Multiplayer Discussion

30 Aug 2018 Co-op Commander: Dr. Ariel Hanson Thoughts I've been thinking - what if we take one of the less likely characters from the Starcraft 2 roster and try to fit them into a commander role? I like Ariel (as my profile picture can attest) and her role in WoL. However, she is clearly more suited to lead civilians. But. What if we were to have her as a commander? How would you design her? I have a few basic ideas as a less experienced Co-op player. Base: In terms of structures she would obviously be Terran in design, but I'm thinking she'd probably be more along the Nova format and have a streamlined base design. In line with how she is encountered in the campaign I'd imagine she'd have a mercenary outpost and predominantly recruit her high-tier army instead of training them. This means fewer production buildings. She is a doctor and scientist so she would still have a lot of research and upgrade structures, however. Ariel would not use supply depots - instead she would have one structure which is progressively upgraded to allow higher supply count. Army: Inspired by the Zerg research tech tree and the units unlocked in the colony campaign. I imagine a lot of fire and static defences. Her army would be largely mercenary and quick to deploy but at a higher cost. Firebats, Medics, and obviously Marines too, would be her starting production force. She would also use caster units but there are not too many suitable candidates to chose from. Maybe Spectres since she sympathises with them. Alternatively she can upgrade units to become casters at higher levels. In general I don't think mech units would be her forte, but I would like to see her make use of transports like the Hercules for large air mobilisation and the ground transport with the shrike turret from the campaign to allow the vehicles to absorb punishment as her troops move into enemy positions. She could also use civilian militia as very cheap base defence (imagine weaker marines). Alternatively the Predator unit as a rapid deploy defence since they are not a very useful unit for offensives. Upgrades: I would like Ariel to have access to a range of unconventional upgrades that improves or alters the functionality of her army (whether merc or own production). This could include auto-healing infantries when out of combat, upgrading firebats to allow casting sustained AoE damage and allowing transports to become mobile bunkers where loaded units can shoot out on enemies. Base structures can be upgraded to have shrike or perdition turrets to allow independent defences since armies are more expensive. Static defence structures can be upgraded to have psi disruptors to slow down Amon's rushes and/or prevent caster units from activating abilities. Abilities: I have no idea what to do on this one. Dr. Ariel does a lot of research of infestation so perhaps she could have a high-tier cool-down where she temporarily infest her own structures or units to improve their defensive and offensive capabilities temporarily. This is very close to Stukov however - so I would think many would find that questionable. Anyone has some great ideas? I'd love to hear them. Also - anyone working at Blizz - if you could envision Ariel as an unlikely commander - how would you implement her?JackNurse7 30 Aug 2018
28 Aug 2018 MMR Rant... again? Hi, So I used to play Wings of Liberty (Old account) I now have a new Blizzard account ( 3 years old) and I've recently started playing SC2 again. I used to be ranked Plat 1v1 and Gold / Plat on team play. However, since getting back I have been placed in Silver 1 (Provisional MMR puts me in Gold2 somehow). Anyway, I keep getting weird games... Playing against Diamond and the occasional Master in 3v3 and playing against Plat/Diamond players in 4v4. It's got so bad now that I don't even want to play anymore. I usually rank top 3 in game scores even if it is a loss, but it is now getting ridiculous as I simply cannot find any way of actually winning a game. I've been communicating with my team members and trying to coordinate as best I can to no avail... Adding on to that, in some of the games the players just seem to troll outright as they are not seemingly playing "Ranked" so they simply don't care. Am I doing something wrong, please then do tell me, or is there something inherently wrong with the way ranks / MMR and competitive play is being handled by the game? Another brief example, I played 3v3 and in my qualifying 5 games won 3 and lost 2. Still got placed in Silver, however I have not had one single game against gold/silver players, only plat and higher. In most cases I get flamed by diamond/plat players for losing but after the game my score ties up with theirs roughly. e.g. 36K vs 34K or 51K vs 48K Thus, leading me to believe that I am playing comparative to the Plat/Diamond players in question. Look, I am all for enjoyment of the game, learning / improving / winning. But it has come to a point now where I actually don't enjoy it anymore. Some past games were complete ROFL Stomps and now all the games are basically impossible to win. I hope someone can offer some insight into what I may be doing wrong or alternative insight as to when to play (Time and date etc.) or whether there actually is a bug or two in the system. I am all for accepting my mistakes and working at correcting them, but if it is a case whereby the MMR itself is flawed then I just don't see any point in fighting a flawed system. Thanks for Your Time. All the Best, CoreCore1 28 Aug 2018
