Starcraft II Technical Support

6d StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/reset-video-driver-settings 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/check-for-overheating-cpu-or-video-card 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-virus-scan 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 17. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 18. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 19. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 20. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 21. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 22. Exit Blizzard App When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard App can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard App is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 23. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 24. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== April 19, 2018: Removed outdated steps. May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx15 6d
04 Oct 2017 COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct 2017
17 Feb 2015 Legacy of the Void Common Issues & Fixes Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Windows 10 Windowed Mode KNOWN ISSUE: Resizing the game in 'windowed' mode can cause display and mouse issues. Ingame Performance Issues Please check the new minimum system requirements and update your graphics drivers. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
10h Protoss skins Golden age Hello how i can buy protoss skins golden age in Starcraft II please? Thank youTASSADAR0 10h
13h Black Screen with sound As title says when I start game I have black screen but sound is on and I can hear that I can navigate trough menu so basically game is working but without picture. Also the same thing is with Starcraft Remastered and Diablo 3 while more than 20 other game installed on my PC are working fine without any issues. Anyone knows fix for this??Witcher0 13h
2d Casual achievment on hard campaign Completed Wol campaign on hard, got casual achievmentKaskis0 2d
3d update agent forced me out of game are you serious? update agent switched me to desktop during a match. WTF!!!!!? do you really dont care about players? D3 blamage didnt tell you sheeeeet!? blizzard is closer now to a lemonade stand than to pro company really.Wizu0 3d
3d Missing Free Name Change in Management Free Character Name change i cannot find since the new update, its no longer on the account management page where do i go to change it?DemonicLust0 3d
3d Nova Covert Ops - black screen (6. mission) Hello there! I have a problem with Nova Covert Ops in 6. mission after 4. cutscene. When 4. cutscene (finding evidecne) ends, there is just... black screen. I don't know what kind of issue it is. I think, I've already try everything: reinstall game, change to lower graphic, try it on another computer.. I also wrote a ticket for a help. Unfortunatelly, the advices weren't helpful. I am so powerless about it and also disappointed. I didn't pay for half a game, but for full campaign. Please, can you help me with it? Do you have any experience or solution of it? Thank you for all helpful advices. :)FizzyElf0 3d
4d Imac Mouse Hi there are odd occasions that my mouse does not work. I can see the pointer but it will not move???BattleMauler1 4d
5d Low quality cinematics / low fps in cutscenes Long time ago, I bought each of the Starcraft 2 Collector's Editions. Today I thought to myself: "Well, you haven't really played these games, but you can at least take a look at how good they run on your PC (Core i7-5820k, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1070)." To my confusion, the quality of the prerendered cinematics is horrible. Switching between "high" and "low" video quality makes no difference; obviously the high quality videos are simply not available (or aren't used if selected). Also, the videos stutter like hell. Furthermore, while the ingame graphics run smoothly, the (non-prerendered) cutscenes run at extremely low fps (even though nothing's happening on screen; low poly Ranor drinking booze shouldn't be that hard to render, even in 4k). So I googled these problems and lo and behold: They were know for years; there are dozens of support threads dealing with them and of course, there's no solution. What the hell Blizzard?! Why do these obvious problems still exist? Why haven't they been fixed years ago?Thomago1 5d
