Starcraft II Technical Support

17 Jun StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/reset-video-driver-settings 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/check-for-overheating-cpu-or-video-card 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-virus-scan 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 17. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 18. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 19. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 20. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 21. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 22. Exit Blizzard App When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard App can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard App is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 23. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 24. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== April 19, 2018: Removed outdated steps. May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx11 17 Jun
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Feb 2015 Legacy of the Void Common Issues & Fixes Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Windows 10 Windowed Mode KNOWN ISSUE: Resizing the game in 'windowed' mode can cause display and mouse issues. Ingame Performance Issues Please check the new minimum system requirements and update your graphics drivers. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
1h Continue campaign? Hi everybody, I've just installed for the second time the game and I wanted to continue the campaign from where I left it the first time, but I cannot find anywhere a select mission or similar. Can anybody help please? I'm sure everything is connected with my account as I have all the achievement unlocked. I'm trying to play Jim Raynor campaign connected to eu server.Welter1 1h
3h SC2 freezes after 20-25 minutes every game Hi all Would love it if someone can help me with this, it's been driving me nuts for months now. Ever since I got a new gaming laptop in April (MSI GT73VR 6RE Titan) StarCraft 2 has been freezing after 20-25 minutes of gameplay. It's ALWAYS within 20-25minutes, it's annoyingly not long enough to finish most Co-op games but it never crashes before the 20 minute mark. The freeze/crash itself is odd - the game just hangs, but it will keep playing audio normally - it will finish whatever music file it was playing or sound file it was playing. If there are any continual background noises in the map then they'll continue playing normally. The sound doesn't loop or just stop like you'd normally expect it to when a game crashes, it just carries on playing normally until it finishes playing whatever sound file was loaded at the time. I can still move the cursor as well and it's the normal animated game cursor - but the game is completely frozen. It won't unfreeze no matter how long I leave it either. Alt-F4 doesn't work. I can't alt tab - well I can press alt-tab and see the selection screen for other apps running, but I can't bring any other apps to the fore-front of the frozen game. I can't use the "show all desktop" button, but I can get the task bar to appear by pressing the keyboard start menu key and left click on it, I just can't bring any menu screens or apps to the front of the screen to actually see them. The only way I can get out of it is to ctrl-alt-del to bring up the blue Windows 10 menu screen and then choose to Sign Out or Shut Down. If I choose sign out, Windows does it immediately without any problems. I don't think it's overheating because I've tried limiting my FPS to 60 and it still does it (using the frame rate limiter commands in the variables.txt). The SC2 FPS counter shows my GPU at a consistent 52 degrees throughout, without ever spiking - especially when it freezes, it's still at 52 degrees. This has happened throughout multiple BIOS versions, NVidia drivers, MSI drivers/utility versions, so I don't think it's dodgy drivers because I've had it over so many driver versions in the last five months. I always do clean installs for drivers too, whenever possible. And the weirdest thing is it doesn't happen in other games! I can play HOTS for hours without any problems. Played Diablo 3 fine, WoW fine, Destiny 2 fine, other Steam games fine. It's just SC2! It's driving me nuts. Anyone have any suggestions? Please!Sagittari27 3h
1d Anouncer trouble Hi! My anouncer "COACH PARK" stopped to anounce "GG" after win... Whats the problem with it?YYY1 1d
