Community Creations

16 Jan 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Nakatoir1 16 Jan 2014
4d A more of a "What if" co-op commander You know how infestors could control hybrids? Weeeelll what if a zerg and/or terran faction could use the base hybrid design. Maybe Narud? I mean, they did say they aren't doing the DEAD characters yet, but if you could use hybrids against other hybrids that could be nice. if you have any ideas for talents, normal skills, and units please mention them.Boomspell0 4d
03 Nov Please Help hello, i have maded a new story for SC 2 but i dont know how contact SC 2 developers. I dont want show it to public before sending it to developers so it is problem. If you can help thank you for outputs and sorry for bad english.jardaxiiiiik2 03 Nov
19 Sep Lego Technic Siege Tank Hi, I designed the siege tank of starcraft in Lego Technic, this is a video showing the model in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHIHJEeGAE Hope you will enjoy :)Mitmat0 19 Sep
10 Sep Anti cheat detection tool for arcade maps? Hello, I'm a member from an arcade community map, the map in question is Zealot Hockey. We have a small community that formed a competitive scene. The game involves left click and right click as some of the main controls. We want to have a clean competitive environment without AC (autoclicker), auto left click steal, macros, combo clicks, alternative binds or any other shenanigans. The only way we have right now to check if a player is cheating is going in the replay and carefully checking every action the player does which is 9/10 useless unless it's very obvious. We know as a fact that cheating is very possible in this arcade map and we want to put an end to it or have something to control the situation, if anyone knows any tool to help us catch the felons, help would be greatly appreciated.Junky0 10 Sep
10 Sep Reports from Markis Old Renegade Diamond 4vs4 and his humble feedback. I have too much laggs now and no money for a new PC, perhaps dear Blizzard you should be eager to pay me for Destroying League of Legends Game. Ps: Melee Weapon<333 Master -Z- https://www.epicwar.com/maps/275341/Markis0 10 Sep
05 Sep Appearances in Starcraft 2 Good afternoon. I turn to Blizzard. Acquired the look of a siege tank, but it only appears in Legacy of the Void The description of the product did not specify the version in which the appearance will work I'm playing all the versions: Wings of Liberty, Hearth of The Svarm and Legacy of The Void and I want all the acquired forms to work in all versions if this is not possible, make a detailed description of your products.Twilight0 05 Sep
28 Aug Give SC2 some LIFE! To give the game a more lively aura, give each mainbase a theme based on which race the player is playing. Im thinking like, people moving, maybe some "homes" where people are living. Protoss mini probes flying around with white glowing materials. Maps are beautiful, this is just for us who's been around the same maps forever now.Ðàtsík3 28 Aug
18 Jul Loading screen image Hey guys! I know that is very simple and don't change too much on the game, but it would be cool if we could select the loading screen change. I love the terran loading screen. Can you please make it selectable? Ty! : )Pudinzinho0 18 Jul
04 Jun Terran ideal building Hello Guys Do you like the idea to have Blizzard create a new Terran building called ( barricade ) SCV needs to build it lets say 150 minerals and to have 2/3 armor 450 hp to block of paths and create defensive or offensive points to make different pa-things.DeuS1 04 Jun
03 Jun sc LOTV EASTER EGG FOUND!!! on the 3 last level of the protos campainsunkstor4 03 Jun
26 Apr Image rights for my website I think this is the right subforum. Hello, I have a question. I have made a StarCraft 2 mod and I also build a website to give players information about the mod. The website is currently not online, because I have questions to image rights. Am I allowed to use some official desktop Starcraft 2 images and screenshots I made in the editor for my StarCraft 2 mod website? What can I do to get in touch with people who are allowed to decide that? Could a mod answer to this question please, because it would be a really big risk when the website goes online. My mod is a real competitor to the classic multiplayer of Starcraft 2 and I`m not sure if Blizzard will be happy about. So I would like to get a offical statements to this. How can I get that? It would also help if someone has experiences with this problem. Thanks a lot.Red1 26 Apr
10 Mar Mutation animated for desktop Hi guys! I'm new to sc2. I was rly impressed by animation in Co-Op Mutation, where bacterium animated. Do you guys know if its exist for desktop or not? Thank you!Mutating0 10 Mar
