Starcraft II Technical Support

17 Jun StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/reset-video-driver-settings 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/check-for-overheating-cpu-or-video-card 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-virus-scan 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 17. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 18. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 19. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 20. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 21. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 22. Exit Blizzard App When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard App can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard App is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 23. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 24. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== April 19, 2018: Removed outdated steps. May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx11 17 Jun
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Feb 2015 Legacy of the Void Common Issues & Fixes Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Windows 10 Windowed Mode KNOWN ISSUE: Resizing the game in 'windowed' mode can cause display and mouse issues. Ingame Performance Issues Please check the new minimum system requirements and update your graphics drivers. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
7m Nickname didnt changed Hello, so i changed my nickname, but in Starcraft 2 i still have my old nickname, before i changed my nickname i closed the game, but i see it that i have it in battlenet, but not ingame, any tips?FakerjE1 7m
3h StarCraft 2 crashes My game is crashing when i'm trying to enter in a game. What happens is : The bar starts filling up and then at one moment stops. After a while the game says it isn't responding. Restarting the game doesn't work. What should i do?GinaPistol0 3h
7h Not Available while initializing game mode Not Available while initializing game mode Got this for 2 days on SC2 and HOTS. In SC2 can't start Co-op game with grey button and this tooltip. In HOTS can play only test and custom games, in any other mods game try to download smth and I get an error "Problem with downloading cache. Please restart the game" or smth like that. I've tried to delete cache (both bnet and HOTS/SC2), tried to reinstall bnet client and both games, checked my antivirus settings, nothing helped. Same time I can play Overwatch and HS with no problems. Can you help me?Adelar5 7h
17h Application has been blocked from accessing sc2 Hello guys and sorry for bad english. Almost always when i play starcraft 2 for like 30 minutes my game crashes and I get application sc264 has been blocked from accessing display driver... I have GeForce 980 hybrid and win10. This is happening while playing dota 2 or csgo but most of the time while playing Starcraft 2. I've already installed latest drivers(2.8.2018),cleaned my gpu, typed something TdrDelay in regedit that I found on internet but nothing works. Screen just goes black, grey, green and that makes me ill.I think it might be that my gpu is overheated and my game just crash on random. Average degrees when game crash is 40C.Usually when it reach 40C - 42C something happens. Is there any way i can see if my gpu is overclocked. And if overheating isnt the error i would like you guys to keep it simple im not an computer genious. Thank you!Cassius4 17h
1d Offline mode Hello, Is there a way to play SC2 in offline mode.I remember a while back there was an option.The problem is that write now I am traveling a lot and thus don't have a stable internet connection or any connection for that matter.I will be happy if there is some way to play at least the campaign and vs AI. Any support will be appreciated. RegardsDuality2 1d
1d Rock the Cabinet Coop Edition Again posting here. It's about more than one yaer have gone since my map, The Construction Yard was rated at 8th position. And no prizes! Blizzard contact e-mail is ignoring me, I've sent all filled forms and corrected all mistakes in them. I ask for Blizzard personel, that reads this forum - can you help me? Or I may forget about prizes. GG?Gillan0 1d
1d 32 bit SC crashing Just had a crash issue with loading maps with SC2switcher.exe - it crashes and I get "An error occured starting starcraft II. Please try again (Error 2:-1073741819). Then noticed SC2Editor wasn't working either if I try starting if from start. However the game or the editor works fine if launched from the battle net app, and after doing some testing, its seems what is the case is that the 64 bit version of the game is ok, but the 32 bit crashes. This hasn't been an issue before, so I'm wondering why it's doing this now ?CalyRohar0 1d
1d promotion doesn't work[solved] I've got enough MMR to be promoted to diamonds in 3v3, but it not happened.max1 1d
2d Loading screen blank Every now and then when i load into 2v2 the loading screen is completely blank. As in only the background is showing. Can't see players, race or anything.RMJ0 2d