24 Aug 2018 MMR does not fit the League Hey, so my current MMR in Solo is Dia 3 and im playing vs Dia+ only, but somehow my league rank is still gold1 / plat 3... some friends of me got the same Problem so what to do? Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/kmihktLucky0 24 Aug 2018
22 Aug 2018 Tychus and plague There is a mutator called black death that deals dmg overtime to effected units and is capable of spreading.The problem is that when heroic units respawn they are still effected by the plague.Will this be fixed later or Tychus and his group will just simply die all the time?IdleDrone1 22 Aug 2018
21 Aug 2018 What's with the Co-Op Matchmaker? Twice now I've asked for Normal matches and ended up in Hard games instead. And this is not an isolated case. I've dealt with ending up in Normal missions despite asking for Casual in the past several times too. So what, is this a bug, or does the Co-Op matchmaker have permission to look at a player's selected game difficulty and say, "Did you say you want Normal? No, I'm pretty sure you said hard." On a dime?Amani6 21 Aug 2018
20 Aug 2018 2vs2 Glitch we have mmr 2700 we are playing against similar mmr players however when games ends very often showing us they`re both in 2vs2 master 3 league. But i can tell by their skills that there is no way they even a gold league. Some kind of glitch ? we meeting very often this kind of playerswojtek1 20 Aug 2018
14 Aug 2018 Any New Mutation ? Hello everyone. I was wondering if we are going to get new mutation anytime soon. If I'm not mistaking we keep getting the same mutations for past month or more now. Was wondering if anyone have any idea or knowledge on this matter. Thank you.Owea1 14 Aug 2018
11 Aug 2018 MMR/Tier My MMR shows that I currently am in Platinum 1 but im still in Platinum 2.Tushy1 11 Aug 2018
08 Aug 2018 Cyclone This may seem like a stupid question but I have read the Wiki page on the Cyclone and it doesn't actually say... Is it always anti-air or only when the special ability is activated? I just played a game and in the melee it looked like they were just driving around under the protoss fleet and not actually firing. Thanks in advance. HorusTheWarmaster6 08 Aug 2018
08 Aug 2018 Please give Russians their own realmpool Please, Blizzard... Everyone would profit from it: Russians finally have no language barrier and normal people wouldn't have to carry Russians since 90% of them are terrible.Nasharan4 08 Aug 2018
04 Aug 2018 part and parcel What incompetent, clueless person designed this !@#$ty map. It is almost impossible to get the first train (bonus obective). You can barely have an army when it spawns, and it spawns behinds lots of enemy minions and buildings. Yet again blizzard has show how clueless they are about their games, and that they can't designed decent content. The person who designed this map, shouldn't be allowed anywhere near game designinginsomnia5 04 Aug 2018
03 Aug 2018 Co-op Commander with Rip-Field Generator? I love the idea of it. I've modified countless campaign maps to add in rip-field generators to see how OP it is. (In case you aren't sure, it REALLY is). How would they have to be changed to make them viable? Alternatively, could they be used as mutation elements? Or just as part of a future co-op map?Anomolous2 03 Aug 2018
03 Aug 2018 Blizzard,please fix ladder matchmaking Many times when I play ranked,I get opponents that have much more MMR than me(sometimes about 1000 more and sometimes the ones that are in bigger league,I even had a match against players that were in gold league).Blizzard,please fix this. P.S. Sorry for bad enlish.I hope you could understand me.Nikola0 03 Aug 2018
02 Aug 2018 Reapers in late game Reapers are quite good in scouting at start, however they are pretty useless after approx 4th minute. Isn't it bad, that one type of unit is useful only in the beginning (all other units are useful during the whole match)? Their grenades could be useful in some battles, however it seems they need to be more efficient from point of view of making and taking damage. Suggestion to discuss: Isn't it possible to buff them by allowing them to use stimpack and combat shields? They wouldn't be as efficient as marines, and this change won't change their combat potential at start, but it would give the chance for players to play several reapers(as alternative aggressive opening for bio style) with keeping in mind the possible usage in middle/late game. What's your opinion?ToPP7 02 Aug 2018
