Multiplayer Discussion

26 Jul 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not bump posts The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called 'necro bumping' or 'necroing'). Petition posts are frowned upon These are discussion forums, and as such we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum code of conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. Xordiah0 26 Jul 2010
09 Mar Multiplayer Introduction Starcraft II is a Real Time Strategy (RTS) game and, even if it has an amazing single player campaign, its best part is the multiplayer. Starcraft II was build from the beginning to be an e-sport. How you can start? This topic wants to be an introduction for new players, here you will find useful links and hints. First, if you are totally new to RTS, you should play the singleplayer campaign. Its storyline is gorgeous and you will also be able to learn some basic mechanics of Starcraft (like resources gathering, how to build up bases, units and so on). You can discuss about mission, lore and topic related to singleplayer, in this section: --> http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/11819/ After this you should do Challenges. Challenges are 9 in total, they are a singleplayer experience and they are here to be a bridge toward multiplayer. Each mission has 3 different objectives, if you complete all of them with a Gold award you will acquire a good amount of experience with units, races and basic multiplayer's mechanics. Don't worry if you will have to repeat some of them, this is normal, challenges are not meant to be easy. More you practice, more you will learn. More information about this, here: --> http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/1834019 Now you can start to play with and against other human beings. My advice is to chose one specific race and play mainly with it, so you can focus on its unit, building, strategies and you will learn more faster how to play. When you hit for the first time the Multiplayer button you will have the option to play 50 matches in a Practice League. You don't have to do them all, you can just play a bit here so you can choose your favorite race. Remember that in this league the game speed is slower than normal and maps have some variants to help you, so this is not a real environment, don't focus too much. Use this time to try each of the 3 races and choose what you like most for the real ladder. You can have more information about races and units, here: --> http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/game/ If you are looking for a complete list of FAQs about Ladder and League, just go there: --> http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057 The most popular league is the 1v1. A bloody duel with another player. This is also the most difficult, so you should play here only when you will have some experience. My advice is to start form 4v4 and 3v3, where you are with other allies. They can help you and you will not have all the match on your shoulder. The most fun thing is to find some friends and play with them regularly. There are a lot of way to find someone, you can use this forum, in-game chat system, official fansite website, or you can bring to Starcraft II some of your real friends! The first matches could be a bit frustrating, but after few games you will learn the basics and more positive results will come. Another important aspect is the language used by us. Often we use a lot of neologism and acronyms, here you can find an helpful list: --> http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/47685 --> http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/273068Ligario30 09 Mar
04 Aug 2017 Starcraft 2 tips & tricks I thought it would be nice to have a list of the various tips and facts about the game that are not widely known, but can be very useful in game. Here's what I have so far : Control : * Backspace cycles through all your command centers/hatcheries/nexuses. * Ctrl+click a unit selects all units of the same type currently on screen. * Ctrl+shift+click selects all units of that type on the screen and adds them to your selection. * Ctrl+F1 selects all idle workers. * Shift+number adds the currently selected units to the control group. * Rally points can be set on units. * Rally points can be queued to have the units follow a certain path when spawning. * W selects all warpgates. * Ctrl+Alt+Click on the main screen sends a signal on the minimap. * Use Alt+Key to