How to Acquire Pink Mercy Sprays/Player Icon on Console

General Discussion
Hi!
So I have a Ps4, and I'm really keen on getting the sprays and the player icon for the BCRF campaign. I have my Twitch linked to my Battle.net account and and my Battle.net account linked to my Ps4; should this work?
Thanks in advance!
I linked up all Twitch, Blizzard and PSN accounts.
I got those player icons (Tier 1 and 3), but no sprays on PS4...
I don't know why but I got all on PC ver.
I linked mine and it worked. You just go to your sprays and it should be there if you’ve watched the hours required. Pretty sure it’s only in mercy’s sprays though!
i still can't connect my twitch to Blizzard...
As long as everything is connected (ps4 to battle, battle to twitch) it should work properly. I didn't receive any sort of notification on Twitch that I received the sprays, so if you think you reached a decent amount of time viewing the streams, check OW and see if you got the sprays. The player icon took a bit longer to retrieve, maybe it's how Blizzard decided to release the cosmetics.
10/05/2018 22:08Posted by itsDemolish
i still can't connect my twitch to Blizzard...

It should be in your twitch settings under "connections." Make sure your OW account on your PS4 is connected to a battlenet account.
10/05/2018 20:05Posted by Milky
I linked mine and it worked. You just go to your sprays and it should be there if you’ve watched the hours required. Pretty sure it’s only in mercy’s sprays though!

yes, I'm sure I watched 6 hours stream for reaching tier 4.
and I got all icons and sprays on PC
but somehow I only got icons but no spray on PS4 yesterday.

not sure if it matters, game updated today, and finally I can use BCRF sprays on PS4 now
Ok, but what if I linked my ps account directly to twitch (without battlenet)? Will it work too?

And if I don't have ps+ for now, but I buy the pink mercy skin will I have it back when I buy ps+?
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21758132
Here is the list of streamers, in addition to the rewards. Remember you can only watch the stream within the allotted time for it to count towards your tier 2-4 rewards

As long as you have your PSN, Twitch and Battle.net accounts all linked it should work.

When you get the sparys you won't get a notification when you log into Overwatch, they will just appear in your spary section near the event sparys with a heart symbol on the top left.
If you have played Overwatch on both PC and console, where will you get the sprays? I played on PC during a free weekend, but my toaster of a PC really can't handle it. I would hope it can still send it to console as well, as that's the version I actually play.
I connected my Twitch to my Xbox account and watched the live streams, but the sprays aren't unlocking. Is there something else I have to do?