5d Low fps, did all the steps Hi, I have low fps after reinstalling windows and the game. I have done all the steps in the mvp sticky post. I had fps problems in Overwatch after reinstalling windows, but they are fixed. For some reason sc2 has become the problem now. I used to have a stable 110fps in normal circumstances (low graphic settings), with possibly some "not so serious" dips in the more demanding missions in campaign. Now I have 30 fps normally. I have around 50-60 fps on light campaign missions when I disabled blizzard app. I haven't even tried the more demanding missions in campaign. Blizzard shouldn't expect customers to work this hard to get the game work. They should make sure that there are NO compatibility issues to begin with. Now it seems it is a norm that I need to work really hard to make the game work, when ever I change something. Blizz is really starting to drop the ball here. edit: still drops down to <20 fpsMkVibes0 5d
02 Dec SC2 freezes after 20-25 minutes every game Hi all Would love it if someone can help me with this, it's been driving me nuts for months now. Ever since I got a new gaming laptop in April (MSI GT73VR 6RE Titan) StarCraft 2 has been freezing after 20-25 minutes of gameplay. It's ALWAYS within 20-25minutes, it's annoyingly not long enough to finish most Co-op games but it never crashes before the 20 minute mark. The freeze/crash itself is odd - the game just hangs, but it will keep playing audio normally - it will finish whatever music file it was playing or sound file it was playing. If there are any continual background noises in the map then they'll continue playing normally. The sound doesn't loop or just stop like you'd normally expect it to when a game crashes, it just carries on playing normally until it finishes playing whatever sound file was loaded at the time. I can still move the cursor as well and it's the normal animated game cursor - but the game is completely frozen. It won't unfreeze no matter how long I leave it either. Alt-F4 doesn't work. I can't alt tab - well I can press alt-tab and see the selection screen for other apps running, but I can't bring any other apps to the fore-front of the frozen game. I can't use the "show all desktop" button, but I can get the task bar to appear by pressing the keyboard start menu key and left click on it, I just can't bring any menu screens or apps to the front of the screen to actually see them. The only way I can get out of it is to ctrl-alt-del to bring up the blue Windows 10 menu screen and then choose to Sign Out or Shut Down. If I choose sign out, Windows does it immediately without any problems. I don't think it's overheating because I've tried limiting my FPS to 60 and it still does it (using the frame rate limiter commands in the variables.txt). The SC2 FPS counter shows my GPU at a consistent 52 degrees throughout, without ever spiking - especially when it freezes, it's still at 52 degrees. This has happened throughout multiple BIOS versions, NVidia drivers, MSI drivers/utility versions, so I don't think it's dodgy drivers because I've had it over so many driver versions in the last five months. I always do clean installs for drivers too, whenever possible. And the weirdest thing is it doesn't happen in other games! I can play HOTS for hours without any problems. Played Diablo 3 fine, WoW fine, Destiny 2 fine, other Steam games fine. It's just SC2! It's driving me nuts. Anyone have any suggestions? Please!Sagittari35 02 Dec
01 Dec [Bug] Zeratul's Prophetic vision crashes the game! Every time I use Prophetic vision when the artifact is within screen range, SC2 just freezes for 3-5mins and I'm disconnected from the game. The game freezes at the first artifact itself. Zeratul is unplayable for me. FYI: Graphic settings are set to low. I have no issue using any other commander or playing ladder. Please help!Nostalgika0 01 Dec
30 Nov Shader problems, missing HP bars, etc. Dear Blizzard Support! After the latest update the actors and the backgrounds in non-prerendered cutscenes are shaded wrongly (dark blue-ish) E.g. In the Coop menu all the commanders will all have a blue-ish shade. The planet in the background, and the solar core which also radiates yellow). The health bars are missing too. All these issues are with a GTX960 but when I switch shader quality to medium the blue-ish problem is gone. Has anyone else experienced this? RegardsEntilZha5 30 Nov
29 Nov Co-Op Mission Not finishing after timer runs out So, me and a friend was doing a Co-Op mission where you have to defend the Temple for 15 minutes, when the time ran out, nothing happened, and we was forced to quit the match. I took a snapshot showing that the time has ran out, but see nowhere to upload here.Valendris1 29 Nov
28 Nov Cannot join lobby Since last patch it happened many times i cannot join a custom lobby. It just stays at the joining progess but i never enter, even though for the people already in lobby its displayed i´ve already joined. (When the game starts i wont be in) Its no internet connection problem, the actual loading of the map is done very fast. Happened mostly with custom map EntropyTD, but i doubt it can be map related. (Playing the map a lot, usually it works just fine) However, once it happened, it will happen 100% of the time until i restart SC2 and battle.net launcher. Just SC2 wont resolve. Any more information on that?TheCurse0 28 Nov