turn on/off autocast abilities without using the mouse. * You can repeatedly use an ability by keeping its hotkey pressed. Works with spells (Psi Storm, EMP, Fungal Growth, etc) as well as unit production keys. Gameplay : * Unburrow can be set to autocast. Useful for transforming Banelings into landmines. * Burrowed Banelings can be detonated manually. * Spawn larva can be cast on the minimap. * EMP can be cast on buildings like Command Center and Nexus. * The mothership cloaks buildings. * Chronoboost affects warpgates reducing the Warp In cooldown from 15 seconds to 11.25 seconds. * You can cast Chronoboost on the minimap * Mules can repair. * Roaches can burrow under forcefields. * You can feedback and EMP Point Defense Drones. * Spawning creep tumors can be cancelled, restoring the energy. * You can stimpack units inside bunkers. * Colossus can be loaded into transports. * SCVs with auto-repair can repair mechanical units inside medivacs. * One on one, an unsieged tank beats a sieged tank. * Fungal growth reveals cloaked and burrowed units. * EMP temporarily reveals permanently cloaked units. * Banelings are not light units. * Hallucinated units grant vision. Use it to scout or look over cliffs. * You can use abandoned enemy Tech Labs and Reactors with your own buildings. * Workers that are going to collect resources or return cargo enter a special no collision mode which allows them to pass through other units (even enemy). Trivia : * Units will say additional dialogue if clicked multiple times. * Repeatedly clicking on a critter will make it explode. * Hatcheries/lair field of vision shrinks when they're mutating. * If you build two Nydus Networks, they will be connected. * Hatcheries provide 2 supply. * Using Neural Parasite on a egg will kill it. * The Nydus Network has a capacity of 1020 slots, or 255 units, whichever comes first. Micro/macro : Moving drop tip : to perform a moving drop, move your transport to a location, press D, and click on a transport. The transport will drop units below it while continuing to move. Do this for each transport. Useful for : baneling drops on a Terran bioball army, or for spreading your troops to avoid splash damage. Tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWjRvzrFpFo Zerg macro tip : put all your queens in a control group, then when the time to spawn larvae comes, select the group, press shift+V and click all the hatcheries on the minimap. The queen closest to each hatchery will spawn larvae there. Sending your workers to gas tip : select 6 or more workers from your mineral line, then using shift+click remove portraits until you have exactly six. Right click on one of the geysers. Next remove 3 more portraits and send the remaining workers to the other geyser. To avoid losing any already-mined minerals after right clicking the geyser press C to return cargo. The worker will then automatically return to mine the geyser you clicked. Command queuing tip : any ability can be queued. This allows some combos like queuing move+blink on a stalker, or move+siege mode on a tank. However you can only queue abilities that are currently on the command card. For example, you cannot queue unburrow+fungal growth on a burrowed infestor, even if fungal growth would be available when unburrowed. Baneling morph is the exeption to this rule and will be executed as soon as the command is clicked. Field repair tip : you can drop mules on the battlefield to perform emergency repairs on units like battlecruisers which would take too long to bring back to the base. Marines vs Banelings tip : The least APM-intensive way to micro Marines away from Banelings is by "patrolling" - (P + click) them away. This causes the closest Marine to stop and shoot while the others are still running away - then next marines only stopping when they get in range - and so on. This will reduce the Marine casualties since they don't get clumped up and die in one massive acid explosion. Please comment with your own tips and I'll add them to this post!vic158 04 Aug 2017
30 Apr Map Rotation for Season 2, 2018 A new season means a new map pool! We’ll be adding the following new team maps: 2v2 – Redstorm 3v3 – Stranded Isles 4v4 – Last Impact We are also adding the following new maps to the 1v1 ladder: 16-Bit LE Dreamcatcher LE Lost and Found LE Redshift LE Darkness Sanctuary LE Map Previews: https://imgur.com/a/eNeRtYk And we will be removing the following maps: Blackpink LE Backwater LE Abiogenesis LE Eastwatch LE Neon Violet Square LE The final map pool will be: Catalyst LE Acid Plant LE 16-Bit LE Lost and Found LE Dreamcatcher LE Redshift LE Darkness Sanctuary LE The new maps are available in Custom games starting today. Season 2 will begin on Tuesday, May 15, at which the new map pool will be live on the ladder. Expect a full blog which will expand on each of the new maps at that time.Kheluriel0 30 Apr
