Starcraft II Technical Support

12 Sep StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/reset-video-driver-settings 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/shutting-down-background-applications 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/check-for-overheating-cpu-or-video-card 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/running-a-virus-scan 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 17. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 18. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 19. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 20. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 21. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 22. Exit Blizzard App When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard App can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard App is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 23. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 24. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== April 19, 2018: Removed outdated steps. May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx13 12 Sep
04 Oct 2017 COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct 2017
17 Feb 2015 Legacy of the Void Common Issues & Fixes Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Windows 10 Windowed Mode KNOWN ISSUE: Resizing the game in 'windowed' mode can cause display and mouse issues. Ingame Performance Issues Please check the new minimum system requirements and update your graphics drivers. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Natryndon0 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
37m starcraft 2 variables Is there any list expained what these variables do ? I am not looking way to improve fps, it doesn't work, game is single core that's it. Just reduce input lag, only meaningfull command it i know:"TerrainTextureSize=64". Greatly improves input lag and water resolution you can put 1. I used to have 57fps min on low in hots and you promised better perfomance with come of lotv engine, now i don't have even 20 fps lategame on 4,1ghz i7 3770 gj blizzard gj......DZDZDZDZDZDZDZDZDZDZDZDZ1 37m
51m Did not receive the WCS 2018 portrait pack I've purchased the Protoss warchest and did not receive a portrait pack. Is this a known issue?Zebron1 51m
8h gpu bottlenecked I have geforce 780 and intel i7 3770 4.1ghz, 1600mhz ram ddr3. My gpu is actually running on 324 mhz in game. How is that possible, i had 60fps min in hots. Since lotv i am having drops under 20 fps lategame. Please help, game is unplayable for me. Edit:Increasing details increase load to 670mhz, but fps are lower, so it doesn't help at all.IJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ0 8h
1d Language bar stop working after entering SC2 Today I have very strange problem. Everytime I enter the game and my language bar stop working and disappear.The problem is that I use latin and cyrillic letters,and after enter the game only the cyrillic works which make impossible for me to play.I am using Windows 10 vs 1803.I have never had this kind of problem....Deluchi0 1d
2d Starcraft 2 lags during game play Hi Support! I am facing 1-2 second long lags during games. Even when playing against the AI. I tuned the graphics settings down and I disabled all backgrpund applications as described in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/23848. No effect. Here is my system information (msinfo and DxDiag): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dbFhwSf3BVZVmAKtK5C4gO_UV1ikb5Um https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r-iZiD7FRJPHRVqJCbbBPqTIWCl9iDzX Please help and thanks in advance! Cheers StefanBauernopfer29 2d
2d Login and progress reset solved HI. Had problem with login and progres reset on campain and coop. 1st was problem with login that worked on other game d3 but after some time and using account-lock i could log in again (i use my pc but becous i had to leave home for 1 week i took my laptop with me were i play in sc2 too).I had error message saying that i dont play from ty usual location thx rodo. 2nd was problem with progres what reseted everything on me campain and coop but after changing region in menu under esc in game i got my progres back. Sory for my english.GLGreho0 2d