26 Nov Can't play co-op missions Whenever I click ready on a co-op mission it doesn't do anything,it just can't start.However I can play competitive matches with no problem,but in co-op,it just doesn't want to start.Really wanna try new commander Zeratul :(Marin0 26 Nov
29 Nov Achievements not working? I have finished the campaign of Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm but i have a problem with some Achievements not working. One such achievement is the one called "Abathur's Cookbook. You need to complete all evolution missions in order to get it and i have, i even went into the "master archives" and did the mission again but i still dont get the achievement. Anyone who knows how to fix this?Sev14 29 Nov
25 Nov LANGUAGE CHANGED, HOW DO I STOP DOWNLOAD Thx for that closing of that topic. Just wanted to tell how much i hate Blizzard. And that the hint at the last post didnt work at all. Still have to download an platypus 6gb pile ofplatypus because i accidentaly changed the language. This company has become worse and worse. I hope you getting down and give the SC francise to competent devs. Blizzard just sucks today! You pushing that whole online thing too far. Almost every week there are half a gig updates for sc2. Please stop that.Õuks1 25 Nov
24 Nov Why not promoted? I think, this is a bug. We are well into master3 and do not get promoted. see screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PPHrMXMbm9_f36VdMQLq1UVlV5D1WTWOBauernopfer0 24 Nov
24 Nov Starcraft 2 lags during game play Hi Support! I am facing 1-2 second long lags during games. Even when playing against the AI. I tuned the graphics settings down and I disabled all backgrpund applications as described in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23848. No effect. Here is my system information (msinfo and DxDiag): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dbFhwSf3BVZVmAKtK5C4gO_UV1ikb5Um https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r-iZiD7FRJPHRVqJCbbBPqTIWCl9iDzX Please help and thanks in advance! Cheers StefanBauernopfer30 24 Nov
24 Nov pc freezes pc freezes in windows 10 64 bit home during gameplaySoniador2 24 Nov
24 Nov Disconnecting after minutes every multi game. After updating to 4.0.0,I can't seem to play multiplayer anymore. Any match I join,I just disconnect. I play perfectly fine for 3, 6, 10 minutes, without any lag spikes. Then it does that "Trying to reconnect thing" and I'm forced to surrender. Every. Game. I've also tried to fix this, analizing the game, clearing the caches, but nothing worked. Gotta try reinstalling it, but I wonder why I'm the only one who's having this problem. It's been really frustrating, I bought SC2 just five months ago and now it's free, and I can't even play it... Did I waste 35 euros? Somebody please help me.LordVandor38 24 Nov
23 Nov Cant join online match I have kinda problem with creating a lobby. Joining in takes forever and my brother can´t even connect. We have relatively fast connection (We dont have any problem with different games.). Any ideas how to solve it? ThxMorris0 23 Nov
23 Nov Mouse drag (wheel) bug - video Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap19Ftq610g I use mouse-wheel drag as the main method of scrolling during micro fights. It has not happened to me for a long time and now it's happening again. The two problems are 1: the mouse sometimes jumps on the middle of the screen which ruins any skill (EMP/snipe/liberation zone) that requires mouse accuracy 2: sometimes the screen jumps in the direction of the mouse a whole screen (somehow calculated through the mouse drag speed, so the higher the speed the more it'll jump) I am extremely upset with this and as I've used this method for years and thousands of matches I cannot simply switch to edge scrolling back again. I feel extremely disappointed as this issue seems to never have been fixed by anyone - it just comes and goes. I have noticed multiple threads across the years most of which have been replied with "we are aware of this and it will be fixed in a future patch" - how many of these replies should I read before this actually gets fixed? I understand it may be because of 4.7.0 - It doesn't even matter why it's happening. Please, I am not here to argue or insult or bad mouth Blizzard - I am here to ask you, nay, beg you to fix this issue - PLEASE look into it. This issue requires a hotfix, not the wait of another x months for a patch. Please be sensible, whoever reads this and make sure it is reported properly - not only does it ruin observer/caster experience but it COMPLETELY ruins the gameplay of some of us who chose this method of screen scrolling.Rinogg4 23 Nov