1d Starcraft 2 lags during game play Hi Support! I am facing 1-2 second long lags during games. Even when playing against the AI. I tuned the graphics settings down and I disabled all backgrpund applications as described in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23848. No effect. Here is my system information (msinfo and DxDiag): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dbFhwSf3BVZVmAKtK5C4gO_UV1ikb5Um https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r-iZiD7FRJPHRVqJCbbBPqTIWCl9iDzX Please help and thanks in advance! Cheers StefanBauernopfer13 1d
1d Can't Leave League Hello! I can't leave my 4v4 league. there is no button like in the other league. Furthermore, the league i'm placed in don't show anything (no player, no points, nothing), it's empty. And the "leave league" button is absent. PLZ help me. Here some information: platinum tier 1 league, division: Valerian Juliet. Thx for a quick answer.GinTaroh1 1d
2d Updating Americas Europe and Korea Region I keep having to update Korea/ Europe server if I want to play there. Then after update and playing on Korea/ Europe, I have to re-update Americas to play there. Is my settings wrong?Choonk2 2d
3d Graphics device is not available Hi There, I have the problem, i played starcraft last month and now it just crashed and says that graphics device is not available at the moment . could you please let me know what can i do to run again this game MSinfo https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rZDcsCN-lPBZLkZp-uGU_u78mKHu4yyX DxDiag https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vuLqHXtAUq9UhWr5qszOhgEYwXek5i5ZIman2 3d
3d cant change hotkeys while in coop, playing for zagara, you can not set hotkeys to scourges and corrupters - and both are having shortcut "A" (i guess you can change it for zergs but that is ONLY possible before you activate coop... then you are unable to do so, please add that option to zerg zagara hotkeys, thx a lot in forwardTomaxko1 3d
5d Display Driver Fail to Start Hi i been having this issue for a while my computer had been running fine whole day but every time when I open a game the display will crashes after 1-2 minutes. I can still hear the game sounds and my friends on Discord, but the screen is frozen. It's often accompanied by the Windows "disconnect" sound, when a USB is disconnected or something or the fan will run like crazy. Sometimes I hear it play the "connect" sound after, but the screen stays frozen. So when it happen I will need to shutdown my PC via power button and restart again and it will be running fine until i restart the game everytime when i restart the computer on the bottom right corner where the setting is it will say Display Driver Fail to Start im very sure that my computer does not overheat cause it never run >40C the whole time i had been trying to solve this issue myself i had updated my display driver, uninstall the old driver and install the newest one i even reinstall the whole win 10 and still the same issue occurs can someone who know what happen plz help me my OS is intel core i5 7400 and my graphic card is nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gbSooooYTW3 5d
5d Hotkey Profile missing I have been absent from starcraft for quite a while, but decided to come back again. While absent I uppgraded parts of my computer and made a fresh install of windoes and basically everything. Now that I've installed Starcraft for the first time on this setup I realize my custom hotkey profile is not available to pick in the dropdown. According to this thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/17611353672 my latest activce profile should be available on all computers via battle.net. Not for me I'm afraid. now I was smart enough to backup my documents folder before I reinstalled, but for some reason there is no starcraft folder in there. for what reasons could my starcraft profiles have been stored under a different path? Is there any chance for me to recover my old hotkey profile? I have changed every single keybind in the game and I'm afraid I will never play the game again without it. There is just no chance I will take the time to recreate it again.Salomonster2 5d
5d Change in connection pattern Yesterday I was playing Starcraft 2 just fine. Today I get the Change in connection pattern error message (no change was made). No e-mail comes to my e-mail adress with any info. I get this error only on Starcraft 2 and Heroes of the storm. WoW, Overwatch and Hearthstone work just fine.Chrysaliss1 5d
5d Warchest bought in launcher, didn't unlock comp Hey, I recently bought the primal zerg war chest in the launcher, I got the skins but not the primal console and the comp wasn't unlocked. -thnx for reading <3Idk1 5d
17 Jun Unexpected Fatal Error I keep getting Unexpected Fatal Error, cannot keep SC2 or Diablo2 running for more than 15 min. Sometimes even Battle.net crashes the same way before I start a game. Win10 updated, Graphic updated, Game updated. Same thing. Latest crash: D8EAE65C-EA51-4B07-BBE0-75525006FBB1ZergZlayer6 17 Jun