07 Mar Looking for Master Coach Protoss We are looking for a Master player to help coach on the revival of Starcraft 2 Zero to Hero Youtube Series anyone that would like to take part will need at least 4 hours free a week to coach, Discord, Skype and a decent Camera Contact my Via this postNemonix0 07 Mar
25 Feb Co-op can revive SC2? I suck in ?v? games. I can only beat computers on easy and medium, I don't care about tournaments and the missions have been quite a dissapointment since they are quite pushy. Yet I absolutely enjoy the co-op missions, I win alot there on brutal and the unique commander sets are amazing! I just saw a guy complaining how low the SC2 playerbase is, yet there I know there aren't any better RTS games atm... all the Warhammers are ages behing (and I am a fan). The way I feel as a casual player is that I can not compete in ?v? modes and they cause lots of frustration. But I enjoy Co-op missions. Absolutely love tham and can play them 24/7 (tried to do that once, stopped at 24/2). So why don't we get to see more of it? More commanders? More diverse missions? 3 man, 4 man co-op missions? I really belive that would open up the game to the casual players and the addicts ( with more difficulties). Oh yes and a BIIIIIG SKILL TREE! This can breathe life into this awesome game!Zver0 25 Feb
25 Feb how to export loading screen as wallpaper I found a lot of loading screen images are really magnificent but I don't see why bliz keep them hidden. Neither I could find them in the official artworks or wallpapers but I'd really like to keep them as my wallpapers. Copyright issues maybe? Sounds not very logical because appearently it's blliz's stuff and I couldn't use those pictures to some illegal matters. The official wallpapers are really limited. Just a recommend how about open every in-game loading picture resources or remake them as hi-res wallpapers to your fans to freely save or download. I'm tired using windows screenshots or some third party exporting tools everytime it made feel like I'm stealing something.OLDriver2 25 Feb
17 Feb A unit reference guide for LOTV As an experiment I created a unit reference guide app for iOS. You can get it here if you're interested: https://itunes.apple.com/app/unit-guide-for-starcraft-ii/id1084154404?mt=8 it lists all LOTV units, their health stats, their recommended strengths/weaknesses and some build info like costs and time.donnywals1 17 Feb
12 Feb A WoW-lore mod? Hi! First of all: forgive me if this thread doesn't belong here. Back in the day, I'd swear I read about a mod that tried to recreate WoW story in a RTS format using SCII editor and some WCIII and WoW models. Although I played World of Warcraft back in... 2009? I wouldn't say it is my type of game. On the other hand, the rest of WarCraft series is incredible for me, so I would love to play the WoW events in an RTS campaign format... if that exists. Does it really exist? Was it a joke? Was it an extremely ambitious project that could not be finished? Thank you very much!DiegoPonga6 12 Feb
27 Dec Remaster of Campaign? I wonder would this be done, mainly for the Tal'Darim forces as they sport the black and red theme of their own unlike the regular protoss folk. Plus i doubt they be the kind who put on a make up to deceive the enemy, being more of a ruthless warrior fanatics.Icesmaster4 27 Dec
30 Nov SC2 engine geting worse with updates Games become less and less stable; here is a list of some situations i constantly experience: 1) "A player you were matched were disconnected from server" 2) with recent updates: "The game server timed out when creating a game" 3) Added eu server selection menu at startup, which crashes game if you select 2nd and click "confirm" too fast 4) 3D character portrait always laggin when selecting "Multiplayer" at startup 5) FMOD sound engine totally uses 1 core, when game is minimized 6) SC2 lags extremely on P4 (socket 478) but warcraft 3 works fine 7) after game - at score screen - build order lacks some units/buildings 8) Loading screen lacks CHAT! Loading indicator is depending on other players, sometimes freezes if one have internet problems - and no way to solve, no voting, nothing, just wait till he'll be dropped; when dropped no way to rejoin game; 9) score screen - graphs are.. not precise, they are anti-precise =) 10) i'd add several graphs like food usage+food cap, unspent resources, apm graph, so on.. all this is impossible, as a game sources are closed, and Blizzard is deaf. ... Despite i have corei7 3770K; 16 GIGS ram; SSD and R270x video card + fresh windows 7 install + fresh SC2 install + latest drivers (and no other software) - this game LAGS!!! HOW!?))) So below are my thoughts, as a C++ programmer: Engine code is way too abandoned and need many work