Gaming, Entertainment and Science

06 Apr 2016 SWTOR Knights Of The Fallen Empire Movie The 6 part is out now, and the story gets more darker and fun! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-BLPnxoDq0 all other parts of the movie you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLohEchpzo_ElCSTdHLrXX9RPT_vmfbxCSDante0 06 Apr 2016
03 Apr 2016 Godzilla and the Resurgence [Re-posted due to an accidental deletion] You know, I been thinking about Godzilla for a few years now ever since I watched AVGN's Godzillathon videos and saw the evolution from the Godzilla in black and white film in English sub. Seeing the seriousness, Godzilla himself looked really scary from when I was young (I think I remember being so scared I thrown a shoe at the TV and it fell onto the floor, smashing the glass :/ Mother wasn't amused) But then Godzilla started to take a more lighter approach towards the younger audience like Godzilla and Jet Jaguar, seeing his suit with the softer looking eyes. But he was still a bad !@#$ with his atomic breath and flying kick! Sadly I live in the UK and the best Godzilla films you can purchase at the moment is the original, King Kong vs Godzilla, Zilla and the Legendary Godzilla film. The americans somewhat have most of the films we don't have like GZ vs Mothra, King Ghidorah, Mecha Godzilla, Space Godzilla, Godzilla Final Wars, Rodan etc. When seeing the Legendary Godzilla, I had mixed feelings about it because we really didn't see much of Godzilla, and I hate when movies with icons advertise the film but when we go into it expecting Godzilla fighting monsters, instead we see humans doing stuff because "Humanity is awesome!" Which I really don't mind as long as the film presents good actors like the Japanese films but not focusing too much on their stories. But for the American version we get a brilliant actor Bryan Cranston! Oh...wait...Taylor-Johnson as the Yankee solider with incredible acting....ugh... However, back in Japan they held a private Godzi-con to talk about the future of the series since the american version brought interest back and I didn't know this, there is an image of the new Toho Godzilla http://static.highsnobiety.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/13141040/godzilla-resurgence-1-849x1200.jpg If this doesn't creep you out even just a little bit, then the film looks like it's failing for the tone. I believe this film is going back to it's roots like the original with the nightmarish look of Godzilla and the teaser trailer giving a down to earth serious tone. Which I'm all in for, it's just that today in films nearly all companies are either trying to take a slice out of Disney's lighter tone of Marvel films or DC trying to make a darker and realistic set of films. And due to The Dark Knight being an incredible success in box office and critics, film makers saw the Dark and Gritty genre as a way to make some money. And this film is going with that feel, even the American version, What I'm trying to say is that Godzilla isn't always about being serious, gruesome, dark but it's also about having a fun time with the characters and seeing the fights between monsters. Let Godzilla doing a flying kick two times, let Godzilla fire his atomic breath and destroy, make him fight King Ghidorah. It may be too early to judge the film, but learning that not all films have to dark, have to gritty, super serious, realistic. It's also having fun like in Pacific Rim, I didn't go see it to really care about the character, I went to see it because there were giant robots fighting giant monsters, what else are you asking for? Critics say how bland the characters and story is, but it wasn't the point to make Oscar winning performances. The characters were Saturday morning cartoon action characters. How the hell can you take a British guy trying to make a inspiring speech shouting "we shall cancel the apocalypse!" with that kind of voice? XD I couldn't stop chuckling. But Godzilla does seem to have a decent future ahead of itself, Legendary is having a Kong-Godzilla cinematic universe (oh Marvel and Disney, you should be proud of DC, Legendary and Universal of them being inspired by you) with a new Kong film coming out, Godzilla 2 with Mothra! And the eventual Godzilla vs Kong! I wonder if this film is as successful as the american version will it have anymore interesting ideas?DavidX0 03 Apr 2016
03 Apr 2016 How many of you are in Overwatch beta? Just noticed (I'm late I know) that there's the closed beta going on and some streams even. Did any of you guys get in? If you did, is it how good? It seems like pretty interesting take on into the FPS genre.NeonTech2 03 Apr 2016
18 Mar 2016 Starcraft II Trailers: Pacific Rim, Lucy, Matrix + MORE Hey guys! I made a whole bunch of trailers using Starcraft II cinematics, using other movie trailers as the "theme" of the videos. For example, what would the Pacific Rim story look like if it happened in the Starcraft universe? Here, take a look! I made all my Starcraft themed "Reduxes" avaliable below. Watch one at least, since I'm sure you won't regret spending 2 min on something awesome. Pacific Rim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5T1sDzCOsk Lucy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5paP7RIBoss Matrix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxodzMWPMQ Thor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVV11vA6VD0MrGodzilla0 18 Mar 2016