17 Jun Comp 1v1 not activated when I bought a War chest I recently bought the Primal Zerg War chest in the battle.net launcher, sadly the competitive mode for 1v1 is not enabled for me :/ -thnx for reading <3Idk1 17 Jun
17 Jun Doesn't go back to desktop For the last 4 months! Come on!!!! Every time I exit the game it gives me a black screen. Please sort your !@#$ out %^-*ers!Martines2 17 Jun
17 Jun Profile not loading I had this for years. Whenever I log into Starcraft II my profile picture won't show, I can't look at anything from my profile, can't join groups and start games. This has persisted over multiple installations, operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7, even on Linux with wine) and hardware configurations. Last time I played I had to wait 5 minutes (this was about a year ago, best guess), but then my machine was somehow not good enough (played a long time with that very same machine). Now it doesn't even progress in any way. I can't play and I'm really sick of it. I payed for this game and HotS and permanently have issues with it. What's even worse is that it seems to persist since 2010 (use forum search).müsli9 17 Jun
16 Jun Micro stutter during play Recently encountered this problem, never had it before. Looks very much like what happens on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQWFdbHFNg It is definitely not PC related, since FPS is holding rock solid 60, monitored with built in (ctrl+alt+F) tool. Memory limits are also fine as well, but one thing out of ordinary is ping with EU region. It usually is around ~50 for me, but this time it varies around ~150 which isn't normal and I usually get that ping for US region. It happens when I play 1v1, Coop, also tested in games vs. AI, same thing. Then I went offline and started match vs. AI, it didn't stutter at all and game went very smooth. So it must be connection problem with Blizzard servers. I checked my connection, and I don't get any packet loss or similar issues. In other games and tools for testing network, I have around 40-60 ping with EU region and no problems playing online at all. Any help or info on these issues would be greatly appreciated.Sundr2 16 Jun
16 Jun appcrash Hello pls help, After launcher starts, Sc2 crashes, the error is appcrash, How can I solve this problem, I am a win 7 user, pls help meAizen3 16 Jun
16 Jun Collector's Edition skin bug The Thor skin Collector's Edition will bug when a unit enters high impact payload mode. The unit sort of jumps back and forth between stances. Should be easy to replicate and fix. Thanks.Scramle1 16 Jun
16 Jun custommer request Make SCII run in 2650x1080 ultrawide res please dear Blizzard people !shaks1 16 Jun
15 Jun Stuttering after a few games are played Hi, I am struggling with lag/stuttering in SC2. This is not internet-related, because it appears while playing against the A.I as well. It appears typically after i have played a few games. Then it runs smoothly for a few games after the restart. My FPS does not drop during the lag. The lag appears immediatly after the game starts. I do not have a problem in other games. Including Blizzard games. My hardware, should be more than enough: GPU: nvidia GTX 1070ti CPU: intel core i7-3820, 3.60GHz 16GB RAM. While i am playing the game, the CPU, GPU, or RAM is not overloaded. The temperatures are within normal range. I run everything on Windows 10. Things I have tried without success: * Reinstall windows. * Reinstall sc2. * Remove a CPU core in the "Set affinity" for sc2 in the task manager. * Reduce all graphics to low. * Run sc2 in 32-bit. * Force physX in Nvidida properties to run on the GPU prosessor. * Run sc2 in windows 7 compatibility mode. Looking forward to hear your ideas on how to fix this. Best, Thomasshagernaut0 15 Jun
14 Jun Graphics Card No Longer acceptable So I've been playing SC2 and DI3 for months with no problem and now, all of a sudden, I'm being told my graphics card is no longer compatible with the games. What's going on?Harrison2 14 Jun
14 Jun Ошибка сохранения Во время игры в любую компанию постоянно выдает ошибку сохранения и после победы опять выдает ошибку и перезапускает миссию. Запустить загрузку сохранения можно только через папку в документах. Пробовал переустанавливать игру удаляя все даже те что в документах и сначала баг проходит но после перезапуска игры опять вылетает ошибка.Kontrafact1 14 Jun
13 Jun Game freezing for 1 second and then resuming. When playing the game freezes on my screen for half a second to a second while the game continues. This happens both online as vs AI. I've tried following a guide linked in the forums but to of no avail, the freezes still happen. I have a relatively new laptop, with a gtx 1050 inside of it.Contra4 13 Jun