09 Apr LADDER and LEAGUE: Everything you need to know There are always a lot of questions about Ladder, League system, Division and how they all work. Some months ago I did a first version of this FAQ, but since I need a lot more space I've made a whole new version. :D Every answer is verified. If you have other questions, just add them with a replay and they will be added. ;) INDEX LEAGUE AND DIVISION: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057?page=1#2 PROMOTION AND DEMOTION: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057?page=1#3 WIN/LOSS RATIO: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057?page=1#4 BONUS POOL & NEW SEASON: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057?page=1#5 USEFUL LINKS: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2418222057?page=1#6Ligario180 09 Apr
10h New Co-op commander suggestion: Selendis Yeah, I donno where else to post something like this. Selendis seems an interesting character in the story, but does not get a lot of attention in it. That's why I'd like to see her some around as a commander in Co-op. She could be an aircraft based commander, seeing as the closest we have to one now, is Han and Horner. Of course that might make her OP as hell, so a pop-cap of 100 might be in order. Her ground units should properly be limited, but not erased. Also, a new unit to grant at least SOME defense against Scourge, as those things rip ships down faster then a pizza at Bliscon. I'm not sure what kind of support she could have, aside from a warp in of temporary Golden Armada ships, like Zeratuls. I'm open to ideas as to how to better balance the idea. Bonus: mission idea. Played through the Void campaign, and one mission stood out to me: the one where the terrans gets stunned every 2 minutes. How about a mission where the commanders takes turns on being stunned like that?AngryDuck4 10h
10h Seeking for partner in coop for achievements Hello! I really struggle to get Zeratul's achievement where you need to kill 500 devolved units in a single mission, it should be easy with a partner on certains maps... So hey, add me if you wanna farm some achievements in coop that require a specific strategy!Tomberry1 10h
16h Inconsistency on Coop Map - Dead of Night So in this patch: 4.8.3, Chokers can no longer stun Ultralisk units, but still any heroic unit of Tychus can? I don't usually care about this sort of scenarios but I've seen and felt whats like 3 Chokers getting rid of more than half Tychus' "army" and to know that a single Ultralisk in midst of an army of Kerrigan's cannot be stunned has to be worth mentioning...Marcosolo0 16h
4d coop mission problem So i see, coop missions are to easy, or too hard, rarely even impossible to finish. I remember one. Last was possible, but only with friend. Some are balanced not easy and hard, but not to hard. But a lot of too easy mutations, which are boring.IJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ1 4d
4d Ranking sux Just want to point out, this ranking !@#$ is %^-*. I give up on this game.Sinned0 4d
12 Feb Highest Career Finish Update My buddy and I were recently placed in a higher league in 2v2. While he immediately got the ''highest career finish'' for team matchmaking updated on his in-game profile to reflect our new league, mine remained unchanged. Is this a bug of some sort? When does this profile element change? Both of us had been placed in a team league before.BlinkinPark0 12 Feb
12 Feb STORM STUPIDLY OP I don't know what other players think, but it seems to me that storm is stupidly overpowered. This is ridiculous, lost 8-10 games in couple of days with toss because of it. I am T, and no matter how good my macro and micro is (was way ahead economically in most of these games), toss just spams hundreds of storms - bio melts in 1 second, at least loses 70-80% of its health, and the rest is done with archons' splash! Even mech seems difficult to handle it coz of thousands of zealots coming towards your army. I know that ghosts are designed to counter it, but it's waaaay more challenging for T to emp/snipe 10-15 high templar (especially during the battle) than for P to spam the same thing over the whole army. Splits do not help because of the wide radius of storms - if toss is spamming, there is simply no way out! I hope someone from Blizzard checks this out.VIB1 12 Feb