15 Mar 2016 Star Wars reference in LotV campaign? Hey, I noticed something pretty cool that might be a reference to Star Wars: https://youtu.be/LFzyamZMLKs?list=PL542GeFlXBaJfd35tQgPoq4piFOu9R-51 - LotV campaign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-sA-NqMlvI -Star Wars I was wondering if this was a coincidence or an intentional reference. Seems like an intentional reference to me, though I've trying looking up "Starcraft Star Wars reference" and haven't found anyone discussing itDarkScience0 15 Mar 2016
09 Mar 2016 What colour is this jacket? What colour is this jacket? I see it as green and the logo is light light bronze, or light light silver depending on which monitor or picture of it I see :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvU0krCxmdAMaxTesla1 09 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 IEM 2016 starting time? When do I turn twich on to start watching the first game?Potestatem0 02 Mar 2016
11 Feb 2016 Interview with ReDeYe I think ReDeYe was awesome when hosting WCS tournaments. Here is an interview with him, one hour long, focused on AFPS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0_2NofqKpIAlexey0 11 Feb 2016
30 Jan 2016 Could I get a job as intern game designer at Blizzard I saw a few job offers, specifically at intern level, something like Game Designer or Game developer on Heroes and SC2, and of course on WoW, but all of them are for US based residents. Also it stated that you need to be enrolled in a college or university, or planning to enroll in Fall 2016. If however a place appears for residents outside of US, could I apply for intern game designer? But I finished faculty few years ago. Software Engineering :)VladDTerran2 30 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016 Blizzard Games Becoming too... PG rated? I was just thinking, I love these games and all but who else thinks that Blizzard is trying to cater too much to a younger audience. Look at Starcraft 1: it was sort of gothic and very mature. Then look at Starcraft 2: Awesome gameplay and mechanics, but it has lost all of the terror of the Zerg. World of Warcraft: It was awesome... but seriously... Pandas? I guess WoD and Legion are less childish but... SERIOUSLY? PANDAS? WTF. Then again warcraft never was the most mature game out of them all. Diablo 1& 2: Gothic and generally awesome. Dark themes that draw in more mature audiences. Diablo 3: Lost most of the gothic themes and has become more... Tame? It neither fits mature nor younger audiences. Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch: First off I have one word: CARTOON. These games look like they have come out of cartoon network and are attempting to compete with games such as League (in HotS's case) and god-knows-what(TF2 maybe?). Sure I get that they are supposed to be fun low key games but still could this be a message? Could Blizzard be cartoon-izing their games and trying to draw in younger audiences at the cost of older ones? I can only imagine what Starcraft 3 will look like (probably like Dora the Explorer). What are your views on this? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just didn't know where to put it (and this is the only one I can post on except from HotS)Hopetocyadie2 29 Jan 2016
28 Jan 2016 Other games with evolution as the core of the game? Does any one know other games where evolution / evolving is the main theme of the game? And I mean mainly on a molecular or cellular level. A Wow class which gets new abilities all the time doesn't count. I find that the evolving part of HoS is awesome, for both the Queen of blades and the units. I already know: - Spore - Prototype 1 & 2. I found these games to be awesome. Long story short; some guy is infected with a virus, giving him awesome powers that are rarely seen before in videogames. Most of these powers are recognisable from various sci-fi / horror movies, series, games etc; Shapeshifting, Wolverine claws, Juggernaut fists. Ebough to create havoc with. Both stories are very interesting. The only downside was that at some of both games there's just too much chaos and havoc. The mutations in the game looked very similar to the Venom and Carnage symbiote from Spiderman. - Evolution. A simple game from the SNES era where you started as a simple fish and your goal was to evolve towrds dinosaurs etc. Well if you have any idea's...Devastator0 28 Jan 2016
20 Jan 2016 Resident Evil Zero HD remaster Walkthrough Part I a small switch to play a horror game and this one just released and it looks great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxb_trdE7HwDante0 20 Jan 2016
25 Dec 2015 Merry Holidays from Blizzard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSgyVz85MUAlexOdhin0 25 Dec 2015
11 Dec 2015 mayonez ]How can I get the portrait of Artanismayonez1 11 Dec 2015
10 Dec 2015 The Hive Workshop http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/news.php It's a Warcraft III & StarCraft II community. There you can find maps, resources (models, tools for editing models, .blp and other stuff), editor tips and all sorts of useful things that a gamer might need and want. Keep these great games going! Join the community and help out!AlexOdhin0 10 Dec 2015
26 Nov 2015 Bug: Aiur missions final achievements Hello guys! I've just encountered a problem regarding the Aiur mission achievements. I completed all bonus objectives in each of the Aiur missions and yet I was not awarded the final 2 achievements: - Bonus Objectives: Aiur - Aiur Missions Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks in advance!Exhumator2 26 Nov 2015
22 Nov 2015 to all how can I get the portiat of artanismayonez1 22 Nov 2015
03 Nov 2015 What Laptop Should I Buy? Hi, i have decided to buy myself a new laptop mainly for everyday use and to run SC2. I have been looking at the Lenova Y510p which i think looks great for the price. I wondered if anyone could recommend this laptop or any other that you can think of? My price range is around £600 - £1000, thanks in advance.Spark19 03 Nov 2015
