Reaper Less RNG, less luck,dmg fall off, more skill.

General Discussion
Make Reaper shots less RNG, because even Reaper 1v1 are way too much luck.(because even when your crosshair is perfectly placed, some pellets can miss or not hit the center)
A Reaper who has better aim than the other can lose easily, just because of unlucky RNG.
Just give him damage drop off so that he cant snipe people and the problem is solved.
??????????????
Close range hero, he is.

It's only ever RNG when you're not literally point blank, can't miss.
you guys dont even understand my post. You can make a more precise shotgun, when you just lower RNG and rise dmg fall off.

15/05/2018 00:45Posted by Jaqenoffski
Close range hero, he is.

It's only ever RNG when you're not literally point blank, can't miss.

"you cant miss" ofc some pellets can miss, even when you stand close to your target.
They did this to make Doomfist’s shotgun more consistent and less based on luck/RNG and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same with Reaper down the road. However, Reaper should be so up in the face of the enemy that the pellet pattern doesn’t really matter much.
15/05/2018 11:19Posted by Killahead
They did this to make Doomfist’s shotgun more consistent and less based on luck/RNG and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same with Reaper down the road. However, Reaper should be so up in the face of the enemy that the pellet pattern doesn’t really matter much.

thank you for your comment