31 Jul 2018 Button "dont attack buildings" Would be nice - for the purpose of tactics - to have an additional button, that units will now not attack buildings. If I try to flank an enemy army my units mostly start to attack any kind of static objects instead of getting into the battle! Would be great if I could ignore that fact.Avalon3 31 Jul 2018
31 Jul 2018 Disruptor nerfed to death last patch nerfed the damage, nerfed the radius and now a timer is included too... why dont you just removed this unit, easier hm ?!SaperioN9 31 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 Feature request: deny some matches of races Make possibility to prohibit some matches of races on ladder For example ZvZslonofanya4 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 Terran no brain class still a thing That no brain level class get untouched since freaking lauch, no brain rushh class, p wait it can be a freaking no brain class even in late, shall i speak about mules? Oh no, i mean, realy i know blizz maked that class for people with mentaly disabilities, but cmon is way to !@#$, it has the best stats also in tournaments, and a way much better winrate than p and z togheter, and yes i want all no brain terrans come and downvote me, gg scurbs, a 7y old kid can get to plat easyly just by spamming marines and medivacs with that class https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu3dDtaUetwWarPenguin3 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 Coop Fenix name Shouldn't he be named Talandar? Especialy how that you have decided that the fenix in HotS, isn't the same. Seems to be lacking some consistency. Or don't you really know what you are doing/know what the other departments are doing?insomnia3 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 part and parcel is impossible nobody have ever won it. i suggest removing it until it is fixed. my experience is now frozen because i played it.andreasasp21 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 7 games same map why. 7 games same map why???? your ıdıot???? !@#$ you blızzard.JjZeRO3 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 mutation This mutation is such a joke. I picked normal, and bare gets into the game, and we are just overrun with mobs. No where near what we can produce of defend against. Blizzard is incapable of designed good, fair balanced content. Just garbage upon garbageinsomnia3 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 Dehaka & Black Death (Plague) If Dehaka gets Black Death (plague debuff) it sticks on him forever even through death. So when Dehaka rebirths at his den he dies in 30sec again. This makes the character completely useless especially when you go with MOBA gameplay. Please FIX THIS !! ThanksHolyKiller2 30 Jul 2018
30 Jul 2018 Hybrid Dominator Feedback vs Nova Feedback instantly kills Nova even if she uses up all her energy. It's kinda stupid because this ability has no counter defenses and from what I can tell only Nova gets killed instantly with this ability. Is this how it should work or is this a bug ? Alarak has larger Energy pool and he doesn't insta-die even if he has all his energy which is counter-pointing the ability which is supposed to: Deplete target energy and deal 75% damage to health. Nova's health is 250 and her energy is 100, her health damage should be around 214 but instead it kills her in one hit at 100% health.ZerefSDF1 30 Jul 2018
24 Jul 2018 How friendly for new players these days? Hello, I recently started playing SC2 and I was thinking about trying multiplayer. However I'm a bit intimidated because even though I did play SC back in the day I did only against AI, and considering SC2 has been out for quite a while I'm sure the community at this point is pretty much full of veterans so there's maybe little to do even at the bottom of the pit. So my question is: how good/bad is it? Has anyone been in a similar position recently and if so could you share your impressions? I see forums are not that active but anyways, no hurry (finishing Zerg campaign at the moment) ThanksLysander10 24 Jul 2018
17 Jul 2018 Thoughts on team games This may fall on deaf ears but I just wanted to make a few suggestions. I play mostly 4v4, and I've noticed some things that I consider to be problems. First things I would like to say is why do I get the same afk player 10 games a night for 5 days in a row? I reported him, I've seen posts on here about him, I know many other people have reported him. Second thing I would like to add is why is it that every season at least 4/7 of the team maps in the pool are unplayable? What also sucks is that they don't rotate maps enough in team games. Why not just use old maps that are at least decent instead of almost never changing it and only adding new maps most of which are unplayable. An added bonus I would like to add that the SC2 UI while in the menu of the game has been bugged for 8 years straight now. When I go to someone's profile more often than not it will be bugged in one way or another. tl;dr too many afk in team games, maps are horrible and the UI is a disgrace. IMO Blizzard has probably given up on Starcraft 2. It looks like they gave up on it a loooooong time agoKronos1 17 Jul 2018