31 Oct 2015 How does bullet mechanics works in game? Hi! I'm amateur game developer and I'm trying to figure out how does bullet mechanics in SC2 works. There are some myths and theories about it but I'd be happy to get the answer from developers or researchers. Can you help me with it? My main question is: is a bullet an entity that collides with the target or it's mere visual effect and damage is pre-calculated? Can you help me with it or give me some leads about where do I find such information? Thanks.Reljativist2 31 Oct 2015
26 Oct 2015 Make WoL goodies availeble again! I noticed the full collection edition of SC2, with this edition you are able to one's again get the extra goodies from SC2 Wings of Liberty when you buy the Deluxe edition These goodies where no longer availeble after Heart of the Swarm came out, i never got the chance to get them back than so i was wondering if you can upgrade WoL to deluxe edition on its own and nope you can't.. I think it would be a nice idea to make the upgrade availeble on its own for people who already own the games but never got a chance for the goodies back than, no one wants to spend €100,- for goodies!kenneth3 26 Oct 2015
20 Oct 2015 Collectors Edition Hi, i have the WOL normal edition and the HOTS colectors edition. I am getting the LOTV collectors edition also. What i want to kno is if there is a way to get only the WOL CE upgrade or where to get the WOL CE normally? Thxaveiro2 20 Oct 2015
11 Oct 2015 World of Starcraft? I was always a big fan of starcraft and im playing it even since original one and i was pretty good in BW. SC 2 im gaming just casualy on "ums" maps. I was wondering will World of Starcraft ever happen? Damn idd play that! I mean back then no one even suspected that World of Warcraft will be made from WC3 or was considered not even possible yet it came and was good uptill now. Its not much different playstyle than SC and it could easily be made as an shootef MMO. It would be new and fresh mmo like the wow was when it came out. Imagine quest you as zealot and few your friends zealots are on a quest ti fight giant ultralisk dam...Swarm7 11 Oct 2015
09 Oct 2015 Best Heroes and villains in blizzard games? So just as the title says who is the best heroes and villains for you? I myself have a hard time to decide between Arthas or Overmind as the villains and Tyrael/Imperius? as the heroes. Hard choices. Now who are your favorites? they can be from all the games they made =) Just for funPlague70 09 Oct 2015
09 Oct 2015 LotV new units When i looked up to the new units, Liberator became my favorite one! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJXny7p7ZIKaras0 09 Oct 2015
08 Oct 2015 Starcraft II Legacy of the Void Collector's Edition BOX Hello, I would like to ask anyone from Blizzard to tell me where can I buy Starcraft II Legacy of the Void Collector's Edition (box edition). I found some offers on the internet but no information her on official site if this offers are from Blizzard, amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Starcraft-Legacy-Void-Collectors-Mac/dp/B011KRCQ76/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1443434600&sr=8-1&keywords=legacy+of+the+void Game.co.uk: http://www.game.co.uk/en/starcraft-2-legacy-of-the-void-collectors-edition-688258 Will you also, in time, offer the boxed edition on your site or only digital? Can I trust this sites that they will deliver what you offer? Thank you.OmeyOcan1 08 Oct 2015
05 Oct 2015 legacy of the void artbook ordend the StarCraft II - Legacy of the Void Collector's Edition . is very nive and all. But NO artbook. contacted the shop where I ordend and blizzard customer support. but the can do nothing about it, yo add the artbook. who whants the artbook included ( and hoping that the guys who making the game and the collectors edition read it and included the book ) ?red3 05 Oct 2015
08 Sep 2015 Quad core optimization for Starcraft 2 Please don't tell me that the game already uses 4 or 6 cores,it doesn't!Everybody has fps drops in big team fights,including i7 owners this is because Sc2 engine only uses 2 cores.The only way to increase fps is overclocking(tested) Take a look at my e-mail to blizzard first Request ------------------------------------ Product: StarCraft II Category: Other -- optimize Description -------------------------------- Hello Blizzard You have been my and most of my friend's favorite Company ever since we knew Starcraft,Diablo and Warcraft.You always brought us the best graphics and the best games of their kind.Right now i have no problems with Starcraft II's graphics quality,it's already awesome.My complaint is you haven't optimized the game for quad core cpus.So the game turns my q9650 to e8400.The only way to increase performance is overclocking which isn't the right thing.With all due respect i want to know when the game will start to use quad cores Answer [removed - As per Forum Guidelines, posting emails from us is not allowed] See? They don't deny it.I want to know everybody's opinion about this."Support" or "not support" is what i ask.please sticky this...Ironwill36 08 Sep 2015