12 Feb a nice community when a troll teamkills you near the start of a coop match https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536273042762891265/544664870205915140/starcraft_2_sad_boy.pngChubbyChaser1 12 Feb
01 Feb Unranked matchmaking Hello! I'm having a problem with 1v1 unranked matches. Every time i try to find an unranked game, i either get a 6 minute search with bronze/silver opponent, or, i find a closer to my level (4k mmr) opponent within ~2 minutes but very rarely. In 1v1 ranked, i'm a 4k mmr player and find games within 30 seconds consistently. At first, i thought maybe i just need to play more unranked games and it's gonna improve so i've played for awhile, but nothing changed at all. I think this requires support attention. I'm asking to look into my unranked mmr and potentially reset it to default value as if i had a fresh account. Edit. A little update. So i decided to make a completely new battlenet account for science. I logged into Starcraft 2 from a new account and queued for an unranked match. Guess what, i found a game in 7 seconds! This really proves that something is wrong with my main account. Please help!rozzalt0 01 Feb
01 Feb WCS 2018 Banners Is it still possible to earn the WCS 2018 banners? Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the round of 16.Cataclysm3 01 Feb
28 Jan Dear Blizzard, its time to handle griefers in co-op Hey, Blizz, are u going to handle griefers or not? Lately it became literally unplayble, I meet mentally unstable human beings every 4-5 matches. Infinite pausing, intentional teamdamaging to lose objectives or destroying entire bases if I dont want to follow their master will to leave the game and let the master play on his own alone just because he wants to: ... I believe its not that hard to make a teamdamage counter and then give a week of a rest to players who cant hold their behavior in tact.keepitmovin1 28 Jan
27 Jan afk botter This guy is afking in all my 4 vs 4 games with afk bot. Is there anything I can do about it, I already reported him but he keeps going on 24/7 for days https://imgur.com/a/4smt3oSKetho3 27 Jan
22 Jan New Co-Op ? When will we be seeing new co-op missions in Stracraft 2 If someone knows please let me know because I am very interested in the Co-op and I would like to see something new.Alekfire2 22 Jan
21 Jan More players for co-op Just curious, I don't know if this came up before, so I put this out there: How would people feel about 3- or 4-player Co-op missions on larger maps? I am not talking (x)vs(x) / North vs South multiplayer; I mean co-op/ mutation as it is, but on larger maps with more players (and maybe multiple enemies to make up for the additional players)?STA7 21 Jan
21 Jan Sunken and Spore Colonies in Coop As the title says... why not put these Zerg Brood War defences in Co-op? There are already some BW units like the Dragoon, Reaver, Goliath, Wraiths. Adding the Colonies would make it more diverse... and perhaps it could pave way for another Zerg Commander. What do you think?ZERGB2 21 Jan
20 Jan Profile error: Terran & Zerg stats mixed Hi, There's something strange with my account. In my Profile Summary, in the TERRAN tab I get this: Gold | Tier 1 BRONZE 3 Your MMR: 0 My real MMR points are below Gold 1, but not so low. Checking the ZERG tab, it says I must complete a series of ranked matches to determine initial league placement, which doesn't make sense, since I've played 32 ranked matches this season. Going to LADDERS -> Current Season, I can see in the left tabs zone: General Info 1V1 Random 1V1 Terran 1V1 Terran 1V1 Protoss so it seems somehow my Zerg stats have somehow turned to Terran. Checking that tab, I see the stats, but the icon shown is for Random (?), and Matchmaking Rating: 0 Can I get this fixed, or can I do something myself to fix it?Metalbrain0 20 Jan
16 Jan rusher whodestroyother player enjoy trhe game pvp rusher whomther and crash otehr player enjoment not good lot [;layer thing good becasue famm rush do not but they think that the king style. because cant do givefeed baxck bliy see bilz and pls conmsider do pactn to imposible rush ttyle.i relly hate who rush the only match when only one match time have whne finished hard workMmchaos0 16 Jan