3d mouse button hotkeys recently, I bought a mouse with two additional mouse buttons on the left side. I wanted to change some hotkeys in order to use these buttons but while I could add them individually, I couldnt add them and another button together. (for example, I wanted to replace alt by the forward button in "create CG and take away units", so it will be forward mouse button + 1, but that didnt work, and it would only place one fo them). is this a general problem, or just a problem with my hardware? thanksAWellesley1 3d
4d my fps drops below 10 Hi everyone, I'm kinda a beginner at this game, and when i launch Starcraft II it runs with 30-40, or even with 10 or below fps. I've lowered my graphic settings to low, but it sometimes runs perfectly on high graphic settings. My gear: Crucial 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Ballistix Sport BLS8G4D240FSB memory card Intel Core i5-7500 BX80677I57500 processor Asus PRIME B250-PLUS motherboard Asus GTX1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 PH-GTX1050TI-4G graphic card I've reinstalled my game already, and i have refreshed my nvidia driver. This problem doesn't occur in any other non-blizzard games (i had the same issue in diablo III). When I reboot my PC it rarely fixes this bug, but I don't wanna do this 24/7 everytime I play this game, just a smooth 60 fps. Thanks for your help im advance, HaxxHaxx2 4d
4d Can't post in US starcraft 2 forums Hi I primarily play on the NA server on this account, however for some reason recently I haven't been able to post on the US Starcraft 2 battle.net forums. When I am on the forums, it acts like I am not logged in, and when I hit the "log in" button it redirects me to the same page, and nothing changes. If I leave the Starcraft 2 forums section of battle.net everything works again, and I am logged in like usual. I am 100% sure that I am logged into the correct account, and I've played several games on the NA server today on this account. Thanks for any help or advice! edit: not sure if it would help but my battle tag is torlock#1418, and I can play the game and whatnot, just fine, it's just the forums thats messed up.Torlock0 4d
5d "There is a problem with the download cache" http://gyazo.com/841b200c67a66ab45e919748215ab9fe Hello all, i've got an issue while trying to queue up for ladder. I've reinstalled the game, i tried booting it on different networks but the issue is still apperent. i've found some fixes online but they don't seem to work. Thanks in advance!Xilogh8 5d
5d Blizzard shop webpage empty, cannot buy Hi, I have played the Starcraft II Human Campaign and Heart of the Swarm (EU) (bought a physical box containing a key and the setup CD). Now I would like to buy the last chapter of the story, but the Blizzard Shop page is just an empty page for me, with a blue background. I tried: https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us https://shop.battle.net/ Just an empty blue page. I am using firefox 45.2.0.Hydra2 5d
5d Lost the 8 year anniversary achievement Last week, when I played a game of coop in starcraft 2 I recieved the achievemt, today a week after I logged in to play and noticed I have lost said achievement. Any word on it why did it happen or if it will be available again for me in the near future?FireFast0 5d
09 Aug High Sierra update Hi! Has anyone noticed a drop in performance since the High Sierra update?Zelos28 09 Aug
09 Aug How do I leave the game download at "OPTIMAL"? l have a quite limited space on my HDD and l wish to have only the essential files of the game on my HDD without downloading "High resolution textures" or whatever they are. Even if l decide to "Pause" the download, after l launch the game it immediately unpauses and carries on downloading something l just don't need since the game is already "OPTIMAL" to play.dizzy5 09 Aug
08 Aug 4k support disappeared for some unknown reason, after downloading some "update" last night, the option for 3440x1440 disappeared from the options menu. the game is currently running at 1920x1080 on my monitor and it looks so bad that i consider it unplayable. As a bonus, due to the resolution switch, every time I alt+tab its torture. I had 0 trouble playing the game in 4k last week.Insomnia1 08 Aug
06 Aug Can't find my account info Hello Blizzard team, I get platinum league for random race three month ago. But on web site account and on http://www.rankedftw.com/player/1504946/ there is no information about it. Besides on website there is no history about my matches. Last match in history was 27/3/2015, but in game I've played several games three month ago. There is one more strange behavour: my nickname is "skats", but when I start game on loading match screen my nickname is "set". That is strange. I think that this two profiles is the same my account. I don't know why exist two of them: 1. http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/5699897/1/Skats/ 2. http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1107030/2/set/ Thanks in advance!set0 06 Aug
04 Aug Unexpected Fatal Error I keep getting Unexpected Fatal Error, cannot keep SC2 or Diablo2 running for more than 15 min. Sometimes even Battle.net crashes the same way before I start a game. Win10 updated, Graphic updated, Game updated. Same thing. Latest crash: D8EAE65C-EA51-4B07-BBE0-75525006FBB1ZergZlayer7 04 Aug