23 Nov [Mac] SC2 mouse problem When I start the game mouse stops to move. It responds to clicks, but doesn't move at all. Problem came with 4.7.0 this morning. When I minimise the game window mouse works fine, but when I come back to the game problem accurs Macbook Pro 15'' mid 2014 512 SSD NVIDIA 750M 16 GBEZINGARD8 23 Nov
23 Nov Matcherino - Nation Wars Complete Bundle Hello, i recently purchased the Nation Wars Complete Bundle, however, the portraits, and other stuff doesn't show up on my profile and i can't redeem the DLC Codes...what do i have to do to make the Bundle work? Thanks!REVOLT3 23 Nov
23 Nov help :( been trying to play offline but i cant as its asking for a character with purchaced content i have standard edition wings of libertybenjibooji3 23 Nov
23 Nov SC2 Frequent disconnect from server Good day, I would like to highlight the frustration I encountered when entering the game. It seems that I am often disconnected from the server no matter how many times I try to get myself back to the game. Its been awhile I face this problem. Kindly solve this matter. I did try the Scan & Repair method but it still wont solve the problem. P.S: I do face the same problem when playing Overwatch besides SC2 ThanksTedhuaT13 23 Nov
22 Nov My account is reset again ? My account is reset for some reason and now its second time its done for some reason, its show me I have 0 career game but i played like 300 games last season 1vs1 and u can even see in statistic section i have played but now i have to play all again to get ranked team games and 1vs1 5 placmnet matches and when i try to change name its says i have no eligible account. Like how i can log in and still play.DodgeLord0 22 Nov
21 Nov Error 2:-1073741674 Hello. Out of the blue, Starcraft II has started giving me an error when I attempt to launch it. "An error occured starting Starcraft II. Please try again. (Error 2:-1073741674)" This only happens with Starcraft 2. I can play my other Blizzard games just fine. Already Disabled anti-virus, Windows defender, rebooted the computer, closed battle net app and deleted all %appdata% folders related to Blizzard and Battle.net. All without success. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.NotLiquid2 21 Nov
21 Nov gift problem I just received a commander and It doesn't show up in game like purchased... I can't lvl up and the game tells me to purchase first( but someone has gifted to me)Kellmanor1 21 Nov
21 Nov Achievement not triggered Reached coop ascension level 452. Level 450 achievement not triggered.Sash1 21 Nov
20 Nov "Achievements are disabled until further notice" "Achievements are disabled until further notice" message is shown in chat and impossible to start any type of game. I've tried all previously proposed solutions on the same topics and nothing has helped.WhiteAngel0 20 Nov
18 Nov Hotkey profile gone Hi Blizzard, I've changed a lot of hotkeys, and every time I get notified that my hotkey profile is stored online, and available from any computer. I now installed sc2 on my new computer, logged in to my account, but my custom hotkey profiles are gone. 1) Is there a way to retrieve my hotkey profile? 2) If not, is there a file or something I can move from my old computer? Cheers /CascadeCascade12 18 Nov
18 Nov Achievements & Stukov bugs A few bugs I've recently encountered: 1. Sometimes when I log in, I get the commander Karax purchase achievement as if I just did it, actually I purchased Karax months ago and mastered it. No bugs on Karax mastery and play however. 2. Today I reached ascension level 300 in co-op, but didn't get points & achievement recognition. 3. My Mutation Hard counter was showing wrongly until I reached 75 wins (but recognised the achievement correctly still) and then stopped showing. 4. Sometimes I play Stukov, Structural Infestation cooldown starts from the beginning after I use it the first time in the game, although I didn't use it immediately after available; this happens when I have just one available, not when it's full! I have Stukov mastered.Zvijer0 18 Nov
17 Nov [Solved] Mouse pointer not showing (Since update) Hi, I am having a problem with StarCraft II since the latest update. It is causing my mouse pointer to be "invisible". I can still move my mouse pointer around to highlight and click buttons but I just can't see the mouse pointer. I found that by switching to full screen windowed mode (from normal full screen) I was able to see my mouse pointer, however this only allows me to run the game at max res, which significantly reduces the performance. Before the latest update it has always been ok but it doesn't any more (I'm using windows 10 if that helps) ThanksBalkarn6 17 Nov
16 Nov Cant Claim The Gift (ZERATUL) I just had Zeratul bought for me and when i click the claim button ... it say (internal error) thnx <3Farbodg1 16 Nov