16 Jan MatchMaking Broken Ranked 2v2 and all team modes are a fkn joke. Ive played 50 matches now with 18 games where my teammate doesnt build any units, and 7 where they leave at the start of the match. I have won 31 out of these matches and I am consistently having to face 1v2 to win. This game is a !@#$ing jokeDuddy1 16 Jan
09 Jan BLACK list Hello, there are players I do not want to meet (in CO-OP for example) ever again. Would it be possible to make "Blocked Communication" list (Social) also Blacklist...which would not allow the game to pair me with people on it? That would be great functionality. Best regards & looking forward to your answer /LemurLemur2 09 Jan
03 Jan Season 1 2019 When does Season 1 2019 start?Dan0 03 Jan
31 Dec Cross-race skins As you know, there are many skins for each race (Mercanaries, for T, Stimulant for Z, Tal'darim for P, and others) But what about Zerg skins for T and P ? Protoss skins for Z and T ? Terran skins for Z and P ? Let me be more specific. Zerglings/Hydralisks wearing a Marine-style suit (note the ling is on all 4 legs, not standing like the Marine). Observers in T mech style. Zealots wearing Marauder-style suit, but less buff, to resemble the Zealot silhouette. Siege Tank resembling the design of an Immortal (armour, colour, firing animation). Roach in a Stalker armour. Zerg skinned Marine... NOT INFESTED MARINE, just glowing eyes, purple armour-suit, different skin colour, spikes on armour suit... maybe ? Same thing for buildings and mech. NOTE: Zerg skins for T and P buildings are NOT INFESTED. Imagine them in a Zerg colour, with some spikes and those Banelings green sacs. The basic shape of the buildings stays the same (CC- half sphere, Hatchery - volcano shape, Nexus - pyramid ) It is basically the unit of one race wearing the clothes/armour of the other race, but they were adjusted to their size and shape. Imagine a dog wearing human clothes that were adjusted to fit the dog. Like a dog sized t-shirt, shorts and a hat with holes to fit the dog's ears. The same principle applies here with the races. Would this be too confusing in the game? Thanks for reading :)ZERGB1 31 Dec
30 Dec LF a partner to do 15 wins in a row vs elite ai Hi all. kind of an unusual post ofc : ) I've been trying to get this achievement for a while now and every time at 13/15 or 14/15 wins some dude ends up doing a fail canon rush and the counter turns to 0. If anyone is interested to do this achiev with me, please add me at Ashkani#2133 . thanks everyone and have funAshkani0 30 Dec
30 Dec Hybrid-only Co-op Mission Hey guys. As the title says, why not a coop map featuring only hybrids? Kind of Temple of the Past, but only hybrids coming at you non-stop (but different map, of course). It doesn't need to be a defensive map. Maybe add some features like in the campaigns. It would be different. A fully hybrid-themed mission. Do you think it's worth it? PS: If you don't like the idea, just say so... no need to thumbs down :D It's not THAT bad of an idea... I think. Just a though CheersZERGB2 30 Dec
29 Dec Gift exchange Hello! The Christmas mutation is so funny. Is there a chance that the Gift exchange mutator will be in Custom mutation? It would be awesome! RegardsMazso0 29 Dec
27 Dec Mutual Leveling Up Hi everybody. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I'd like to find someone for mutual coaching of the game. I am myself at 103rd level in coop of all commanders except Fenix (whom I din't buy yet) and I'm not very experienced in 1v1 etc. I would like to train with another player to get the level up mutually. I'm pretty much experienced in SC2 itself, but didn't play 1v1's.Chingachguk1 27 Dec
27 Dec Patch 4.8 Hello! I just played my first game since the latest patch. I was Alarak and I had classic Robo bay, not Tal'darim version. Also played one as Fenix and the background color of the units' portraits are vivid gold. It hasn't been so intense before and it was almost annoying. Dunno if others noticed anything strange. Regards!Mazso2 27 Dec
27 Dec Terran mech in TvP Hey guys, it sounds like a very old topic but let’s address it again - after 8 years of development mech almost always loses to Protoss. Professionals always go bio Countless ideas were proposed how to make mech viable I just had an idea I want to share, even though very few people will read it Why not make zealot charge’s 8 dmg affect biological targets only? Zealots are one of the things that murder mech, probably the primary counter. The change won’t be radical, but it’ll help mech. And it won’t affect bio or Zerg. PvP will remain balanced obviously What do you think? Other idea might be to make burrowed units and deployed siege tanks immune to phoenix’s graviton beam. Lategame units for both T and P might also need rework. But in my opinion it all comes down to the zealots, and this small tweak might be just what we needGanseng1 27 Dec