16 Jul 2018 Arcade games reset?? From one day to the other, all my arcade stats reseted. In mineralz evolution and desert strike (and I guess every game) stats dissapiered. I've only my probe... What happened?Zsolti10 16 Jul 2018
15 Jul 2018 Team Killing in PvP Hello there, So I think it is time to end up with team killing on the Team Games. Today I was playing with a mate and we got team killed 5 times in a row by some other peopl. Suggestions to fix this 1st. Disabling team killing at all or actually limiting it for 2-3 commands per game (like in other multi player games like Call Of Duty or so) because sometimes you need to kill a team building of a mate who is blocking your pass for example. However if you continuously team kill you should be instantly removed from the game. Also I think you should send an advice when someone gets reported for team killing and if that happens again getting temporarely banned. 2nd I think it is a good solution to not getting teamed up with people that you currently ignore, because even if you disable team killing they can easily just sit afk so you loose which will have the same effect. PLEASE REVIEW this and make the life of all of the SC2 players better, Thank youDelStanimi0 15 Jul 2018
12 Jul 2018 Swann's Mastery Why is set 1 and 2 so bad? Set 3 is top notch! In comparisson Karax has awsome bonuses in all 3 sets. A little rework is due?MegaPain4 12 Jul 2018
22 Jun 2018 So no 4.4.0 for Europe yet, what gives? usually we get patches during the night just after NA or at the same time as NA on occasion, this time however we still haven't got 4.4.0 and NA have had it for like 12 hours?MalgaladEU9 22 Jun 2018
18 Jun 2018 What MMR is the correct one? After a 1v1 the score screen displays my opponents MMR, e.g. 4099 (+23). When I lookup the MMR in the profile or at http://www.rankedftw.com, I see 4767. I'm at 4100. Which one of the displayed MMRs is the one of my opponent? Which one is being use to calculate MMR changes? (I'd say, this guy rather played like >4500ish..- *sigh*) This also happens when I win.Bauernopfer7 18 Jun 2018
13 Jun 2018 Multiplayer career profiles Don't know if I missed something, but how come some obviously extremely experienced player profiles display their career total games as zero?Simian0 13 Jun 2018
03 Jun 2018 Karax´s Chrono Boost Hello I was wondering about Karax´s Chrono Boost, and it occurred to me... We know his boost makes unit and upgrades production speed up to 500% for 20 seconds, BUT this does NOT affect the resource gathering rate, which means, it doesn´t make the workers mine minerals and gas at the same speed of 500% for those 20 seconds. So, I was simply wondering... is it a good idea to make this happen (minerals and gas mining rate at 500%) ? I see a few advantages: - if you lose too many workers in mid-late game and the enemy is about to attack you, you have a chance to boost your economy quickly. - if you lose most or all of your army, you can boost the worker's gathering rate significantly and be able to stabilize your economy and build an army ASAP. Your thoughts ? Cheers :)ZERGB2 03 Jun 2018
28 May 2018 Allow Co-op commanders in vs. A.I. skirmishes In my head it would work similar to how commanders worked in the Command&Conquer games. You either play as a default race or as one of the co-op commanders (Raynor,Kerrigan, ...) with their specialized abilities and limited unit selection. Otherwise it's the same vs. A.I. lobby with custom player colours, free map choice and so forth. There is no need to balance it for competetive matches if it's restricted to VS AI skirmishes only. However, the big plus would be the community would be able to create and play their own scenarios, play with any amount of people or just enjoy stomping a big pile of brutal AIs with their level 15 commanders once the available co-op missions became stale. You could also restrict special commanders to human players in order to save AI development time. I genuinely don't know whether suggestions mean anything in this forum but I really hope you consider this apparently relatively low effort ("just" porting it over) for huge impact (all the variety you can wish for) change!Kytherean13 28 May 2018
28 May 2018 Apm counter? Hey how do you turn on the live apm counter?GamerTech1 28 May 2018