3d SC2 freezes after 20-25 minutes every game Hi all Would love it if someone can help me with this, it's been driving me nuts for months now. Ever since I got a new gaming laptop in April (MSI GT73VR 6RE Titan) StarCraft 2 has been freezing after 20-25 minutes of gameplay. It's ALWAYS within 20-25minutes, it's annoyingly not long enough to finish most Co-op games but it never crashes before the 20 minute mark. The freeze/crash itself is odd - the game just hangs, but it will keep playing audio normally - it will finish whatever music file it was playing or sound file it was playing. If there are any continual background noises in the map then they'll continue playing normally. The sound doesn't loop or just stop like you'd normally expect it to when a game crashes, it just carries on playing normally until it finishes playing whatever sound file was loaded at the time. I can still move the cursor as well and it's the normal animated game cursor - but the game is completely frozen. It won't unfreeze no matter how long I leave it either. Alt-F4 doesn't work. I can't alt tab - well I can press alt-tab and see the selection screen for other apps running, but I can't bring any other apps to the fore-front of the frozen game. I can't use the "show all desktop" button, but I can get the task bar to appear by pressing the keyboard start menu key and left click on it, I just can't bring any menu screens or apps to the front of the screen to actually see them. The only way I can get out of it is to ctrl-alt-del to bring up the blue Windows 10 menu screen and then choose to Sign Out or Shut Down. If I choose sign out, Windows does it immediately without any problems. I don't think it's overheating because I've tried limiting my FPS to 60 and it still does it (using the frame rate limiter commands in the variables.txt). The SC2 FPS counter shows my GPU at a consistent 52 degrees throughout, without ever spiking - especially when it freezes, it's still at 52 degrees. This has happened throughout multiple BIOS versions, NVidia drivers, MSI drivers/utility versions, so I don't think it's dodgy drivers because I've had it over so many driver versions in the last five months. I always do clean installs for drivers too, whenever possible. And the weirdest thing is it doesn't happen in other games! I can play HOTS for hours without any problems. Played Diablo 3 fine, WoW fine, Destiny 2 fine, other Steam games fine. It's just SC2! It's driving me nuts. Anyone have any suggestions? Please!Sagittari32 3d
4d High unit count games make SC2 lag High unit count games make starcraft 2 lag but PC itself more then capable and also only uses 40% of CPU and GPU. Bottleneck seems to happen at SC2's side since every other application on the background is running very smooth. My PC specs are: GTX 1050 TI I5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz 16 GB RAM I can run games like supreme commander with +5000 units on the map on 60 FPS+ but somehow SC2 still !@#$s on itself.Mikenator5 4d
4d All progress has vanished. All my commanders are lvl 1. Campaign progress lost and Battletag reverted to one i stopped using almost 2 years ago. P.S. Also my campaign menu is in Russian even though everything else is in English. What did you do Blizzard? :D Checked my SC 2 folder and my "Akulio" profile is still there with all the data. For some reason though game logs me into "Shvidler" profile from the Russian realm which i haven't used for 7 years. Trying to switch regions didn't fix anything, my RU and ENG are now absolutely the same.Akulio8 4d
4d low fps withdual graphics (powersetting:MaxPerformance) I been trying to fix this issue for some time, I got Acer Aspire e5-553g-t7q5 with amd radeon r8M445dx , and I am playing mid-high settings with some exceptions to low and I am getting crazy low fps. While theres nothing happining its 35-40 but when I ve engage a battle fps drops 10-15. This is 1v1 btw, co-op is even worse. R8 M445Dx is the combination of two gpu; one 512mb and the other 2gb, I think game is running with 512 one. I also cheched the power options both on pc and radeon control center, they are on maximum performance.LuckySlevin2 4d
6d Offline mode help Offline Mode. ive tried all the ways blizzard has told me to do but nothing i can talk to support because there no option for this. can anyone help me out with it because im going to be internet less soon and wish to play the games ive broughtWilliam2 6d