24 Dec LADDER ANXIETY Hey hello everybody. Im sorry for this question becuase im feel preety bad but do you facing ladder anxiety? what is your keys to win against? I was looking for somebody who also chalange the anxiety but i feel like im only one on world... I know its sound kind weird... I found one guy on Twitch - VidaRegrasEs this guy is playing sc2 but he also got this anxiety just help me. Do you know some other streamers? its ridiculous to have anxiety like this .. Im thinking that i will go to visit psychiatric care because its really not funny... I love this game from my 14 years now im 10 years older and have this problem. Thanks LandoWindRunner8 24 Dec
24 Dec Game breaking bug - Nexus Nexus not flashing when producing probes - It makes a big difference when scouting for all ins!Abaddon0 24 Dec
21 Dec Option to disable skins Dear Blizzard, First off let me say I really like the skins and everything. Especially now that sc2 has gone free to play. It still needs to make some money and I especially like that we are also supporting the tournaments this way. However with the addition of buildings skins in the game, I feel that the game has become more chaotic. For example I recently played a protoss who had only a few building skins unlocked, and looking upon a base with half of the normal skins and half of the new skins was just weird (and distracting). Now I know that I'm not the first to point this out, but I still want to give it a shot. So I would love it if we could get an option that would 'disable' skins so we'd just see the game with the original form. Note: I haven't seen it in action yet so I'm not sure if it will be a problem. But with the new buildings it might be a problem to spot upgrades/unit's training on the new buildings. E.g. with the simulant roach skin it was almost impossible to spot if it had tunneling claws. However I know that this will patched soon if it turns out to be a problem.Rakerion0 21 Dec
17 Dec mutation feedback This muta was good, it was hard, but balanced. It wasn't impossible, which happens sometimes, or only possible with friend. I liked this one, as it should be, possible, but not to easy.IJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJIJ0 17 Dec
12 Dec Co-op weirdness So I started playing Co-op again after a long time (last time I was around Han & Horner were new) and after maybe a dozen games, I've met only 1 player who had Ascension levels. The rest were leeches I had to carry on Brutal (I'm not sure why I was hoping that Brutal would get level-locked). They even get surprised when they see my lvl190 (which I thought would be the norm on Brutal by now). What's even more weird, I've yet to bump into a Tychus or a Zeratul. What's going on?SirPancake1 12 Dec
12 Dec Bile Launchers ideas Hey guys. I dont know about you guys, but Zagara's defense style could use some improvements or options.... or maybe I am not doing it right :) What do you think of these ideas for Zagara's Bile Launchers ? - have an option to mutate Bile Launchers into different defense towers, kind of in Warcraft 3, with the Undead, when you upgrade your Ziggurats, they either become Spirit or Nerubian Towers. - make the Bile Launchers' AoE bigger, deals less damage and slows down enemy movement speed in the targeted AoE. - have Bile Launchers shoot in a straight line, with longer cooldown between attacks. - or upgrade them into Virophages, like in the WoL campaign. Maybe these would make the Bile Launchers more active and useful in defensive maps. This is just a thought. No hating please.ZERGB3 12 Dec
02 Dec Changing chat Hi everyone. Playing with the client in english, when I enter the Co-op lobby it gives me direct access to the english chat. Being this much more alive and active than that in Italian, is there a way to access it even if the client is set in Italian [my main language]?SirZeel1 02 Dec