28 May 2018 Unlocking Ranked Matches Hi everyone, So I recently decided to play some Starcraft 2, and get into ranked matches. I noticed, that you need 10 Fwotd to play Ranked if you dont have any Campaign bought. I have played some games, but now it just seems like it's stuck at 8/10 and wont go up. Is it because the timer isn't reset at 00:00? On a similar note, is there some timer that shows when you can get it again? gg, SixxansSixxans1 28 May 2018
21 May 2018 What about a short intro for each multi player game? Hey there, 1. What about a short intro into a 1v1 ranked/unranked game, like: "Welcome Commander, the locals on (Where ever the map is placed) need your help, (What ever species you are facing) landed near their position" (something different and more exciting) Maybe a little camera swing over the map. And create some variation each game. 2. I also would love to have something like season challenges: The race with the most wins (without random) gets a new unit skin. Or a new Unit in general.Sven1 21 May 2018
20 May 2018 Players leaving Co-op Hello I am sure this was posted before, but I will try again. This is regarding the issue when players leave the game in Co-op. I would like to propose the following: Before I being, I will address players A and B ( B is the one that leaves the game) - Give player A, player B´s top bar commander abilities. For example: add it next to player's A top bar abilities OR when player A clicks on any of B´s CC/Hatch/Nexus, it will change into player B´s point of view (even the UI changes) - Add player B´s supply to A´s, (A has 200 supply, and B has 100 ---> A has 300 supply), and make sure player A can see the total supply. For example: A has currently 120 supply and builds up 100 supply from B´s commander ---> total of 220 supply currently shown next to the minerals and gas count. What do you think ? CheersZERGB0 20 May 2018
20 May 2018 Next CO-OP commander Who would you like? I would like Talandar (Robotic Fenix) or somebody from Terrans. Any other suggestion?DEU41 20 May 2018
19 May 2018 Team matchmaking is a bad joke and you know it Random teams versus premade teams [Check] Unranked players versus/with Ranked players [Check] Cross league matchmaking - also known as Diamond vs Platinum or even Master vs Bronze [Check] Unfair or even ridiculous stupid matchups [Check] Win percentage has no effect of opponents or allies [Check] ELO-rating prison - hardly impossible to get away from your forced rating [Check]VinkuLelu6 19 May 2018
17 May 2018 Darkness Sanctuary LE - vision problem Hello Developing Team, first of all I would like to thank you for the good work you did in this most recent patch and the new interesting ladder maps. Darkness Sactuary however, as the name suggests, is dark. Waaaay too dark. I play with green vs red team colores and when I play against zergs in particular, units such as the hydralisk or zergling are very hard to spot. I don't always want to adjust my gamma settings just for that map. Could you make it a bit brighter, please? I've heared many other players share my opinion. Thanks again and in advance.vmgNarra0 17 May 2018
15 May 2018 4v4 is trash mode full premades against randoms BEST RANKED EVERSoD10 15 May 2018
15 May 2018 An appeal from and to all WOL / HOTS players Dear friends, Some of you might know me from playing WOL and HOTS on the EU and NA ladder. Like most of you (so I assume) I was quite shocked logging in yesterday to find out that the WOL and HOTS ladders have been removed entirely. Until we remedy this catastrophy through protest (we shall stop at nothing) I am setting up a mailing list so we can all join a groups for the respective game on battle.net . I will provide details to the list shortly here and the group is called "HOTS WOL Players" on battle.net. Please join up so we can continue to play the game as we enjoy it in custom games. I think we should try to make the best of a bad situation. To Blizzard and others asking what the big deal about the ladders removal is: Some of us enjoy playing 2-3 hours of starcraft II on the weekend after a long workweek to relax. LOTV does not allow you to relax. I've played enough LOTV up to a high level to know that for me as a 34 year old the game is too taxing to really enjoy it like I have the previous editions. For my older brother or other friends I play with (in their late 40s) LOTV is entirely too taxing and intimidating. None of my closest Bnet friends have taken to it. Yes there is coop, but you know what, they haven't taken to that either. There were roughly about 50000 people still playing wol/hots and from one day to another their joy and passion has been stunted. There were some dudes playing 800 1v1 wings of liberty games per season, and they were serious about their ladder. I'm absolutely positive more people were playing HOTS/WOL than archon, yet archon remained. I don't really care in what shape or form, whether its ranked or unranked or simply 1v1 and 2v2 but I ask you to reinstate Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm ladder in some way. Thank you. Everyone in favor, pls bump accordingly.ƗƧƩẊƳƁƛƆƘƗ17 15 May 2018