6d Lost progress I have lost progress in company "Wings of the liberty" and co-op commanders became first levelKingLamer0 6d
6d How to be able to post on U.S Forum ? Hi, if I want to report a bug on U.S. Forum I can't, I log in on that forum and it's says something about " starter edition account do not have the ability to create post ... " What I did ? I logged out with blizzard battle.net application and connected again on Americas; Before to press play button I changed the region to Americas, after I pressed play button and I created an account in-game ; After I logged out from the forum and logged in again aaand..... nope.... I just can't figure out how to post there, it's says the same message from above with starter edition, can you help me please? Thx!Zeidonk8 6d
10 Oct Can't start Versus games Hello, I can't start any versus games, all the options are grey. Known issue? How can I resolve it?Chaeron2 10 Oct
10 Oct Hi, i cant find the overwatch in sc2 arcade Somebody i trust very much told me overwatcher is a Blizzard game but i cant find it in the arcade games. Anyone else have this problems?ShiniGurui1 10 Oct
10 Oct SC2 LOTW Cinematic ...SummerH0 10 Oct
08 Oct Disconnecting after minutes every multi game. After updating to 4.0.0,I can't seem to play multiplayer anymore. Any match I join,I just disconnect. I play perfectly fine for 3, 6, 10 minutes, without any lag spikes. Then it does that "Trying to reconnect thing" and I'm forced to surrender. Every. Game. I've also tried to fix this, analizing the game, clearing the caches, but nothing worked. Gotta try reinstalling it, but I wonder why I'm the only one who's having this problem. It's been really frustrating, I bought SC2 just five months ago and now it's free, and I can't even play it... Did I waste 35 euros? Somebody please help me.LordVandor36 08 Oct
06 Oct Download does not even get initialised; is just stuck. Hey guys. After a long time i want to get into SC2 again. DL the current installer from blizzard. Clicking on "Install" just does nothing. have a look (screenshot in dropbox): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldvqjjivw3s2mek/sc2install.png?dl=0 Ideas? I'm running a MacBook Pro with macOS Mojave. Thx!Axxiom0 06 Oct
06 Oct Coop Stukov Overlords and Overseers Icon fix When playing Stukov in coop the speed upgrade for Overlords and overseers wont show up in their grid, it still has effect. I am playing the german version. Ps: it was an odyssee for me to write this simple bugreport, there must be a better way... Redmine, bugzilla, ANYTHING. I couldn't even write in an other part of this forum, because i need some character? WHY? - blizzard has any relevant information. FNORDlct0 06 Oct
05 Oct Settings and arcade bug Hi. I have a problem. When ever i start SC II then so i have the openning cutscene. And after that i log ty my acc. In 90% of logs i dont have my accond with my settings and progres in custom games. I realy dont know why but sometimes in that 10% i have all of my settings and progres . If i dont have it and i try to change the settings the game need to restart and setting dont change. This problem start when the starcraft II get free to play and i am realy tired becose i try to make some progress in customs but my history is vanished. Somebody have the same problem ?Respisek1 05 Oct
04 Oct Game will not even open for me. Game refuse to open for me. i get this Oopss: F206D8B5-BD83-442C-B9A1-145511504144 My computer is more then capable of running it. i got i7 ang gtx 1080. etc. Removing and reinstalling doesent work. Changing location doesent work. Scanning and repairing doesent work. i run it on D:\Battlenet. and i try with and whitout admin rights. Thanks. //Hogzor.Hogzor5 04 Oct
04 Oct 'Attempting to reconnect...' Issue When my internet connection drops for longer than a second or two the game does not seem to be able to reconnect. Happened in multiplayer arcade and ladder games. Using Wi-Fi.DirtyStick19 04 Oct
04 Oct SC2 lag under windows 10 when mass amount of units SC2 lags when mass units under windows 10 Does any one else has this issue, when the game is ongoing and the armies grow, the game starts to lag terribly - like 1-2 frames per second. I have very good computer Lenovo Legion with Nvidia Geforce 1060. So it is not the problem in the computerredstar8 04 Oct
04 Oct "Not available while initializing game mode" Zdravím Mám tady problém s "Co-Op, Versus, Custom..". Nepomohla ani přeinstalace hry. https://ctrlv.cz/deCo Nějaké tipy co s tím dělat?Koubox1 04 Oct