30 Nov How long do we have to wait for a working Reconnect? Hi blizzard! Thank you for a fantastic well balanced game! Sadly since Battle.net app was forced into your games we have had a huge problem were ALL other developers succeeded, the Reconnect function. Even the muppets from Bluehole understand how important this is and have fixed a working reconnect for PUBG! so how hard can it be?!! Please Blizzard, you have neglected this for 8 years now (I know you got the function, but it has never really worked...) It's so depressing when you get the "reconnect-virus" for an evening playing ladder. Don't bother telling me to troubleshoot, cause I won't fall for that bullsh*t... Everyone who had this recurring problem know it's on your side and my guess it's probably the app that prevent from reconnecting. Not admitting your problem and instead concealing it by telling people to troubleshoot (then ignore until topic drops away from page1...) You've done this for 8 years now, I can still find around 250 topics of reconnect-issues on EU-forums alone... This is simply an embarrassing display of mistreatment. I understand, if this would have been an easy fix it would have been solved by now so just let this post be a reminder that this game isn't working without a proper reconnect! ...so please start taking this issue more seriously. Reports also say that your other games have simular problems ( I can confirm D3) so all your games should benefit from fixing this issue. Sincerely A true Blizzard game fan since 1998.missClick4 30 Nov
28 Nov "There is no way to disable unit skins." ... Is this information correct?eviloatmeal7 28 Nov
28 Nov Ascension level achivement missing Hello! Yesterday I reached ascension level 550 but did not get the achivement. I tried to launch game today maybe there was something wrong with the achivement store (or how is that called?) but still nothing. Played a game, hoping the newly got XP helps getting it but still nothing. Now I am level 551 and nothing changed. Since there were several bugs coming with Zeratul's release I can only take this as the reason for it, but I don't know for sure. Could anyone help me with this problem, please? Many thanks for any ideas in advance! RegardsMazso1 28 Nov
25 Nov I had a dream (team games no fill) I had a dream in which i played solo 2v2 as zerg and terran simultaneously (i remember dropping marines while lings and banes protected my base). When i woke up i was thinking a little bit about it and i think it would be amazing to be able to NO FILL queue in team games as for example. zerg or zerg/terran etc. I think it would be very hard task to handle and the opposite team would see on loading screen that they will face the LONE WOLF so they can harras at multiple locations and use all other strategies to rip that one guy apart, making the game even harder than it ever was. Also it would bring more activity to team games, since many players would like to try their strength in this uneven fight. No additional achievments or rewards for playing solo, it would be just an option for hardcore players. The no fill option would apply for archon/2v2/3v3/4v4/co-op. What do you guys think about idea like this?Peaceul0 25 Nov
25 Nov MMR.Blizza is just lazy /afraid of losing player base?! Just again matched against a player from master league who faked his MMR. 14 days ago had a losing streak of 15 games. All end after 2-3 seconds. Just to manipulate the MMR. Screenshot is in polish. https://imgur.com/a/iZKEiNt Free to play is really short term solution to increase player base, if blizz doesnt solve this problem.Wizu0 25 Nov
25 Nov 1v1 Rank Up Glitch Hey guys. 2 days ago I was one win away from getting promoted into Masters 3. I managed to win the game, but now I´m still Diamond 1 with Bronze 3 MMR. After that I waited one day to see if something has changed. And indeed something has changed. The next day i logged in I was STILL Diamond 1 but with Masters 3 displayed in my MMR. I did not get the animation showing that I was promoted to Masters 3. At the moment I´m sitting at 4655 MMR which is easily enough for Masters 3 on the EU servers. Im getting a little worried that they can´t fix it before the season lock and I won´t get the "achieved Masters in 1v1" emblem on my profile. Is someone else having the same problem as I do ?Raf5 25 Nov
24 Nov Why not promoted? I think, this is a bug. We are well into master3 and do not get promoted. see screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PPHrMXMbm9_f36VdMQLq1UVlV5D1WTWOBauernopfer0 24 Nov