04 Aug Can't install the game without Administrator rights l am trying to install StarCraft ll, but the Blizzard Agent requires something l don't have - Administrator priviliges. I can't continue the installation since l am not the Administrator of the PC l am using to install StarCraft ll. I need help!dizzy5 04 Aug
02 Aug SC2 freezes after 20-25 minutes every game Hi all Would love it if someone can help me with this, it's been driving me nuts for months now. Ever since I got a new gaming laptop in April (MSI GT73VR 6RE Titan) StarCraft 2 has been freezing after 20-25 minutes of gameplay. It's ALWAYS within 20-25minutes, it's annoyingly not long enough to finish most Co-op games but it never crashes before the 20 minute mark. The freeze/crash itself is odd - the game just hangs, but it will keep playing audio normally - it will finish whatever music file it was playing or sound file it was playing. If there are any continual background noises in the map then they'll continue playing normally. The sound doesn't loop or just stop like you'd normally expect it to when a game crashes, it just carries on playing normally until it finishes playing whatever sound file was loaded at the time. I can still move the cursor as well and it's the normal animated game cursor - but the game is completely frozen. It won't unfreeze no matter how long I leave it either. Alt-F4 doesn't work. I can't alt tab - well I can press alt-tab and see the selection screen for other apps running, but I can't bring any other apps to the fore-front of the frozen game. I can't use the "show all desktop" button, but I can get the task bar to appear by pressing the keyboard start menu key and left click on it, I just can't bring any menu screens or apps to the front of the screen to actually see them. The only way I can get out of it is to ctrl-alt-del to bring up the blue Windows 10 menu screen and then choose to Sign Out or Shut Down. If I choose sign out, Windows does it immediately without any problems. I don't think it's overheating because I've tried limiting my FPS to 60 and it still does it (using the frame rate limiter commands in the variables.txt). The SC2 FPS counter shows my GPU at a consistent 52 degrees throughout, without ever spiking - especially when it freezes, it's still at 52 degrees. This has happened throughout multiple BIOS versions, NVidia drivers, MSI drivers/utility versions, so I don't think it's dodgy drivers because I've had it over so many driver versions in the last five months. I always do clean installs for drivers too, whenever possible. And the weirdest thing is it doesn't happen in other games! I can play HOTS for hours without any problems. Played Diablo 3 fine, WoW fine, Destiny 2 fine, other Steam games fine. It's just SC2! It's driving me nuts. Anyone have any suggestions? Please!Sagittari29 02 Aug
01 Aug error there is a problem with the downloade cache COOP i am getting this message again and again, i have deleted download cache, uninstalled game and reinstalled, ran scan and repair several times, but coop simply won't work no matter what i do, also restarted computer and even my freaking router but nothing works, tried other games and they work just fine. I have been getting a message about a corrupt file that it found but repaired but i still get the same error message again and again.kenneth0 01 Aug
01 Aug Game freeze and auto-defeat I haven't played for a few months, I have never had this issue but now it occurs every single game. It runs fine for 1-2-3 minutes but then game freezes for a few seconds and the defeat screen comes up and then the game runs fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and launcher, restarted everything, and nothing seems to work, please help, I cannot finish a single game.IEQI0 01 Aug
31 Jul "Entering lobby..." Blizzard fix your <edit> game!Christophe24 31 Jul
31 Jul Blizzard disconnecting mid game Hi Guys, This is my second attempt at posting this as my previous post seemed to just disappear! Please note I rarely post, I am a beta vanilla wow player and adore SC x So currently I have been trying to play some Versus AI games, ( purely as I do not particularly abandon a fellow co-op player) . I get to various stages of the game , times vary anywhere from 0.30 to 6.30 when I get disconnected. All other internet still works, just the StarCraft game is disrupted. Then I get the "reconnecting " message on the screen. Then the " you were dropped " message ! No score screen appears, and then I am left with odd things in my StarCraft menu, coop commanders are all level 1 with no mastery instead of 15 with 78 mastery. No maps available in custom. In AI it tells me I have to play 3 rounds again. All of the options the play button is greyed out, nothing comes up when you hover over it. Very disappointing, all I want to do is play the game! Please don't delete this post. This needs to be sorted , I need advice and support and I will continue to post until it is rectified. Kind Regards KealiaKealia2 31 Jul
