Clans and Groups

26 Feb 2013 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the StarCraft II discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of StarCraft II with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the StarCraft II community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Vaneras2 26 Feb 2013
2d The Art Of Warfare - Founded 2001 Recruiting TAW recruits players who seek to be part of an environment where you can improve and have a good time. Our goal is to provide a unique community and an enjoyable experience for both the more casual player and the more competitive player. TAW was formed in 2001 and is a large community with around 2000 members and 40+ games, the StarCraft II division consists of about 80 of those members across both EU and NA. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers where we organize weekly events including practice, tournaments, team games, coop and arcade games depending on what you prefer. What you can expect from TAW: Maturity, Respect, Friendship and Organized Leadership. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find friends you can consider family. *** To learn more or sign-up, you can visit: http://taw.net/ You can also reach us by joining our Discord and asking any questions you might have: https://discord.gg/CdFk3Wq *** Due to the original recruitment post being full, we opened a new one. If you want to read up on the experiences that members have shared over the last three years follow the link: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6877707811 If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact the members listed below. Contact info: Dreamus - Dreamus@taw.net - (Discord: Dreamus#7381) DeathereX - DeathereX@taw.netDreamus3 2d
15 Apr Diamond Terran LF Mutli gaming Clan (18+) Hi everyone, I'm returning back to SC2 after not playing since HotS. I've still followed the pro scene during this time however. I'm looking for a SC2 team to practice 1v1's, discuss builds and fun team games. I would also like to find a group of people who play multiple games as i also play Counter strike and other FPS games. Preferably from UK and 18+ add me on bnet to chatZoo1 15 Apr
11 Apr Return to the Game Good morning/afternoon I am from Ireland and have returned to the game after 2 years away and I am looking to join a Clan/Community to practice with. Back in the day I was a high tier terran / toss / zerg Master player but now im back down to Low Diamond level. Ideally I would like to play with English speaking players and people who want to play other clans etc for some bragging rights! If anyone can point me in the right direction please let me know! Many ThanksRennick2 11 Apr
07 Apr AVOID CLAN NBJB If you play with any players from the clan NBJB beware they set private rules that they do not share and if any outsider does not follow those rules connected to the game you play then they will be abusive in chat. Abusive player found: <NBJB> TheTrooper <NBJB> GVVMonsterDrevinum0 07 Apr
03 Apr Anyone playing from Doha, Qatar? Greetings y'all! I am a French/English player based in Doha, and I was wondering if anyone else was playing from there? It's be nice to meet up for games; I play on my laptop so I'm fairly mobile. Let me know! Cheers, Remy GrndnblstMrGrndnblst6 03 Apr
30 Mar Looking for teamnates Hello :) I am looking for teamnates for 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4. I am newbie protoss (silver 1v1 and 2v2). I am playing games just for fun (improvement is ok but it is not my main goal). I am not a big fan of large clans, I prefer smaller groups. My english is quite bad so... If you want try playing few games: Battle.net: Gattsu88#2792 Discord: Jibbek#4621Gattsu0 30 Mar
21 Mar Looking for Hungarian players Sziasztok Kezdo vagyok minden teren, nem csak magaban a jatekban. Szeretnek magyar jatekosokkal jatszani, tanulni, gyorsulni.akilenc0 21 Mar
07 Mar Searching for someone to play with Hi there, My name is Jazz and I haven’t played Starcraft in a while. I am terran and was a Diamond player, now I want to get back on track since I started Streaming. I am Platinium 2 right now and would like to go up to Diamond again. I realized that my best training method is, to play with someone who is better than me. So basically I am searching for someone Diamond who would like to play against/with me and occasionally teamgames and arcade. If you are interested just send me a friend request :) Barcode#21886TheJazz0 07 Mar
28 Feb English speaking players Looking for players for command gameplay (2x2 3x3 4x4) or co-op missions. Better if you speak English using microphone, I don't like "typing" style in-game. My contacts are: Btag: Cybernetix#2694 Discord: Iluhan#0316Cybernetix0 28 Feb
24 Feb Looking for a clan Hello there, im an old school starcraft player coming from a loooong break, Im looking for a clan to practice 1v1 and teamgames. Above all, hf. My battle.net ID is DreamLand#21264snôw1 24 Feb
24 Feb LF Co-op buddy I'm just a random chill dude who likes to play co-op. it gets a bit lonely from time to time and i'm looking someone to just chill out with have a laught and slap amon around the map. hit me up on B.Net "Sharuh#2664"Sharuh1 24 Feb
02 Feb The Art of Warfare Founded in 2001 Now Recruiting The Art of Warfare wants you! TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in or cast tournaments, coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games. Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration. We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers filled with active players daily, special in-house events, high level training, skilled practice partners, a full website and forum, your own email @taw.net, in-game clan tag, and much more. To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net or join us in our group channel in game: TAW. *** TAW's StarCraft group consists of over 120 men and women that range in skill from Master to Bronze. Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2800 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards. Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family. *** Due to the original recruitment post being full, we opened a new one. If you want to read up on the experiences that members have shared over the last three years follow the link: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6877707811 If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact the members listed below. Contact info: Division Commander: Dreamus - Dreamus@taw.net Commanding Officer: DeathereX - DeathereX@taw.net Executive Officer: Owl - Owl@taw.netChaos98 02 Feb