15 May 2018 Ranked Season 1, 2018, LOCKED. Oh really?? Hello guys! Im a good player, far from a hardcore one, and not even close to pro, but I am a very competent player who really like this game. This Ranked Season 1 of 2018 has so far been my best ever, with Diamond in 1v1 + 2v2 and now Master in first 4v4 AND 3v3 just barely before the Season Lock, at May the 9th! My current 4v4 Random is Master Tier 3 Rank 41, and my 3v3 Random WAS Master Tier 3 Rank 8 when the Season Lock was put in place... So, I have some questions about this so-called Season Lock, which is from 9th-16th of May this season. Does a LOCK for Ranked Season 1 2018 not mean that you CANT get promoted or demoted at all, atleast if you not play at all, win or lose?? I was sooo jubiliant about being placed at Tier 3 Rank 8 in my 3v3 Master just when the Season Lock got into effect, so I thought, "heeey maaaan, im gonna get that sweet Team Top 8 Master achievement! :O :) But, apparently, today the 14th of May, just 2 days before Season end, my Rank 8 has dropped to 9 :( WHYYYY Blizzard, if I may ask!?? I haven't even played any 4v4 at all, YES, a few games in a fixed team, but not on my current 4v4 Random standings, so nothing should affect it... Team Top 25 Master is also pretty nice, but if this Ranked Season truly has been LOCKED, then I should bloody well get a Team Top 8 Master instead, which is somewhat nicer.... this honestly really makes me a bit angry, especially considering all the effort I've put into the game. Please, any clarification would help out!Voidreaper2 15 May 2018
14 May 2018 Season Lock, ermm, yes!?? Hello guys! Im a good player, far from a hardcore one, and not even close to pro, but I am a very competent player who really like this game. This Ranked Season 1 of 2018 has so far been my best ever, with Diamond in 1v1 + 2v2 and now Master in first 4v4 AND 3v3 just barely before the Season Lock, at May the 9th! My current 4v4 Random is Master Tier 3 Rank 41, and my 3v3 Random WAS Master Tier 3 Rank 8 when the Season Lock was put in place... So, I have some questions about this so-called Season Lock, which is from 9th-16th of May this season. Does a LOCK for Ranked Season 1 2018 not mean that you CANT get promoted or demoted at all, atleast if you not play at all, win or lose?? I was sooo jubiliant about being placed at Tier 3 Rank 8 in my 3v3 Master just when the Season Lock got into effect, so I thought, "heeey maaaan, im gonna get that sweet Team Top 8 Master achievement! :O :) But, apparently, today the 14th of May, just 2 days before Season end, my Rank 8 has dropped to 9 :( WHYYYY Blizzard, if I may ask!?? I haven't even played any 4v4 at all, YES, a few games in a fixed team, but not on my current 4v4 Random standings, so nothing should affect it... Team Top 25 Master is also pretty nice, but if this Ranked Season truly has been LOCKED, then I should bloody well get a Team Top 8 Master instead, which is somewhat nicer.... this honestly really makes me a bit angry, especially considering all the effort I've put into the game. Please, any clarification would help out!Voidreaper0 14 May 2018
12 May 2018 Worth to come back to multyplayer? Last time i played (last year) i manged to get to plat it is still worth to come back?WarPenguin2 12 May 2018
10 May 2018 GSL 2018. Ravens need nerf! Elazer vs Byun game 3 GSL 2018. Ravens need nerf. Look how OP ravens are.ToaStie2 10 May 2018
06 May 2018 arcturus/valerian for a co-op commander So i've been thinking about this for a while and id really like to see one of these two as a co-op commander. Mainly because i want an excuse to see the Warhound and HERC appear in Co-op so i can actually use them. They could be designed to use some of the bigger units from the Campaign like the Odin and the Loki, as well as making use of Spectres, DiamondBack and Predator. Could even implement the Shredder which was a AOE unit that was removed from the multiplayer for being too powerful. I really want to see this happen!Killjoy0 06 May 2018
06 May 2018 Is Zagara worth?(CO-OP) Hi there, i like zagara as character but in co-op i found that she has only 5 units and 2 of them are suicide ones. Its just me or its a little weak ? I know i,m not a pro zagara player thats the reason why i,m asking xD. To me its hard to deal with a big air army, because if i do a lot of anti air units, i will comsume a lot of my 100 sum, so i can,t zergling that hard. And a few questions: That vile cannon can,t attack right? just use his skill shoots. Aberrations give armor "under" or in a little area arround ? Opinions, hints, tricks?ARTRA2 06 May 2018
28 Apr 2018 Is... Alarak Worth it? Hello, Do you think Alarak is worth buying as of now? It would be really helpful En taro!... oh nvmArtanis8 28 Apr 2018