02 Sep 2015 Warcraft IV discussion First of all, I am not a WoW player and this thread is not related to WoW or the MMORPG genre at all. I am making this thread because I used to play WC3 (and still do every once in a while) and, as you can see, I play SC2 as well. Nothing would make me happier than to hear an official Warcraft IV announcement from Blizzard. I am aware that this is quite far from happening, but I would like to hear what other RTS players here would like Warcraft IV to be and look like. The things I would like to discuss here are: -The story; should it be a sequel to WC III and start off where it stopped or should it be a continuation of the WoW series? -The gameplay; should it use SC2 as a template and use a similar engine or make a brand new, original Warcraft-style RTS experience? -The art style; should it stay true to the original semi-cartoonish fantasy design WC3 had, or should it be more realistic and serious, considering that Blizzard now has better technological resources to make it so? And above all, how many people would actually want this to happen? Feel free to post all your opinions on this particular topic.GiffMeMana32 02 Sep 2015
02 Sep 2015 Warcraft 3 Re-make? Any one else wants this? I know I sure do =) Cmon blizz remake it =) With the Starcraft 2 engineFrost29 02 Sep 2015
15 Aug 2015 SC2 Budget PC Build. Will it run 4v4 battles? Hello everyone, After playing SC2 for years on crappy low end Pc´s and Laptops its time for something better. The only game i play on Pc is SC2 and nothing else. After some rescearch and looking around on the web i have this build in mind: MB: MSI mATX H81M-P33 CPU: Intel Haswell i3 4370 3.8Ghz 4mb DualCore GPU: Asus Radeon R9 270X DCUII 2Gb RAM: 2x Kingston HyperX 4Gb 1600 DRR3 (8Gb total) PSU: Cooler Master B600 V2 600w SSD: Samsung 120Gb I have a limited budget of 600 euro´s and the parts in my country arent that cheap. The i3 4370 3.8ghz DualCore should be running SC2 like a charm according to alot of people and it outperforms most i5 i7 Cpu´s when not overclocked. These parts mentioned above barely fit in my budget but I have been told this build is the best bang for my bucks but what can i expect from this build in terms of battles in SC2? Will i be able to play normal 2v2 4v4 games on medium or high settings? Is Nexus Wars (4v4) on low settings playable? I do not care alot about running on Ultra so its more a question of will this build handle big unit fights on medium or high settings without dropping below 20 fps? Thanks to all SC2 players that can give me insight about this question!LoadedDriver1 15 Aug 2015
30 Jul 2015 GRAND GAMING SURVEY 2015!! Hi guys! Might be of interest to some: I am conducting a survey on the customer-side view on video games and video game platforms. It will only take 10-15 minutes and is completely anonymous. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HQY-bAec75G4k85V5oyivE1APRxYxjNfmyC5rVw-WVg/viewformLeonardo0 30 Jul 2015
25 Jul 2015 Razer Spectre SC2 USB Gaming Mouse bundle mat and bunge http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201386556348?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649BARBARIAN0 25 Jul 2015
17 Jul 2015 Have you noticed Ant-man and Kerrigan? Have you noticed Ant-man and Kerrigan? At least they have one thing in common, both can talk to insects. That's a lot to gossip. (Don't hit me...)Hejford1 17 Jul 2015
29 Jun 2015 Gamification survey Hejhej guys, check out my survey about gamification! It's for my master dissertation: https://survey.napier.ac.uk/n/zz19n.aspx In about 5 min you're done and you'll help me develop some wicked research ;) thanks so much and have a great Monday cheerioShinigami0 29 Jun 2015
22 Jun 2015 Star Craft MMORPG Blizzard MAKE something like this! it would be COOL and i think there will be many people who will play this kind of game =) What do u think people?Joxns7 22 Jun 2015
23 May 2015 Umbra: The true evolution of ARPG's is coming It is happening. This game just unleashed itself on kickstarter after an initial 4 years in development. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1062682568/umbra/ Feast upon it's magnificence. The more you read about it and study it the better it gets. D3 and Path of Exile are about to get run over. Even D1 and D2 will be shadowed by this. Check it out, it's the real deal. No more tryharder(poe), or shallow(d3) arpg's. Now it is time for essence once again. Unleash your true apocalyptic form! Remember to share it and tell all your friends, as i am doing now, i want them to have a damn good start so they can fund the remainder of the game, so we can get as close to their full vision as possible.Timeless1 23 May 2015
20 May 2015 Anyone willing to exchange SC 2 AC for steam/origin AC So I have many games on origin and steam and I am willing to share/trade those if anyone is willing to trade or borrow me a SC 2+Heart of the swarm account, I want to play with a friend, who doesn't have the game but wants to play it very much.Victor0 20 May 2015
14 May 2015 Esport betting Hey everyone, im actually studying in the French business school and i'm needing you to achieve a personnal project about esport betting. This is a really short questionnaire and i hope you will take the time to complete it (2mins). docs.google.com/forms/d.../viewform?usp=send_form Thanks again, see you in game :) and if you have any question i will answer with pleassure!WawaCool0 14 May 2015