on. Which, ofc, will never be done, as Blizz is focused on adding some content. This content makes game heavier and heavier, it now occupies over 20 gigs!!!; unlike very robust Quake3 Engine (for instance) Also to mention, all this make engine UNSUITABLE for cybersport! Maybe its time to abandon this engine? And to make new, fast, lightweight engine, by means of comunity. Which will focus not on graphics and buggy "features", but on lowering user<->game latency (IO); While allowing game running on low-end hardware, allowing it to render tons of simple units without lags. In other words i offer to make "remake" - a very lightweight client, which fully resembles game mechanics, but have very low memory and HDD space footprint, and low hardware requirements. What will you say in community? Would anyone join this journey as a developer? If yes - how? If no - why?RedFox1 30 Nov
20 Nov We are looking for feedback on our SC2 shortcuts Hi there, together with a friend of mine we have started Global Gamers' Lounge. Here is one of our shortcuts as a preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UCNngbqQug There are times when one doesn't have 2hrs to watch entire series. This is where we come to play. What we do is take a VOD and cut it in a way that all that is left are the most essential moments of each game. We do it in a way, we would like to watch it ourselves. We compress series to ~15mins (depending of its length and how action-packed it was) What do you guys think of such a form of shortcuts? What would you change? What do you like most? Looking for your feedback CheersKakapo0 20 Nov
17 Nov 2016 New Streamer - New Player! I Seijan, has taken it on myself to learn SC2 LOTV, and share the journey as I struggle like the noob I am, but enjoying it to the utmost possibility. I am 24, male, listen to rock, metal, and chill music, enjoy games, have been a DotA player back in the day, which was an amazing time. I enjoy laughing, so humor is a big deal to me :) I have been playing League alot, but am taking a long break from it. I enjoyed watching SC2 and have tried it here and there, and now I am here to really dive deep into it. If you can, come and say hi to me in chat, I'd greatly appreciate it. It means alot to me! www.twitch.tv/voljinxedSeijan0 17 Nov 2016
23 Sep 2016 Reunion Reunion by DuGalle Deep beneath the surface of Abaddon a wave of pain, despair, discord and most of all loneliness wash away the Moebius Corps members protecting a hidden genetics lab. Amon the Dark god was dead the eternal master gone and pets go rampart with there chains broken. The few Tal'darim field commander of the base broke free of the Hybrids will and turn on the abominations before they even realized it. Being under there control for so long time give them advantage over the hybrid. The Terrans stood there doing nothing when the 3 Hybrids die beneath the Psi Blades of the Tal'darim the forged had there revenge. Not all of Amons former servants where willingly following him. And now after a brief moment all where free. But what to do now a stalemate between Protoss and Terran forces formerly serving a single master. "Terrans we are now free of the false gods power we shall forge our own destiny. If any of you wish to stop us try now or stand aside we are going to open the main elevator door if you wish to follow us to the surface you are welcome to do so"- the powerful psionic voice belonged to the Tal'darim commander Zaradaar a very old female Protoss nearly a kid when the exile of the Nerazim happen. "The commander is right Amon is dead we see it in our heads the voices are gone for good. We shall be free indeed. Terran forces we are leaving this wretched place. We shall come on the surface with you Zaradaar."- Captain Yao was old soldier but he care for his people deeply now to be with his free will was surprising and refreshing his age wast harder as before. A fire eruption echoed true the sky of Abaddon but far under the active Volcano a hidden mechanism activated and few boulders move aside and a side elevator with massive platform emerged from far beneath the molten surface. The first shiny sign of life was Black and Red from 5 Tal'darim warriors hiding there gaze from the intense light from the systems star. Same did over 2 dozens of terrans male and female in CMC armor or scientific gear. They all see upon the sunrise the first sunrise of the rest of there life. to be continued ...DuGalle1 23 Sep 2016
16 Sep 2016 One of the best places to get free sounds One of the best places to get free sounds for your videos. Updated daily, free sounds, free download. Come and check it out! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXqYO4md4CV2RD2GrxquBQCizinCRZ1 16 Sep 2016