24 Nov The Zerg Nerfs are gone too far -Ravager nerfed and Siege tank got buffed, -Thor Air splash radius incresed makes it impossible for muta use, -Infestor Burrow cast nerfed, -Infestor Fungal nerfed to the point it doesnt stop or disable any unit, -Broodlord range nerfed from 11 to 10 -Swarm host nerfed to its current useless form, -Ultralisk nerfed to the ground and Mara buffed as well??? and siege tanks kill ultras very easliy now. Both buffing ghost and thor and siege tank and getting zergs all agression posibility seems really unfair. On top of that incoming nerfs are: -Hyralisk(core unit) -Queen(the zerg races life line) -Creep -Roach!?!?!?(really nerfing roach regen) Already the worst unit in the game getting nerfed? So hydralisk nerf was suggested dps drop from 0,54 to 0,57 and now even before the nerf comes its 0,59 so nerfed again even before the nerf comes. Nerfing hydra is a bad idea because zerg has only 1 viable comp hydra ling bane, it would be lik nerfing marine the core unit. Zerg cant play roach cause of siege tanks cant play muta cause of Thors cant play Broodlord cause of Thor and Ghost and lack of real infestor which is zergs late game option. Zerg cant play Ultras cause of Tanks ghost or even mara! This will make zerg unplayable even more there will be no viable option left. Mass marine on its own can kill mass hydra 1 time you caught without enough banes the game is over terran will overpower and you will lose cant engage the dps without forcing them to micro back... Too many nerfs and all couter measures are buffed to the point it becomes unplayable not a good sight for a t "competitive rts" its getting more and more like a phone game tbh.... A move with mech or mass bio or sky toss or toss death ball zerg has nothing to engage in late game, all early to mid game agression is taken away. every unit needs a speed upgrade every unit needs creep, you are basicly telling zerg to never leave creep and not giving zerg any late game option as well.. ultras and broodlords countered by ghost and ultras will die to siege tanks anyway and now u are nerfing transfuse as well?IIIIIIIIIIII5 24 Nov
24 Nov Devolution Retribution Achievement Guide Given that on the US site, people have thought this achievement to be difficult: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20769649395 I've decided to write up a quick guide. 1. Find someone willing to leave the game for you. 2. Queue for Lock&Load with your buddy playing Karax. 3. Have him leave right away and macro for him, i.e., get 2 bases. 4. Build a forge and grab the three upgrades for photon cannon, shield battery, and monolith. Meanwhile build up your own forces and take the central control point using a probe from your ally to cap. 5. Fortify the central control point with a few monoliths, cannons and shield batteries. Continue to take and fortify control points until there is only one NEUTRAL point left - it has to be neutral to give you infinite game time. 6. At this point finish any remaining artifact quests and grab the avatar duration upgrade along the way. Now build up defenses near the north and south enemy base. Now every minute or so enemies will periodically spawn from these bases and attack. Use your avatar to devolve them, making sure to keep it alive. Kill the northern units and then run the avatar into the northern base, using devolve one more time. Push in and kill the devolved units, but no buildings. You want the enemy to rebuild so you can destroy units again next time around. Attack waves spawning in the south should be dealt with by your static defenses and/or legion CDs. 7. Rinse and repeat. You have infinite time - your sanity is the limit. Took me 1:30 in game time.GenghisKhan4 24 Nov
24 Nov Problems with Zeratul I love playing him, I really do, but I've noticed just a few issues with him. 1) Broken pathfinding around Artifact Reserve means that units will get stuck trying to walk between it and any adjacent structures. 2) Passageway enhancement cache 1 allows Tasseract cannons and monoliths to project a copy on the battlefield, however by description this should be unlocked by Passageway enhancement cache 2. 3) Is not Ariel Hansen - seriously, I'm still holding out hope. Please add any other problems.JackNurse10 24 Nov
23 Nov [Bug report/Co-op] Zeratul Cannons + Han & Horner When using Zeratul's cannons projection ability and having Han & Horner in your team, the cannons will leave 15 mineral packs from H&H's trait, like a unit died. Its actually quite funny to have endless resources, despite having anyways more than enough as Zeratul.Synka0 23 Nov