20 Apr 2015 Academic survey Motivation to game (Dutch gamers) Hello everyone! I am a Dutch master's student in psychology currently doing my thesis about how our motivations for playing video games affect the effects video games have on us. I'm afraid I can't say much more because it might compromise the research project. Because we wanted a relatively homogeneous sample of people, the survey is in Dutch. As a result, only Dutch-speaking persons can participate. The survey is divided into three parts: a 5 minute questionnaire, a 30-minute or longer gaming session, and another 10 minute questionnaire. It doesn't matter what game you play in these 30+ minutes, as long as you play a single game. Instructions and informed consent can be found on the first page of the survey. After you are done filling in the survey, you have the opportunity to provide an email address if you wish to participate in a lottery of gift certificates, or if you wish to receive a summary of results after the study is done (somewhere this summer). Results of the survey are processed anonymously: there is no way for us to link the provided email addresses with any of the results. If you enjoyed participating in this study, please share it with your gaming friends so that they too can participate. The more the merrier, after all! Thank you in advance! Link to the survey: https://uleidenss.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1XhahRl20s6edvvShoarmabob0 20 Apr 2015
19 Apr 2015 Protoss lactation I have a very important sc2-related scietific question. Why do female protoss have boobs if they don't have mouths with which to brestfeed with? I am confusedDuntan4 19 Apr 2015
17 Apr 2015 Warcraft 3 vs Starcraft 2? What do you like more? And why?Manic37 17 Apr 2015
16 Apr 2015 Uhm wtf`? So yeah apparently this is the only website I can connect to if I try any other it says that the DNS server isnt responding - how does that even work? Anyway any good ideas here as I am out myself: Tried flushing dns Tried restarting computer+modem Tried restarting my network card Tried another pc and my mobile phone, same issue there I wonder if this works because im seeing an offline version (which is the main reason I'm trying to post in the first place) Ps sorry if this is slightly offtopic but I couldn't find an offtopic forum ;)Synthets0 16 Apr 2015
24 Mar 2015 Starcraft Movie...or Riot I know it's been milked somewhat, because iv'e seen threads talking about this. BUT... Geez' who do we need to talk to to get a movie out of this game. People are siding it about 50/50 whether it will be a success or failure. The thing is this movie will catch some attention because it IS unique and has a damn large fan base. I'll bet you a pretty penny each person that has said that "They won't watch it if they make a movie" will be slaves to curiosity...and eventually watch it (especially if it is rate well) . SO FFS BLIZZARD!!! Do something. Out of all the game houses in the World you probably have the largest, most loyal and, damn if I'm wrong, the most passionate fan base in all of gaming history. Isn't there like a petition thing we can start to get Blizzard to see the DAMN FRIGGIN' @#%# light?PyroManiiac0 24 Mar 2015
27 Feb 2015 Monitor Issue ? (Black fading lines) Hello everybody ! I'm in dire need of help because of an issue i'm having since i changed my old graphic card (AMD Radeon HD 6850) to my new one (Nvidia GTX 760) Since i installed the graphic card , i have horizontal black lines all over my screen that moves. Its really annoying especially since it occurs in every single game i have tried to date. I removed all of the old drivers and did a complete reset of windows and then reinstalled everything (drivers etc.) but still no luck ! I'll post my dxdiag , if you see anything that could be the issue here , please tell me about it ! PS : The lines are fading all the time , and they are a lot more visible when in a black environement , while they are almost non present if the environement is not dark. Also it says 32 bit when i'm on a 64 bit system , i dont really understand ? Thanks in advance for the answers ! ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/22/2014, 09:40:46 Machine name: SAMI-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Packard Bell System Model: ixtreme M5860 BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/19/11 13:43:56 Ver: 04.06.04 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM Page File: 4843MB used, 11503MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 760 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1187&SUBSYS_36431458&REV_A1 Display Memory: 4038 MB Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB Shared Memory: 2048 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: X223HQ Monitor Id: ACR0098 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4411 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.4411 DDI Version: 11 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 19954520 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C7-11CF-D366-4E161CC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1187 SubSys ID: 0x36431458 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem35.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section035:9.18.13.4411:pci\ven_10de&dev_1187 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_10258100&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6257 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 11/30/2010 11:06:02, 2647528 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (3- USB camera) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7601.18208 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/12/2013 12:40:58, 109824 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: FrontMic (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6257 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 11/30/2010 11:06:02, 2647528 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0738, 0x1107 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Mad Catz V.7 Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0738, 0x1107 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB2.0-CRW Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0BDA, 0x0182 