13 Jun Can not post to forum Can not post to forum. I see "please convert your account", but I dont see any information, how can I do it. How can I convert starter-edition-account to full-account? What I need to buy? Full campaign trilogy, or one commentator, on one skin? And where I need to buy it? Give me a link a full Information, what I need to do to convert my account?TarasB1 13 Jun
13 Jun can't change StarCraft II ingame name Hi guys, my first time here. I want to change my ingame name but I had some problem when I tried to do so. The problem is it didnt show the server option to change it like before. And when I clicked the button it showed: "You have no eligible characters on this account." when I have like 4 characters on 4 server. Did anyone expierience this error like me so we can gain notice from Blizz to fix this? Thank you guys.WindSlash9 13 Jun
13 Jun Cant Install Starcraft HELP!!! Cant Install Battlenet-Setup or Starcraft Setup. Message: This app cant run on your PC. To find a version for your PC check with the software publisher Running Win 10, Downloaded correct version, Disabled Antivirus etc, Tried Compatibility Mode. Any Ideas?Jamie2 13 Jun
12 Jun Hotkey profile gone Hi Blizzard, I've changed a lot of hotkeys, and every time I get notified that my hotkey profile is stored online, and available from any computer. I now installed sc2 on my new computer, logged in to my account, but my custom hotkey profiles are gone. 1) Is there a way to retrieve my hotkey profile? 2) If not, is there a file or something I can move from my old computer? Cheers /CascadeCascade9 12 Jun
11 Jun reconnect for the 1000nd time.... Blizzard your reconnect system needs to be fixed!!! it's not working at all ive had so many dropped laddergames ive lost count, some evenings it's unplayable. it's not my internet, I have a good connection, and i have a good computer. I don't wanna troubleshoot this problem cause its just a massive waste of time when I know the problem is at your end. No other game have a simular problem. fix this!!!missClick3 11 Jun
11 Jun Attempting to reconnect Issue Attempting to reconnect Issue This issue needs fixing ASAP !!! The game is unplayable 5 out of 7 games I have loss connection and i was winning them. Try to increase the connection timeout and invest in better servers or add more nodes to your cluster . I was on Europe servers 23:30 Greek Time This issue needs fixing ASAP !!!arxangellos1 11 Jun
11 Jun No rewards recieved (20th anniversary) Hello there I still have not recieved rewards for watching livestreams during Starcraft's 20th anniversary. I watched it for a few hours on offiicial polish channel IndyStarcraft. Did I do something wrong?Maximus1 11 Jun
11 Jun Please have your game's basic stuff work fine Like exiting the game actually exiting the game and not placing me into a permanent black screen with game cursor up forcing me to shut down the PC from the button since not even Ctrl+Alt+Delete gets me out of that black screenForcesOfVoid1 11 Jun
11 Jun Heart of the Swarm campaign bug Hi, i have a problem with my Heart of the Swarm campaign. Ive already completed it 2 or 3 times and i have completed all the achievements but it says that it is at 88% completed. Its not a very big problem but its annoying. Does someone know how can i fix this? ThanksRafaSilva1 11 Jun
10 Jun Slow loading profile and menu? - Post here Hello, We have received several reports of slow loading times of in-game profile and menu items. In spite of our efforts in tackling the issue during the past few weeks, we would like you to help us collate information more efficiently and further narrow our troubleshooting by answering the following questions: 1. On what menu pages do you have loading issues? 2. How often do you experience this? 3. How long does it take you to load the profiles? 4. When do you experience this? 5. How many people you know also have this problem? 6. Connection type (adsl, cable, dial-up, 3G etc) Thank you for your collaboration whilst we keep looking into this for you.Krinskal148 10 Jun
08 Jun "not available while initializing game mode" Hello.. Yesterday after a match my game stopped working, i can play the campaign but multiplayer stoped working. i can see the custom rooms but they have no pictures of the game or the names of the players and i cant join none of them.. When im trying to play co op the ready buttom is grayed and i cant press it. when i put my mouse on it, it says : " Not available while intializing game mode". ( Same for versus) .Snuper15 08 Jun