26 Sep 2v2 Wrong MMR boundaries for bronze rank (EU) My friend and I play 2v2 and have an MMR of 2700. This new season, we are in Bronze 2 Tier. Last season, this MMR was Silver. It seams like that is wrong. I have done some searching and found this website: https://burnysc2.github.io/MMRranges/ It shows that the highest boundary for bronze in 2v2 is 3076 and yet the lower boundary for silver 3 is 2200 meaning that silver 3 is unreachable! May someone please help and just confirm the bug? Thanks BDarkPapaya0 26 Sep
26 Sep SAVE FAILED / CANNOT OPEN SAVE I've just started replaying the lotv campaign and during the mission where you are in the taldarim temple, i randomly could not save my game any more. It was working fine yesterday when replaying hots campaign and all day today but randomly stopped. I also cannot open previous saves. Very frustrating. My windows account is an admin account and has full access to the SC2 folder in "my documents" and all subfolders. Any help is appreciated. P.S. Why is there multiple forums for each region? Seems dumb. I guess I don't mind making the same thread twice, but what's the point?StewieGrifin4 26 Sep
26 Sep Game crashes every time From today (26/9/2018) the game has started to crash every time I try to play. I managed to get into 3 games (4v4 league) of ~5 min each when it just shuts down with no error report. It now also crashes right in the beginning of the loading screen, ~1-2 sec into the loading. Scanning game files does not help either.Montanaa1 26 Sep
24 Sep NO MASTER PROMOTION IN 2V2 (2018 SEASON 3) I reached 4300 MMR in 2v2 as you can see on the screenshot below but still not promoted to Master's league which starts from 4280. https://snag.gy/IwSUy1.jpg RankedFTW (http://www.rankedftw.com/stats/leagues/random-2v2/#v=2&r=0&sx=a) shows weird stats ~25% in Master league for 2v2 in Europe.Bomzj0 24 Sep
23 Sep No acces to map editor When i try to open up SC2 map editor , it gives me this message: This Battle.net account has no StarCraft II character associated with it. Please log in from the game first to create a character, then try again. I understand that i have to change region to Americas, then create a character in that region. But what is a character? Inside sc2 i already have a profile inside the gamesildokaj1 23 Sep
23 Sep Factory with Tech Lab often never completes units About once every 3 games, a Factory with an attached Tech Lab will never complete Siege Tanks or Thors. The unit in question will show with a full statusbar when the factory is selected, but it will not be fielded. Cancelling and restarting the build causes the same behavior. It is afaik always the first factory with a tech lab that shows this behavior. The remedy is destroying it and building a new one or ignoring it for the rest of the game.Gunny2 23 Sep
23 Sep The game won't open after the last update i open it up and then it crashes after 30 seconds i have reinstalled it and it has changed nothing, i even tried to scan and repair apparently its all fine but it still crashes.hawkassasin10 23 Sep
20 Sep Tychus AS doesnt scale with Snakes upgrade why it's so complicated to report a bug mg.. i have to go through 10 sites until i can write my discovered bug When i play coop as Tychus and make masteries to obtain AS + upgrade him AS in armory then upgrade my snake skill for Attack speed buff .. the snakes buffs doesnt affected Tychus! it works on another Outlaws but don't TychusEmilioEilem1 20 Sep
18 Sep See-through Battlenet Hi everyone So recently my B-net has been acting up, every time i start it up, i can see the log in screen but then when it has finished B-net becomes see-through (to give you more perspective i can see behind B-net like my desktop icons. i can see the borders though. i can still right click on B-net to bring up settings, to disable hardware acceleration which works briefly but then my B-net just freezes and goes white. Have tried restarting my PC, deleting B-net and reinstalling, clearing all B-net related apps in task manager. Any suggestions?SilentStorm1 18 Sep
16 Sep Coop Tychus portrait is bugged Playing coop commander tonight and noticed Tychus' portrait is bugged. Rather than the one seen in the WOL Campaign it's just a close up of his body rather than his head. The only thing that moves is his mouth and when he's not talking it's turns into a frozen snarl. Just thought I'd point it out.Proiteus0 16 Sep