30 Jul How to limit FPS? How do i limit framerate in SC 2? I don't want to use vsync, since it adds latency so much. Blizzards instructions didnt do anything (https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/32248)AntiNation0 30 Jul
29 Jul How to optimize SC2 for ssd+hdd? Are there any common practices on how to reduce ssd write operations and is it meaningful enough to be concidered? My primary concern is the custom maps, not sure if they are only temporarliy stored on the drive. Can I have them stored on the hdd instead of the ssd and is it woth it? Secondarly if SC2 is updated is the whole game reinstalled or is it only certain segmentsPrimeStar0 29 Jul
27 Jul No maps or Avatar Pictures - game not playable So when i boot the game i have no profile picture in-game, there are no others to choose from either. this is an old issue that seemed to prevent people from playing for years. Except i also have no maps, so i can't play ranked, vs AI or melee. I can't believe a game this old has such a crippling issue that's existed for this long without an known fix. I love this game but i'm starting to understand why it's dying if Blizz do so little to fix game breaking bugs for people trying to start out.KNICKERS0 27 Jul
26 Jul Out of Memory, a lot of times Issue description: Immediate crash to desktop with the error window popping, saying that the issue was "Out of Memory". (code: BF7E4A76-B37B-4A7D-A98E-F31FAEC77449). According to resource monitor + task manager, my memory (16gb) is at about 30% usage after the crash. Edit: Can't add dxdiag because it exceeds the allowed amount of characters of 50k.Fridja1 26 Jul
26 Jul "not available while initializing game mode" Hello.. Yesterday after a match my game stopped working, i can play the campaign but multiplayer stoped working. i can see the custom rooms but they have no pictures of the game or the names of the players and i cant join none of them.. When im trying to play co op the ready buttom is grayed and i cant press it. when i put my mouse on it, it says : " Not available while intializing game mode". ( Same for versus) .Snuper19 26 Jul
25 Jul Files in your SC2 installation are damaged Files in your SC2 installation are damaged!!! report ID : BE36BB17-55E6-4F7C-A201-DC0689D02C64 Thank you!ALIEN1 25 Jul
25 Jul Connecting to game bug Hello everyone, I've been having a problem for some time now (since lotv started actually) but I didn't really feel much of an annoyance with it until now so here it goes. Sometimes while I queue and the game found pops up, instead of going to countdown, it stays on connecting and then the queue will be removed and a message pops up that someone has been disconnected. For my case, this will not usually happen when I re-queue. However, right now I am trying to do the 15 win streak vs elite ai achievement and when this happens, the counter will reset to 0. I was at 12 today and because of this issue I'm back at 0. the fact is that the match history says I had wins in row but apparently that bug somehow counts toward a loss for that achievement. is there any fix ? thanks for your help in advanceAshkani3 25 Jul
25 Jul Blizzard disconnecting in the middle of gameplay Hi Guys, Sorry to have to post this, I am such a lover of the games. However, over the past two days I play the versus AI, ( mainly as I don't want to abandon a fellow coop player), at various times - either between 0.30 up to 6.34, the game drops me! no other internet services are disrupted from other mediums other than the AI game, then when I receive the "you were dropped" message, all elements of my starcraft menu are very odd- all coop commanders are lvl 1 with no mastery instead of 15 with 78 mastery, the versus ai is back to the default of needing to play 3 matches, no blizzard maps are available in custom. All options of gameplay have the "play" button greyed out. To be honest it is very disappointing as all I want to do is play the game! I have tried various things that are mentioned in other posts such as run as administrator etc. to no avail. If there is a problem Blizzard , please fix it as the only message that intermittently pops up on my screen is "attempting to reconnect to Blizzard services" Kind Regards KealiaKealia1 25 Jul
25 Jul Blizzard services disconnecting mid game Hi Guys, This is my second attempt at posting this as my previous post seemed to just disappear! Please note I rarely post, I am a beta vanilla wow player and adore SC x So currently I have been trying to play some Versus AI games, ( purely as I do not particularly abandon a fellow co-op player) . I get to various stages of the game , times vary anywhere from 0.30 to 6.30 when I get disconnected. All other internet still works, just the StarCraft game is disrupted. Then I get the "reconnecting " message on the screen. Then the " you were dropped " message ! No score screen appears, and then I am left with odd things in my StarCraft menu, coop commanders are all level 1 with no mastery instead of 15 with 78 mastery. No maps available in custom. In AI it tells me I have to play 3 rounds again. All of the options the play button is greyed out, nothing comes up when you hover over it. Very disappointing, all I want to do is play the game! Please don't delete this post. This needs to be sorted , I need advice and support and I will continue to post until it is rectified. Kind Regards KealiaKealia1 25 Jul