08 Sep 2016 Active streaming! Hey guys, I just recently started my own page on Facebook where I will be streaming my progress trough the Ladder and Tournaments. I´m a Silver Tier 2 Zerg player so please lower your expectations when watching my games! :) I´m looking forward to anyone who is willing to watch, help me, comment, discuss. I´m trying to improve all the time so every comment is helpful :) The page: facebook.com/hownotsc2WidlYboy0 08 Sep 2016
28 Aug 2016 Anyone knows a SC1 Terran theme mixup? You know the Terran theme 1, there is that one part we all love and i would like to know if there is a mix which is basically only that part with a bit of filler and mixups.ANUBISATH1 28 Aug 2016
23 Aug 2016 Creating a full sized model of Kerrigan out of wire. Updated 23/08/16 So, I enjoy crafting things out of wire. Long story short, I used to just craft the basic frame of things, due to my liking of shapes and forms. However, I've recently decided that I would get a much better result if I add colour too, this method is taking me around 100 times longer than my first attempts, but I am enjoying it and I'm rather pleased with the results. What I'm doing is creating a full scale model of Starcraft's Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of blades form) out of wire. I'm just using wire, some pliers and my hands. No bonding agents, no paints, no machinery, it's all by hand. The links that I post are all from my facebook page (my personal one, I havent actually created and dedicated a facebook profile to this project), I will also be linking pictures in chronological order, so you can see how each part has changed over time. So here's what I've done thus far: Hands https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10012280_10153177002269475_7017678774659944568_o.jpg https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlp1/t31.0-8/11225241_10153186358684475_6540008260745283735_o.jpg https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/11703531_10153186358689475_7750714374623170310_o.jpg Face https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12743880_10153646098614475_6528635987421896940_n.jpg?oh=d78cde89a76dc764833e88c0f83a341c&oe=57B1665C https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12718339_10153646098724475_8331004954345258283_n.jpg?oh=0cb1e5e47153e101779f7938c9aed4c4&oe=5777625C https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1689926_10153752498264475_4976990389630100255_n.jpg?oh=d197faf37ec0838e7f3ecf6e15b0e4ee&oe=57AF7B8A https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12919825_10153752499019475_600336356536684331_n.jpg?oh=214208bd2b3d56b7769ae0b27dafb28e&oe=57B54302 Neck/Colar and upper torso https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/13083360_10153823739939475_2588174403008232691_n.jpg?oh=c74a8d8a83258b4f4edbbc40cd4ccf95&oe=57A8C9A8 https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13012718_10153823739944475_5685750123133602523_n.jpg?oh=0c9b409639f92f2c4b62758c85128a52&oe=57B1DE31 https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/13006634_10153823739954475_6916711037975332459_n.jpg?oh=24636dea6d1ffb33a125443a06037feb&oe=57A29EDC Front and back of the ribcage https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13938428_10154097424179475_459000110735338359_n.jpg?oh=9054e560693df354281c71cff3b69d53&oe=58591424 https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13920599_10154097424159475_4308946899987126510_n.jpg?oh=3336c448a1f0d2871641f702fbccaa49&oe=583E1EE2 ____ I haven't had a great deal of motivation as of late, so I've only been doing little bits per week. I've added more since these pictures were taken, I'll upload them at a later date.FluffyBacon6 23 Aug 2016
16 Aug 2016 Two awesome Starcraft 2 + Pacific Rim trailers Check them out guys, one of them even features the Arcon from the Legacy trailer as a Jeager. It's pretty cool! Full trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5T1sDzCOsk Teaser with Arcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoueKuYRr_E I think they are awesome so hopefully you think so too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯MrGodzilla0 16 Aug 2016
20 Jul 2016 New commanders in Co-op? Should Blizzard add more commanders in co-op? who reads this. vote by replying. write yes or no .if yes write what commander should be added.if no explain why.MeeMaster4 20 Jul 2016