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1C2D | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/27/2013 03:41:37, 343040 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/27/2013 03:41:03, 7808 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/27/2013 03:41:37, 343040 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0738, 0x1107 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 01:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x06A3, 0x0CD7 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 02:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 49216 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 63360 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 02:00:20, 26624 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 49216 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 762.6 GB Total Space: 945.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD20EARS-22MVWB0 Drive: D: Free Space: 944.9 GB Total Space: 945.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD20EARS-22MVWB0 Drive: E: Model: ATAPI DVD A DH16ABSH Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 147456 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C02&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 10.01.0000.1008 (English), 11/6/2010 09:45:48, 438808 bytes Name: Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_70011B5B&REV_03\FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF00 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys, 2.00.0020.0000 (English), 7/27/2010 03:45:46, 180224 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C2D&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:11, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family PCI Express Controller - 0101 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0101&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C26&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:11, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 03:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family DRAM Controller - 0100 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0100&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 1C22 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_80001025&REV_06\02000000684CE00000 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C20&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 122368 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 1C1A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C1A&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E5 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1187&SUBSYS_36431458&REV_A1\4&3363D276&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 438984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 1199668 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_29f0ef8ce53ed880\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 35635488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 159400 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 12104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 108424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 184120 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 13120 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 125904 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 7/2/2014 22:48:32, 21904 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 842560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 227472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 56689 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 338760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 647312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 60560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 73872 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 13157696 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 925896 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 957584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 393024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 501064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 3223120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 20922512 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 13939272 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 4287296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 19954520 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 26956 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 174856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 352016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 31887680 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 14026304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 984424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 20589536 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 894096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 919240 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 348304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 417096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 2838424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 17259664 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 11330776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 4008592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 16875856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 156840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 303600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 24552592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 11392576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 