23 Jul Vermilion problem mutation timer freeze The same as in https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20758525906 (but cannot post there because it says something as starter account thing ???) the replay is here: https://jmp.sh/v/pK4zGpOYX0paZooUfxnSHoli1 23 Jul
23 Jul Profile not loading I had this for years. Whenever I log into Starcraft II my profile picture won't show, I can't look at anything from my profile, can't join groups and start games. This has persisted over multiple installations, operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, even on Linux with wine) and hardware configurations. Last time I played I had to wait 5 minutes (this was about a year ago, best guess), but then my machine was somehow not good enough (played a long time with that very same machine). Now it doesn't even progress in any way. I can't play and I'm really sick of it. I payed for this game and HotS and permanently have issues with it. What's even worse is that it seems to persist since 2010 (use forum search).müsli10 23 Jul
22 Jul Game crashing mid game MSI gp62vr 7rfx leopard pro StarCraft 2 freezing then whole system freeze audio still playing in background (Spotify) cannot Ctrl alt del tired to update bios uninstalled and updated drivers any one got any ideasAntxRoadShow1 22 Jul
22 Jul Sound in background from main screen after patch Sound in background from login screen , when i start the campaign there are 2 sounds one from main screen and other from campaign. Tanks.Legacy0 22 Jul
22 Jul Entering lobby bugg. FOR REAL? STILL ??? Is it so hard to fix a freaking "entering lobby" bug? Its been more then a year since this started happening, and still nothing ? Its getting freaking annoying, and makes me wonder if you even care about it! And no, repairing the game does not help.OrangeBudd3 22 Jul
22 Jul Cannot create savefile Hi, I recently changed HD to a SSD and also myDocuments location. The my Documents was on E:\ , but now on D:\ . E drive was taken out. ( I don't have it anymore) Now I cannot create and load save files anymore. When I save... it saids "save succesfull". But when I try to load that save, I cannot find the save. I tried the explorer option, but it just shows the HD. I tried to reinstall SC2, but it didn't help. I use Win7 SP1 Can you please help me? Kind regards.Lacatos1 22 Jul
22 Jul FPS problems after update Dear Devs, and other people, can someone say what is going on. I was having a problems with FPS in path 4.4.0, but its not in my side, because before that path everything was ok. When path 4.4.1 arrived, FPS problems gone for first 2 days, but now FPS problems are back. What it can be ? I usually play with some dude from my city at coop, and we both have same problems with fps, but our PCs is good enought, we can play for example campaign at max graphic settings with max fps every time. But in multiplayer (exactly in coop) we have problesm with FPS after path 4.4.0, but after 4.4.1 problems with fps gone for some time but now they are back. Are Blizard moving some servers from starcraft to some other projects or what ?PredatorAce2 22 Jul
21 Jul No signal on monitor when using fullscreen mode Strange thing happened today. Have been playing for years with no problems, and today the game will not stay in fullscreen mode without losing monitor signal every 4 seconds or so. This results in about 1 second of picture and 3 seconds of black screen with "no signal", just enough for me to fiddle around with the settings. Strange thing is that it worked fine yesterday, and in the previous 4-5 weeks, without this issue. Nothing has changed since yesterday, either (no driver/windows updates). Works fine in other games. Hardware: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SkebbZ/saved/#view=GZNGGX EDIT: Worked fine again after a reboot... strange.SkebbZ0 21 Jul
21 Jul Starcraft 2 lags during game play Hi Support! I am facing 1-2 second long lags during games. Even when playing against the AI. I tuned the graphics settings down and I disabled all backgrpund applications as described in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23848. No effect. Here is my system information (msinfo and DxDiag): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dbFhwSf3BVZVmAKtK5C4gO_UV1ikb5Um https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r-iZiD7FRJPHRVqJCbbBPqTIWCl9iDzX Please help and thanks in advance! Cheers StefanBauernopfer22 21 Jul
21 Jul nova covert ops and co-op hero i would like to know if i buy nova's campaign covert ops the hero nova of co-op is included or do i have to buy it apart. If not, what has more to cost 5 more € than campaign packVoidWalker1 21 Jul
18 Jul Locked out of SEA account after name change hello, I am having issues logging into my SEA account after I decided to use my free name change on the account. Here's my login screen https://imgur.com/a/YKfaUhR When I select Antis everything is fine, but when I select Manipulation and change its name to Antis the game does this: https://imgur.com/a/Ck0uspL. Thank you for reading!Antis0 18 Jul