06 Jul 2016 Updating art tools Hey guys, this topic used to be on USA-region forum but the entire Art tools subforum was deleted (I just can't find him in the list of subforums + my bookmark leads to 404 error -> that's why I think it was deleted) And there was important topic (for me) about updating Art tools. Let's say it all one more time. Art tools are compatible with Autodesk 3DS Max 2011 (and with 2010 as well I think based what I found on the net). But NOT with newer. And Autodesk provides only versions 2-years back, one actual and one beta version of next year release. So there are 2 ways: 1.) Illegaly getting somehow 2011 version of 3DS Max or 2.) wait until you guys from Blizz update the art tools with new models, update import plugin etc. I don't wanna use 1st way so I'm waiting. In the topic that was deleted some developer answered they doesn't have any ETA but they are working on it. He said this in January and since then no answer even thought many people asked on the progress... So, may I ask how it look with the update? ^^ I'd very appreciate any progress info :) (and if will any forum admin read this, please delete topic I created on EU region in February, but no response come + I think I made it in wrong subforum http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/17610561965 Thanks ^^)Erdolliel0 06 Jul 2016
27 Jun 2016 aW is looking for mappers Hi, Our clan is looking for mappers. www.aw-gaming.net to post a topic about you Email : awgaming@live.fraWJuliaN0 27 Jun 2016
21 Jun 2016 MY DOG9 DAILY VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sFPoatCOQStarDog0 21 Jun 2016
19 Jun 2016 Warcraft campaign 1,2 remasted Considering the success of Starcraft and Heroes of the Storm, I would easily spend $10 up to $20 fo a Warcraft 1&amp;2 campaign remake. With the new engine and new skins available for blizzard. The leveling team Starcraft 2, can be utilize fully. There seems to be so much fertile ground to create Warcraft campaign storymode for both 1 and 2. The majority of the models have already been created, This is not just a Polish update but with cutscenes and more details storytelling techniques & technology available and, it seems to me an Incredibly attractive value beside being an obvious sell, seriously one could even consider remaking the entire campaign of wc one and two, in a collector's edition. I think it would be significant blizzard just hired the crew that creative armies of Azeroth. This is probably I have seen this been suggested numerous times, but I appreciate if Blizzard would just acknowledge that this feedback has been digested. What do you guys think? Would you pay 10 or 20 4A Warcraft campaign with the Starcraft engine with models from Wow and hots?Karl1 19 Jun 2016
17 Jun 2016 Warcraft campaign 1,2 remasted Considering the success of Starcraft and Heroes of the Storm, I would easily spend $10 up to $20 fo a Warcraft 1&2 campaign remake. With the new engine and new skins available for blizzard. The leveling team Starcraft 2, can be utilize fully. There seems to be so much fertile ground to create Warcraft campaign storymode for both 1 and 2. The majority of the models have already been created, This is not just a Polish update but with cutscenes and more details story telling technology available and techniques, it seems to me an Incredibly attractive value beside being an obvious sell, , seriously one could even consider remaking the entire campaign of wc one and two, in a collector's edition. I think it would be significant blizzard just hired the crew that creative armies of Azeroth. This is probably I have seen this been suggested numerous times, but I appreciate if Blizzard would just acknowledge that this feedback has been digested. What do you guys think? Would you pay 10 or 20 4A Warcraft campaign with the Starcraft engine with models from Wow and hots?Karl0 17 Jun 2016
16 Jun 2016 Pride portrait please! Hello Blizzard and the Starcraft 2 team, I think it would be a really good idea to have an in game portrait to support HBTQ-people! Especially since the horrible massacre in Orlando I would like to stand up for that community and spread love while playing the best game I know; Starcraft 2. Please make such a portrait to spread peace, love and understanding Blizzard! You can do it! (Go watch the Team Liquid page!)Legobiten0 16 Jun 2016
20 May 2016 I made a video to 'explain' and 'demonstrate' APM Here it is: http://youtu.be/mMYbzK5ZjZQ Enjoy :)LuckyLAMF0 20 May 2016
27 Apr 2016 Only chance to get legacy servers This is our only chance to get legacy servers for world of warcraft! Please sign the petition https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-communityDani0 27 Apr 2016
17 Apr 2016 Starcraft Entertainer/Streamer/caster - Give aways! https://www.twitch.tv/makarimorph STARCRAFT 2 +GIVE AWAYS! Hello everyone Just posting this to raise awareness. I am Makarimorph I stream every day and am in the process of growing our community of Tophatters. I stream mostly Starcraft Smite and warframe and the aim of my stream is to get the viewers involved, so if anyone feels like jining in with our community drop on by!Makarimorph1 17 Apr 2016
