Competitive is the only good mode, but the punishment sucks

Competitive Discussion
Why not just bring in a new player? I installed the game for the first time in a year, I played one game and it crashed before it loaded.... but it counted. I played the second game and it crashed after 5 mins and wouldn’t allow me back in.... now I’m suspended after two games.

Yet I play the normal mode and it doesn’t crash at all.....?

Again I’m just not going to play at all. This game needs fixing.
How about go to the technical support forums..? Like wtf ur doing here whining instead of trying to find a solution to your problem?
12/05/2018 21:45Posted by Basso
How about go to the technical support forums..? Like wtf ur doing here whining instead of trying to find a solution to your problem?
How about !@#$? This happened to me before and I went to live chat blizzard and all they said was “check your internet:)” or “follow this guide:)” or “sorry we can’t do anything :)” the games unfixable at this point
14/05/2018 00:58Posted by GhostDog
How about !@#$? This happened to me before and I went to live chat blizzard and all they said was “check your internet:)” or “follow this guide:)” or “sorry we can’t do anything :)” the games unfixable at this point

I said "go to technical support forums" I didnt say "go to live chat and tilt like a retard".
14/05/2018 00:58Posted by GhostDog
12/05/2018 21:45Posted by Basso

Don't play on wireless connections.