15 Sep Save Failed. On campaign mode game always says "Save Failed" . How can I fix this ??BrutalDemon27 15 Sep
15 Sep Warchest gone There is a bug in the neweset update of the game. My Warchest just vanished from the Collection, even though it was working perfectly fine the moment I bought it until now!AarynGenD2 15 Sep
15 Sep Commander Deleveled To Level 5?? StarCraft 2 Free Commanders ( Kerringan / Reynor / Artanis ) capped level. "you must purchase this commander to continue level up"?? Anyone Know about this?? StarCraft 2 WDYM?TheOneFox30 15 Sep
14 Sep Installation problems, gost folder and files? when I install sc2 in my desktop computer with window10. The installation is succesfull, but when I go to My documents-sc2, the file is completely empty, so I cant see my replays or do anything. Any ideas out there?, I have try to install the game millions of time without any change. On the other hand I have a laptop and installed sc2 and this folder in My documents have everything, super weird. What could I do?Achilles1 14 Sep
13 Sep Problem installation gost files Problem installation gost filesAchilles0 13 Sep
13 Sep [co-op] Heroe's level reset I had Raynor level 64 now he is at level 5. Also, all other heroes are at lvl 5 too. I have noticed this problem after new login and accepting terms of usage before planned maintenance time.Aukamo0 13 Sep
13 Sep starcraft 2 runs on my intel HD 4600 i have a laptop with intel HD 4600 and gtx 770m. other games runs on the 770m but not starcraft 2. i have had this issue for months and i even got banned for it by blizzard as they refuse to help me. can somebody else help me? i have already set both battle.net and starcraft to use the gtx 770m by the way. ok, this is strange, the game actually renders on the gtx 770m but, the menu in starcraft 2 does not detect it and only detects the intel HD 4600. actually, i discovered another wierd thing. last time i started it it actually detected my gtx 770m properly. now something else wierd happened as last time it started running on the intel HD 4600 for some reason. i tried to increase the settings and then it ran on the gtx 770m according to the optimus display but it still shows the graphics card ingame as intel HD 4600.andreasasp0 13 Sep
13 Sep [Co op] All levels reset Since latest patch, all character levels are reset to 5 or below. Sucks big time if you unlocked mastery lvl 53 and are now forced to play with trash tier heroes...Nash1 13 Sep
20 Sep Entering Lobby arcade bug My game gets randomly stuck in "Entering Lobby" when trying to join games in arcade. I'm tired of having to close and re-open the client everytime. All other queues are grayed out so I can't do much but exit. Looking for solutions or just a faster way than having to restart the client every time.dadopornano1 20 Sep
11 Sep Offline mode Hello, Is there a way to play SC2 in offline mode.I remember a while back there was an option.The problem is that write now I am traveling a lot and thus don't have a stable internet connection or any connection for that matter.I will be happy if there is some way to play at least the campaign and vs AI. Any support will be appreciated. RegardsDuality3 11 Sep
11 Sep SC2 Taking forever to download SC2 is either taking forever to download or not downloading at all.. it's been stuck ''Downloading new files...' for over an hour and the progress bar hasn't moved at all... is this normal?TimeFire1 11 Sep
11 Sep [Bug, Co-op] Vega Dominate on Disruptors When playing as Tychus in co-op, Vega's dominate ability displays the incorrect command card for a dominated Disruptor. Instead of displaying the regular Disruptor command card, it shows the one of the Purifier Disruptor (Like the ones Fenix has) However, the Disruptor acts like a regular one, shooting out a controllable purification nova. This includes both of their upgrades being displayed as researched, but neither of which actually function. Here's two screenshots of the incorrectly listed Disruptor https://imgur.com/a/BPRt8IR This happened on Hard difficulty on the map Cradle of Death near the second objective point. Additionally, a Purification Nova that's already active while the Disruptor gets controlled does not disappear, as would happen if the Disruptor dies. Is this intended behavior?Shiny1 11 Sep