16 Apr 2016 Overlay(s) for twitch Hey. I am looking for someone to create me a overlay for twich, ingame and "not ingame", in the same style. I looked for the free ones, but I didnt like them much, so maybe someone here would create me one ? It would make me very happy =) Greetings, Patrick PS. we could discuss the stuff via Teamspeak :)Absynthe0 16 Apr 2016
03 Apr 2016 Pacific Rim / Starcraft 2 TV Spot Mashup! It's a pretty amazing TV spot with great sense of timing! Check it out guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoueKuYRr_EMrGodzilla0 03 Apr 2016
27 Mar 2016 StarCraft film Finally I found the time and finished LotV. The end left a dual impression like after after the passage of any cool games. I'm sure this story will remain in my mind forever, and it would be nice to see it but in a different interpretation. I will surely read books that have been announced, but it will be nice to see other adaptations of this saga. I'm really looking forward to the movie based on the game of Warcraft, and it seems like possibility of other adaptations depends on its success. Since I mentioned the fact that the history of StarCraft will remain in my head, i came up with the idea to present the film as not a common history, but as a retelling of the story by fan 50 yearslater to his/her grandchildren. Suspecting that this idea will remain an idea in my head, I just decided to share it with you. Maybe I'm too indifferent to the end of this amazing story ... original http://eu.battle.net/sc2/ru/forum/topic/17610892369 :)Ooopz0 27 Mar 2016
21 Mar 2016 Artwork creation - on demand Hello people, I am opening this thread hopping that I can reach some of you who are interested in artworks and are willing to appreciate and collect pieces from the Blizzard universe and not only. I know these are trademarks but this is an inspiration and my work will be basically unique and with my own personal touch. Hope Blizzard will appreciate and not condemn me. Again, we can have totally new projects, based on your schematics or ideas, or themes, etc. Its all about what the "client" wants not what I see fit to create. There will be some tolerance here, I will not reproduce something 100%. There will be definitely limitations due to the technique involved, materials and my own experience and feel. Though I am not a professional, I would love to bring to life (as much as I can with my limited options - I cannot compete with studios/teams or pros that had the opportunity to develop more in this direction) some of your loved characters, stances, etc. I am not going to limit myself on creativity, of course. A challenge could only propel me further towards my goal to work in the future in a studio. My limitations are based on material and lack of studio grade equipment (example: a huge ceramic oven) mostly. The "know how" will come along with the process, eventually :) I am working on polymer clay - so the final work will be hard (stone like but keep in mind, still fragile), using a wire skeleton base and filling. I might consider doing some pieces or projects in wood, but on high level of details, that will cost very much, so... I do not know what to say here. Depends on the project, on the scale, on the material (type of wood), coloring or not, and so on. The polymer clay will have the 2 options: colored or not. Of course, without color, it will not be or look so much alive. Problem is, those color pigments (the good ones) they cost and also there is more work needed. Apart by being a sculptor will imply to be also a painter :) Its not bad to have it all, but it takes time, effort, practice and cost will go up again. Again, I cannot compete with studios, where there are teams of pros working together (sculptor, painter, illustrator, etc.) Problem is, they are not offering UNIQUE pieces :) or if they do, it will COST A LOST. If you buy something with 100 usd/euro, you will get something that other people CAN buy, too. From my point of view, the one of a kind pieces, even if they are not masterpieces, are more valueable. And we are not talking about thousands in cash here. I am not here to make a fortune. I am here to develop skilss and creativity. I could do this only for me, for my own collection, but... there is a BUT, materials + time = costs. I am not doing this in my spare time. I will work 10+ hours a day maybe more, depending of project, time frame, and the price, of course. So... you need to understand that this is not easy for me. If you think along the way that this is easy, by all means, please, try it yourselves and we will talk afterwards. So... long story short, if there are any of you you might enjoy, for a reasonable price, a piece of art transformed into collectible, to stay on your desk at