Do you still like Overwatch?

General Discussion
Hi folks,

I have a question to all of you do still play Overwatch and why?
My self I left on the back burner i don't enjoy it anymore reason why is most of my friends and family quite Overwatch shortly after the launch and the rest them later on.
Nope. Only played it for a few weeks because I had nothing else to play. But now I got Pillars of Eternity 2, and found a really cool mod for Skyrim. I mean what other games give you the option of playing a half naked demon lady? I love Skyrim modders. https://imgur.com/a/up4UEOv

Gonna install Overwatch again when the Symmetra rework comes out but only if it's before the BFA release, because once wow's expansion comes out, bye-bye Overwatch for the next 2 years or so.

Still fun posting on the forums, though.
11/05/2018 07:01Posted by Ulysses
Hi folks,

I have a question to all of you do still play Overwatch and why?
My self I left on the back burner i don't enjoy it anymore reason why is most of my friends and family quite Overwatch shortly after the launch and the rest them later on.

11/05/2018 07:04Posted by Syrona
Nope. Only played it for a few weeks because I had nothing else to play. But now I got Pillars of Eternity 2, and found a really cool mod for Skyrim. I mean what other games give you the option of playing a half naked demon lady? I love Skyrim modders. https://imgur.com/a/up4UEOv

Gonna install Overwatch again when the Symmetra rework comes out but only if it's before the BFA release, because once wow's expansion comes out, bye-bye Overwatch for the next 2 years or so.

Still fun posting on the forums, though.

Many good ofline games out now.I am playing 3 online games.Overwatch,HOTS,LOL.
I tryed every online games,mmorpg etc.
You need to play mmorpg games withouth have real life if you wana be good.
Ofline games another story.I played skyrim with many mods but now its boring
and mods about only skins and sexy girls.Open map games,zombie games all is popular.If you wana have fun with friends without thing lvl,items best option still overwatch.Skyrim is clasic game but its realy old and you just walking around.Try to walk around in overwatch withouth die.
You can control everyting in single player games.Cheats,mods,edits.I dont thing its fun.If you play game like skyrim you like god in game.Where is the fun of this?
One magic every one dies.Try to use ulti in overwatch can you kill enemy team eazly?
Humans still smarter than npc players(widow players dont count:P)Overwatch still funny and better than new games.
Unpopular opinion but I really enjoy Destiny 2. The shooting in that game is sooooooooo good. Funny thing is the new DLC came out and then Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire also dropped. Who has time for Overwatch nowadays?
nope after the recent meta i quit, because of the annoying tweaks they are making all the time tweaks the game dosent need, and now its unplayable so go far cry 5 :D
I really want to like it, but they make it harder with every patch
1. Community is horrible.

2. Hitscan heroes or push one button to win heroes.

3. Releasing new heroes rather than working on the current ones.

4. Forcing a certain meta into the game especially really boring ones.

These four things are what make Overwatch hard to enjoy most of the time sadly.
I really want to like Overwatch but Blizzard literally dont have a clue what they're doing and Overwatch went from being my fave game to a legit pile of trash within the space of 6 months or so.

I hate what they have done to the game so much.

'Hold left click to win'

Bravo
Hello all, my name is Okoto.
*Hello Okoto...
I'm now OW sober for over 3 or 4 months...
*Clapping ensures.
Everyone have his/her reasons. Mine are pure boredom and the overall tone of the game changed to brown (the crap-brown)
I don't have much time either, and there are other games deserving my attention.
Also, I'm or at least tried to be a flex player...ofc gravitating towards tanks and healers because everyone and their grandmas wanted to shoot stuff even from the beta.
Flex is a dirty word in this game, and slowly, but steadily i got sick from the game-you can insert many reasons, including:
Toxic kiddies, totally selfish players, absolute meta-slaving, no real reward (debatable) for winning.
I don't play comp. because after work, the last thing i need is some damn kid or teen to rape the microphone for some reason (popped zit or something)
Overall IMO the game plunged in a very nasty toxic pit, and Blizz may be at fault for designing it that way, but the real issues is, and always will be us-the players.
I can write a ton more stuff, but as mentioned-everyone have a reason...or 10.
Peace.
I'd have to say yes, Brigitte is cancer but otherwise I still enjoy it, or else I wouldn't even be here...
I love the game but its a love of what the game can be if they fixed certain things to make it better for all.

They need to change the current competitive system its been the same for 10 seasons now which is you are effectivly praying to the gods the matchmaking will put you with a good comp and players who wish to work together to win.

Things need to be added examples.

A role select or proper lfg system so you can play in a comp set up you are comfortable in.

Option to ignore certain game modes I know blizz wants us to play all the maps but you know what certain game modes suck outside of watching the pros play on them in their set teams 2CP I am looking at you.

More incentive given to players to fill the needed roles and remove performance bassed SR across all ranks if you know when you go into a game you will gain 25sr for a win lose 20 for a lose you will be more inclined to fill for what the team needs. ((numbers given are an example))

I for one would love the option to just go in select my hero and what game mode I would like to play before quing but thats me who would chose king of the hill Brigitte, Moira or Junk all day every day.
I dont like overwatch to many unskilled hero unneededly stronger than hitscan just for esports devercity sake. Cause everyone has esport aim and plays with teams.

And game has build in deley so nomater how good your internet or ping is its useles unless its a lan connection i get deley killd about 75% of the time especualy vs hanzos when i peak arounde a corner with 25-35 ping thats to much bull!@#$.

Killcam is useles only purpuse it has is to see if the other guy has a hack most of the time it shows difrent footage of what rly happened.
Overwatch was and is a greatly fun game on the surface, but the little tweaks they've made, the additions they've made, the "Balancing" Ironically, that they've made, have unbalanced the game and weighted it in one unfun cycle. The same 10 or so heroes being played game in game out, the one or two teammates that start losing that instantly leave or try to bring teammates down to their level, behaviour of which on the most part goes unpunished. The absolute barrage of second, third and even fourth accounts people made which makes a mockery of the ranking system anyway. This amongst a great many other things, are why the game is failing and more and more people are quitting. But hey, they can still show high numbers because of these people that A. Play the game to solely upset other people, or B. Have multiple other accounts because the outside world is too hard for them. So, theres that.

This game used to be a pretty big part of my gaming experience, me and a few of my friends used to group up, and have multiple games, and we'd have fun win or lose. Now the group has reduced from a solid 30+ people, to 4 of us on and off, usually duo-ing, and thats maybe a game or two before the throwers simply demotivate us to play. Then we give it a miss for the next few days.

TL:DR, I miss the Overwatch of old, built on a friendly community, a fun game, and a 6v6 Competitive game where win or lose you'd fight to the end. In the end, the changes they've made are to simply appease the higher ups in the game and they care not for anyone Diamond or Below, or the Arcade game types.