06 Jun Purchased LotV, no Co-op Commanders? I had finally gotten around to picking up the last expac for SC2, and I recall that it was supposed to come with several of the base Co-op commanders. When I went into the game proper is said they were still needed to be purchased. Was this something that was changed later on and was just a limited time thing, or is this a genuine issue I need to investigate further in? Thanks in advance.Menchi1 06 Jun
04 Jun Can't save game I've looked through a whole lot of posts now, some years back and apparently there's still no solution. My error is like those that many reported - I can save the game in the sense that the game still produces files in my documents folder, sometimes it is successful, sometimes it isn't, but there's no consistency to it. I have taken full ownership, I'm playing on an administrator account, I have tried deleting the folder and the recreated one has the same issues and nothing has any consistent answer. I can't understand how after so many years there's still no solution or any real effort to fix this. I know it's not about permissions because if it was permissions then I wouldn't be able to create those not working 3mb saves in the first place.Zero5 04 Jun
03 Jun "Achievements Disabled Until Further Notice" After Last Update - "Achievements Disabled Until Further Notice" My avatar doesn't load. Co-OP progress doesn't load at all (Level zero everywhere). Cannot play the vs AI mode at all. The game remembers Campaign progress (probably due to save files or something), but achievements are all set at zero percent. I've deleted entire battle.net cache folder (as I saw as a potential solution in another thread), but it did nothing. This has happened right after most recent 4.3.2 patch. What would be the next step forward ? Edit 1: I have run the Scan & Fix element of the battlenet app. It detected no corruptions at all, and said no fixing is needed. I've cleared Starcraft 2 permissions in the windows firewall so it asks for them again after launch (as I was suspecting maybe a part of the firewall doesn't let some packets through ? I don't know), but that wasn't it, same result. I've also turned off both windows and windows defender firewall entirely - still same result, achievements disabled, coop commanders are blank at level zero, achievements at 0%, avatars gone. Interestingly, connecting to an americas account gives exact same results.Kefe6 03 Jun
03 Jun Low fps on windows 10 I have extremely low fps, both in menu and in game in starcraft 2. I think my pc is pretty good and other games run excellently. PC Specifications : amd fx 8350 8 core, GTX 1050ti , 8GB DDR4 RAM , SC2 on SSD I tried various fixes but with no success so far (setting affinity for sc process, running in compatibility mode).Celestialray2 03 Jun
03 Jun "Files in your StarCraft II installation are damaged" Hello, So, after the battle.net client got updated this morning, I've started to get this error. I have tried: Running the repair tool Reinstalling StarCraft (twice) Reinstalling battle.net client Running the 32-bit client Running both as admin Tried the star StarCraft manually from it's folders (both 64 and 32 bit versions) It is getting a big frustrating, as other Blizzard apps from the client do work, just SC2 refuses to. Ideas?Lom3 03 Jun
02 Jun control groups 1 and 2 bug I can't set control groups for number 1 and 2 but I am able to for control groups 3,4,5...0. Why.Maelus1 02 Jun
02 Jun Can't invite friends to my clan when I invite friends to my clan, they can't join and get the message: "User cannot accept your invite a this time". Any idea what we can do? (repair tool didn't change anything)Stips9 02 Jun
01 Jun Keybind conflicts detected, but none can be seen Hi, I simply have the issue that the game CONSTANTLY tells me I have keybind conflicts or unbound keys. However, I have no unbound keys, and I cannot find anything that doesn't work just fine. I am using a slightly modified Grid layout. Any ideas?Ishayu4 01 Jun
01 Jun cant conect to America region multiplayer hi everyone, im having problem cant connect multiiplayer in America region, but works fine in another region, the thing is all my achievemnt is in America region, i've tried using support ticket but always failed when uploading MSCONFIG.txt dont know why someone plz help. tkssipbanget1 01 Jun
31 May there was a temporary problem with your request i have a problem trying to play 2v2 and 1v1 games unranked and on ranked. whenever i start a game, after initializing and searching i get the error: "There was a temporary problem with your request. please try again."rhyder21 31 May
31 May You need to upgrade your copy of SC2 I get this message that 'you need to upgrade my copy of SC2 to access content' I own everything. If I don't get that message I get 'there was a temporary problem with your request' error instead. I tried the fixes I could find on US battle.net forums but nothing changed.Kotli2 31 May