867528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 18106152 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6434411.dll, 2.00.0041.0004 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 1876296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6434411.dll, 2.00.0019.0002 (English), 9/14/2014 01:48:03, 1539272 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1C18 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C18&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Intel(R) H67 Express Chipset Family LPC Interface Controller - 1C4A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C4A&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:48:27, 15424 bytes Name: Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1C10 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C10&SUBSYS_05891025&REV_B5\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_36431458&REV_A1\4&3363D276&0&0108 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 05:23:47, 122368 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.17037 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (3- USB camera),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 FrontMic (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Front Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000,0x00200000,0,1,LcProxy.ax, USB camera,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Video Capture Sources: Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000,0x00200000,0,1,LcProxy.ax, Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0IlIIIIIIlIll3 27 Feb 2015
19 Feb 2015 T-shirts hey guys if i start making sc2 t-shirts and selling them do u think blizzard would sue the living !@#$ out of mekorndogg1 19 Feb 2015
13 Feb 2015 Danish questionnaire! Hello sc2 users.. I'm working on a project. I try to develop a Lamp for desk use. Pls. help me and take your time so answer my questionnaire. Ty. Sebatian Fohlmann https://da.surveymonkey.com/s/G5YFKN2akaballe0 13 Feb 2015
05 Feb 2015 Would appreciate input for master thesis on gaming and A friend and I are finishing up our master's degree in Brand and Communications Management, focusing our thesis on the area of gaming with eSports being the center of attention. We are investigating the minds of consumers and followers of any type of eSport and the markets growth potential forthcoming. In that regard we really need your input in form of a short survey on the subject. It won't take more than 5 minutes to fill out and will help us tremendously! http://goo.gl/forms/fkfXkuXgTv If you have any question about our thesis or the survey in particular, feel free to PM :) Thanks in advanceThalund0 05 Feb 2015
04 Feb 2015 Diamond-Master STREAMING In EU ! Follow me ! Heya There Starcraft 2 Poeple! First of all thank you that you open this Topic! My name is Kevin and i'm 18 years old. I play starcraft 2 since alot of time now ( Starcraft 2 Date realese , First season of the game started coming Online i was already playing . And yeah about first season of the game got immediately top plat . STREAMING DIAMOND - MASTER TEAM|GAMES - Yeaha! That's correct guys! i'm Streaming Most of the time , everyday now non stop ! What's my best goal at the moment? - Well very simple and easy to understand. Since i'm streaming now alot everyday non stop, and trying to have good amount of viuwers on my stream with decent quality and keeping for my viuwers alot of experience such as having fun always and a awesome atmosphere while streaming. I wish, hope, whateva you wanna call it, to have many viuwers on my stream that watch me everyday while i put online the stream , involving all my viuwers in my stream so for that maybe have a chat, talking about strategic plans, build orders and so on. i really like to be famous or better say "Known guy " for what i'm doing! Playing teamgames for all my people, maybe do some team tourny such as some 2v2 etc. I really like to be known a very cool guy and not a bad manner person. ( which i'm not usually ) and beeing appreaciated of what i'm doing , respecting my point of views i wanna do, im a very simple guy , always having fun with people i met in generally, helping many times friends in difficulties with their goals, i'm always polite, never disturb or be annoying person with other people, in starcraft 2 making parties of teamgames most of times with friends and people i dont know- playing with guys i haven't played or don't know them will bring more fun making new friends and who knows, they might be funny guys ! That's it for now. Really, thanks for you for reading this topic about me, streaming everday now. and yeah.. Good Luck & Have Fun ingame , wish you best things in future and Keep it up!! My stream - http://www.hitbox.tv/kappacchino100/teamKappacchino0 04 Feb 2015
30 Jan 2015 topic closed .Kappacchino0 30 Jan 2015
28 Jan 2015 Bar eSport à Cannes / Esports Bar in Cannes Salut tout le monde. On a ouvert un bar eSport à Cannes depuis le 3 janvier 2015. N'hésitez pas à nous suivre et à faire tourner l'infos autour de vous. Lien facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lehivebar Lien twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lehivebar On organise d'ailleurs un tournoi Starcraft 2 ce vendredi. Si vous êtes dans le coin, n'hésitez pas à passer nous voir. A bientot. Hi everyone, We opened an eSports bar in Cannes since January 3rd, 2015. Follow us and talk about this to your friends ! Facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/lehivebar Lien twitter : https://www.twitter.com/lehivebar We are even hosting a SC2 tournament this friday, so if you're around Cannes pay us a visit. Bye.NickFury0 28 Jan 2015