a) her ability to do 150 (well, 155) damage by going nova is by design - to be able to kill a Tracer before she can turn back time.

(b) Take away inspire's ability to heal herself and you got yourself the first support who's unable to do so. (zen has shield hp and even Ana can nate herself) (though it must be noted that Lucio's healing affects himself only to a lesser degree)
13/05/2018 20:25Posted by Qube

Easy fixes

Cheers,

Kempi
(a) her ability to do 150 (well, 155) damage by going nova is by design - to be able to kill a Tracer before she can turn back time.

(b) Take away inspire's ability to heal herself and you got yourself the first support who's unable to do so. (zen has shield hp and even Ana can nate herself) (though it must be noted that Lucio's healing affects himself only to a lesser degree)

Yes and the design is crap, that's the point.
LoL Kempi, with your proposed changes to Brig, you'll see the game go back to the old Dive / Flank meta again. Brig was specifically created to change that Meta that has plagued this game since season 4, for 1.5 years.

I like Brigitte, and I'm sure many other players do to but so nice of you to speak for me and everyone else....

Could she do with a little tweak? Yes, but is not OP and a well organized team can take her out easy. And who knows, the next new hero might even be a hard counter to her.
She is a good hero, every time there is a new hero release people complain till the next is released.
OP is a Gengu main. Shocker...
She will get some nerfs and you all know that.
However, OP your way of the ninja from now on will be hard, as tracer's.
It's about time those two heroes got someone who could hunt them down.
Now you are from the receiving end of the pain-slap...doesn't feel too good, does it?
When Moira got out, the screeching was immense, again-mainly Gengu's.
I know i'm gonna get those down-votes, but when i see Gengu cry, I smile.
No douchery intended, it's from the bottom of my heart :D
15/05/2018 08:43Posted by Star
LoL Kempi, with your proposed changes to Brig, you'll see the game go back to the old Dive / Flank meta again. Brig was specifically created to change that Meta that has plagued this game since season 4, for 1.5 years.

I know that the changes are ridiculous, but I doubt he'd care for the old meta. He's gold, and probably haven't seen actual dive in his games, and I'd add "not many Tracers" as well. Genji, probably, he is relativly easy to make work with his ultimate and all.
Dive/flank meta really only happened high on the ladder and on the pro scene. And I mean actually high. But yeah, what he's saying would make Brigitte useless, at that point they should just delete her, which is not a half bad idea...
15/05/2018 09:08Posted by Gundam
She is a good hero, every time there is a new hero release people complain till the next is released.

I don't know how people can stick up for Brig in her current state, she's game breaking at the moment.
15/05/2018 09:34Posted by Wolfex

I don't know how people can stick up for Brig in her current state, she's game breaking at the moment.

Sure is but play her rek and repeat untill you get bored and then stop untill you want to pwn again

She's had the most complaints out of all new heroes so far and she also has the highest winrate compared to the other new heroes when released. This time the complaints are understandable.

Problem is she is not fun to play against. Doomfist, Orisa and Brigitte have made the game so frustrating to play rather than fun. Sombra is the only new hero which doesnt make people go mad because you require skills to play her on a decent level. They need to stop making these one trick heroes.
I heartily recommend learning about the H button. Its this handy dandy thing that lets you switch to heroes that counter other heroes.

Its cool, try it.
15/05/2018 09:49Posted by DrDangerRuss
I heartily recommend learning about the H button. Its this handy dandy thing that lets you switch to heroes that counter other heroes.

Its cool, try it.

Tell me, how does Junkrat and Pharah, the two hard counters to Brigitte stop Brigitte if the enemy team consists of (and usually it consists of) heroes like Rein, Zarya, Widow, Hanzo, Mercy, etc. These are good counters to said heroes. It's not that Brigitte is unkillable, it's not that she doesn't have counters, it's the fact that Brigitte's counters aren't viable because they have a lot more, easily available, in meta counters.
why can gold people write in forums. They dont even understand the game.
An assumption I see a lot: because a hero has counters, it can’t be OP. That’s a logical fallacy. You could give Junkrat’s mines 200% more damage and Pharah would still counter him.