New meta will kill season 10.

Competitive Discussion
4,2k zarya/zen ,
Okay, so i started off the season with a big winstreak right, but i didn't enjoy almost any of the games, i got tilted really easily by the unbelivable stupidity of the new meta. Hanzo graviton combo with damage boost is UNBEATABLE , I've tried mercy zen brig , zen lucio brig, etc. The game is literally who ever gets the grav first wins.
There's no way arround it, brigitte is also a really busted hero , the mechanics do way too much CC, the fact you can outdps most heroes is mindboggling, and also 100 armor even after the ultimate? (yes im counting in the ''nerf'')

Honestly , if they don't do something about it. more and more people willl quit, including me.
EXACTLY !!!
But will the quit for months the meta has been dive this is a change that's all for months everyone moaned about dive being broken and almost unbeatable across all ranks same thing will happen with this.

The clue is in the name competative its where you got to play to win at all costs if that means taking a pure cheese zarya hanzo comp that's what it is want to know how to stop this comp D.va eat the grav orb or the hanzo arrow winston dive the hanzo etc this combo has been in the game since day one just no one was using it cause dive was supper strong zarya + junk tire, Zarya + D.va bomb, Zarya + reaper blossom, Zarya + hanzo dragonstrike, Zraya + genji dragonblade all been there since day one.
12/05/2018 16:54Posted by Dachi
But will the quit for months the meta has been dive this is a change that's all for months everyone moaned about dive being broken and almost unbeatable across all ranks same thing will happen with this.

The clue is in the name competative its where you got to play to win at all costs if that means taking a pure cheese zarya hanzo comp that's what it is want to know how to stop this comp D.va eat the grav orb or the hanzo arrow winston dive the hanzo etc this combo has been in the game since day one just no one was using it cause dive was supper strong zarya + junk tire, Zarya + D.va bomb, Zarya + reaper blossom, Zarya + hanzo dragonstrike, Zraya + genji dragonblade all been there since day one.

It was always there yes, but brigitte enforces that combo, brigitta against any other comp is brutally op.
in dive meta the skill charcters were the meta heroes
brig junk and moira is no skill
12/05/2018 19:54Posted by wave72

Junk after his mega nerf requires skill to play. Ask anyone who has played a lot of Rat before and after mega nerf.
Meh, you just need to play him on the right maps like Hanamura.
13/05/2018 09:31Posted by ElderNoob
12/05/2018 19:54Posted by wave72

Junk after his mega nerf requires skill to play. Ask anyone who has played a lot of Rat before and after mega nerf.

i guess that's a mega joke!
Remember when Zarya`s grav and Hanzo`s Dragon mean something?