16 Nov Zeratul Co-op wrong tooltips Zeratul has his level 15 upgrade appears active when all 3 artifacts are collected, also the tool tips for cannons and monoliths on his level 3 upgrade and level 11 upgrade are switchedCrazyWolf2 16 Nov
16 Nov Zeratul Co-Op Bug Third artifact in Malwarfare, spawned over a data point, unable to retrieve, no matter what unit tried.Deratul1 16 Nov
15 Nov Mouse not responding in any Blizzard games, mac Hi, I have iMac with macOS Mojave, version 10.14.1 OE Apple wired keyboard with numpad and Razor DeathAdder mouse. Everything was working fine last week, but this week i have problems with the mouse in game. Games affected: D3, SC2, SC remaster, Hots, HS. Mouse and keyboard working fine in Steam games and Origin games. When launching any Blizzard game through Battle.net app, the mouse stop responding. Mouse cursor is gone, and i dont seem to register any clicks. So im stuck at the opening screen in every game. Keyboard is working as i can press "ESC" and get menu etc. When i minimize the game and go back to desktop, mouse works again. When enter the game again = mouse dead. I dont have discord or anything, so that cant be the problem. No changes was made to the mac lately. No updates, no new software. Tried reset game settings from battle.net app, tried reinstall Hots (not the other games), tried to unplug and replug mouse, tried restart mac.... Please help. Cant play any Blizzard games! :(FreeKill1 15 Nov
15 Nov Alarak Warp in Bug When upgrading gateways as alarak, the supplicant is replaced with zealots, so you can only warp in zealots.BaxTor2 15 Nov
15 Nov new pc I have a new pc, installed starcraft 2, but are not able to play. Receive error message for a security warning. Received a mail, but nothing on the mail to verify.Ladybot1 15 Nov
15 Nov Wrong league position displayed When I look at my current league it shows me as top , but on the 1v1 screen before playing a game it says I am 2nd, also when i look at the league table the gut who is second is highlighted instead of me. Have played a few games and the problem persists. Not really a big deal as I am in the potato ranks, who cares if you are the top of silver 2!!, but still seems a bit weird (Mutalisk Nu is the league)Megajeff1 15 Nov
15 Nov Disconnecting during matches. Today I've been suffering from disconnects during matches, yet it doesn't seem to be affecting my actual internet. Other games (WoW, etc) work just fine. Battle.net App also drops at this time. Websites such as Youtube, etc work just fine. I'm with BT Internet in the UK.Starlight3 15 Nov
15 Nov All progress has vanished. All my commanders are lvl 1. Campaign progress lost and Battletag reverted to one i stopped using almost 2 years ago. P.S. Also my campaign menu is in Russian even though everything else is in English. What did you do Blizzard? :D Checked my SC 2 folder and my "Akulio" profile is still there with all the data. For some reason though game logs me into "Shvidler" profile from the Russian realm which i haven't used for 7 years. Trying to switch regions didn't fix anything, my RU and ENG are now absolutely the same.Akulio9 15 Nov
14 Nov [Mac] Launcher unreliability Hey, Steps: 1)Launch launcher, is says Update sc2 2) I press Update Result: Forever Waiting. I understand the need in a launcher, but considering it is the hub to all games, it should be reliable. I, as a user, should not care about the problems behind it. It should just work. The key functionality of a launcher is to launch the games I own. When it doesn't do it key functionality, people get frustrated. Once in a month, I encounter the problem when I'm coming home and try to play Sc2, and the launcher messes up with me. I follow the links, I erase folders, I restart my mac, I reinstall the launcher, and same stuff happens: either "blizzard agent went to sleep", or forever waiting update. Super tired of this buggy stuff. It's a joke. Guys, I just wanna play. Why the launcher doesn't allow me to? Cmon, make the launcher reliable and failproof.Dumoko2 14 Nov
25 Nov 1v1 Rank Up Glitch Hey guys. 2 days ago I was one win away from getting promoted into Masters 3. I managed to win the game, but now I´m still Diamond 1 with Bronze 3 MMR. After that I waited one day to see if something has changed. And indeed something has changed. The next day i logged in I was STILL Diamond 1 but with Masters 3 displayed in my MMR. I did not get the animation showing that I was promoted to Masters 3. At the moment I´m sitting at 4655 MMR which is easily enough for Masters 3 on the EU servers. Im getting a little worried that they can´t fix it before the season lock and I won´t get the "achieved Masters in 1v1" emblem on my profile. Is someone else having the same problem as I do ?Raf5 25 Nov