work or at home in your room, feel free to contact me and discuss it and prepare the project. There are of course some steps to be considered here since there is distance involved (transport, payment etc.), but hey... we are still on EARTH and we have internet, webcams, etc. Everything can be done if there is a will. I will post a work I've done... just playing around. In this case I used a cheap set of acrylics for coloring so... as you can see, the quality suffers. But it helps here to understand how things are in perspective. The more you ask from the project, the more it will cost. This does not bother me at all, but... it will bother many people. High end art comes with a price. Mine is not at that grade, not at this point. But it will be. So... we will meet in the middle, thus everyone will be happy. Please keep in mind that this was JUST a test. It is not finished - I was only working with the material to get to see how it feels, what level of details I can arrange, etc. There are also mistakes in there: posture, proportion, etc. It does not matter for me. I got what I wanted from this project. Hope you will enjoy my gallery. Feel free to contact me at any time and discuss: lepsulet@gmail.com and skype ID: lepsulet http://lepsulet.deviantart.com/gallery/55804110/Diablo-3-fan-art-work-still-in-progress Cheers! PS: by posting this I hope I did not offend or insult anyone nor do I violated forum rules.LepsuleT0 21 Mar 2016
18 Mar 2016 Starcraft II Trailers: Pacific Rim, Lucy, Matrix + MORE Hey guys! I made a whole bunch of trailers using Starcraft II cinematics, using other movie trailers as the "theme" of the videos. For example, what would the Pacific Rim story look like if it happened in the Starcraft universe? Here, take a look! I made all my Starcraft themed "Reduxes" avaliable below. Watch one at least, since I'm sure you won't regret spending 2 min on something awesome. Pacific Rim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5T1sDzCOsk Lucy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5paP7RIBoss Matrix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxodzMWPMQ Thor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVV11vA6VD0MrGodzilla0 18 Mar 2016
16 Mar 2016 Starcraft series as an Anime? Have Blizzard ever thought of how awesome it would be to be making a co-op project with a Japanese Anime production to create the entire Starcraft saga into an anime? Leave comments below of your thoughts about a possible product and stuff and see where it goes :3AldunithZ1 16 Mar 2016
09 Mar 2016 [I REMOVED THIS POST] [I REMOVED THIS POST]MrGodzilla0 09 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Achievements web app Hey guys. My app is kind of not used. Do you think I should still provide support for it? Is it useful? Should I bother adding search engine optimization? Let me know. You can access it here: http://sc2ach-blueplayer.rhcloud.com/ I used free hosting, so it will get deleted if people don't use it from time to time :)VladDTerran7 02 Mar 2016
14 Feb 2016 My Artanis Cosplay Hi everyone, I cosplayed as Artanis at last weekend. Would you mind to check it? https://www.facebook.com/stymphalia/photos/a.486705134842645.1073741868.173975312782297/487985074714651/?type=3&theater Thank you! En taro Tassadar.Stymphalia2 14 Feb 2016
05 Feb 2016 Combine messenger and battle.net authentificator Guys, here’s a little thought. It would be cool if Messenger, that is in the game will be combined with the Battle.net authenticator. To be able to communicate with your friends on cell phone, tablet etc. Because we are not always near the computer, and friends can write, ask about something, simply type few words to you. And you not always share your skype with your friends, or you just met them on Battle.net. Authentificator is not often in use, just when you need to input the code during login to the game, the other time it just take place on your cell phone. That's the proposition. What do you think?dHoogy0 05 Feb 2016
13 Jan 2016 Starcraft 2 songs Hey guys, Me and my friends just released two really awesome songs, we hope that you enjoy them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T5QTZUbQlM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTMZMZpH9Ew&feature=iv&src_vid=1T5QTZUbQlM&annotation_id=annotation_818337 Please leave feedback. May you all enter the void! Hugs and kissesSorteSlyngel1 13 Jan 2016
02 Jan 2016 Worst Zerg Universe, Ladders Z Way Hey Lads, my name is Toni"FeardotcomTv" Korhonen and im finnish streamer, streaming daily basis under Team Octagon Esports Flag, Timezone Cet Game Mostly Starcraft 2 Legacy of the void League Silver Currently Grinding out of it, i am interacting everyone who stops by on my stream no lurking :) -Fear-Feardotcomtv1 02 Jan 2016