29 Jan Lost In Translation - Lookiong for new members Lost in Translation eSports Community Looking for new members from EU region. Looking for new players plat + for competetive games(RSTL) and if u dont wanna competetive just join and make some fun with others members, doesnt metter what your league. We are a group of over 150 players spread across Starcraft 2, Heroes, CSGO, PubG and others games. We operate out of our public Discord (https://discord.gg/sUeUfV) and have a lot of events that you can be apart of! Regarding our SC2 Division, we have over 60 members who are Masters-Platinum, who would be more than happy to help you improve your game! We also host our LiTSL (LiT Star League Tournament) which is a 32 man 1v1 tournament for our members. Additionally, we hold weekly Clan Wars and will be joining the Russian Starcraft Team League. contacts: Discord Aily#6069, Bnet Aily#2318Aily6 29 Jan
23 Jan Achievement hunting clan Hello everyone, i'm looking for people who are interested in hunting achievements (Co-op, Multiplayer, Arcade, Custom) i don't really have a big clan, but if anyone is interested in it, please add Griciukas#2258 if you want to join in! :DGriciukas0 23 Jan
23 Jan Looking for an active clan Hey! Looking for some active team to play 3v3 battles mostly, as tired of being randomly teamed with noobs, quiters or someone who do not understand how they should play the game. Played for a long time but usually ending it on gold. Playing on the European server, evenings mostly (CET). Discord or TS could be available.Yvilas2 23 Jan
22 Jan 2017 - South African Players Hi all. Are there any South African Players...TinusB9 22 Jan
10 Dec Looking for a clan Hi I just became masters 3, dunno how long before I go back to diamond... Never joined a clan before, need some kinda coaching. Also, no idea how to join, so any help is appreciated. Thx in advance.Constantine1 10 Dec
09 Dec LF 2v2 or 3v3 ( only greek players ) Kalhspera/ kalhmera , eimai neos sto game kai psaxnw atoma gia 2v2 h 3v3 an kapoios endiaferete as me kanei add , eimai arketes wres online , euxaristwAnastasios1 09 Dec
20 Nov COOP Discord For those who enjoy coop missions and mutations https://discord.gg/pCXGKxXAlQaholic1 20 Nov
30 Oct LiT eSports - Now Recruiting Lost in Translation is a multi-game community with over 400 members across WoW, LoL, Starcraft, PubG and Hearthstone. Our Admin Team works to provide a place that provides an atmosphere for members to game, improve, and have fun. SC2 Involvement? -Clan Wars -Tournaments -Practice Partners -PGTL -Chobo Team Leauge -RSTL -SC2 Alpha Team League Want to check us out? Hop on our Discord to see what we're all about: https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK. We can guarantee that you won't find another clan like us. Here's a few words from our members on why LiT is different than their previous clan: -A lot of people in different time zones and the ability to contact anyone fast and make friends. -People. Just a larger group of people to pool from when wanting to play a game. -Very friendly and active admins, warm welcomes and greetings in Discord start things off strong and comforting <3 -More active and competitive. We hope to see you on! Feel free to message any Admin or Game Ops for more information on our Discord. -KinGoFBlunts https://www.lit-esports.com https://discord.gg/ZcfbAcK https://www.twitter.com/LiTeamOfficial https://www.twitch.tv/litesportsKinGoFBlunts6 30 Oct
25 Oct -deleted- -deleted-MildSeVenX0 25 Oct
20 Oct noobish guy looking for a clan or just friends noob ish guy here just looking for some peeps to game with coop vs or arcade or whatever just chilling and take it easy as i am playing a bit of the campaing for now but starting to wanting to play something else done some coop already but would be better with friends so if anybody wants to add me denisdeadman#2937 or a clan anyway hope to see anybody to play with and catch ya later <3Denisdeadman3 20 Oct
07 Oct Manor Gaming Team looking for 2v2-3v3 and 4v4 Players. Clan Information: Little about us, we are a community driven clan. One of the goals for the clan was to create an environment that aim to focus on constructing a place for people to enjoy grouping while playing their favourite online games and to avoid the toxicity or elitism that surround many of the current competitive games. Our Goals for Starcraft: As a relatively new clan we want to create an environment for players who only enjoy team games. While the current established clans are more focused on the 1v1 side of game we are primarily focused on 2v2-3v3 and 4v4. We have no requirements in the form of your existing league either 1v1 or teams, so anyone can join. However over time if we do grow bigger, we can look into maybe help tailoring the groups to the player’s league and format e.g. 2v2 or 4v4. If this clan suit your interests then feel free to add the following battle tag or send us a message on discord with your battle tag. https://discord.gg/CvvHHzd Who to contact for an invite Feltini#21353 Sherif#1770 KIEWIET#2862Yukari0 07 Oct
27 Sep Z player LF chill comunity Hey everyone, i'am coming back on SCII after several years, i used to be Zerg top master back on HOTS and i'am looking for a community of players for practice and some "yo momma's" jokes. I'am actualy diamond 2 and not looking for high masters mates but some players who want to train and get better together, as i'am open to help lower leagues player to git gud. I play on EU as Kortex#2229, add me or link your community's chanel in game.Kortex3 27 Sep
26 Sep Looking for community manager(s) Hello to all! I am a leader of a medium-sized clan. Lately i find it difficult to maintain all of the clan related activities and hardly ever find time to play SC. I am looking for somebody to take the role of the clan manager (organizing clanwas, recruiting new players, making events, etc.). So if you ever wanted to become a chief of some cyber society or just like organizing stuff and wish to make some friends to play with, go ahead and add me od Discord: BombovKulajd#3116 or leave a reply here.Jachym0 26 Sep
22 Sep Looking for a clan or teammates for 2v2/3v3 Plat / Dia Kristof #2934Kristof1 22 Sep
28 Aug Fever Clan - International Multi-gaming Clan Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and many loyal members of our SC2 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We recently did a multi-clan game night with another community and are planning more organized events for the future. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play D3, OW, HOTS, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or on Discord Baum#4959 See you in game! BaumBaumDeezy18 28 Aug
22 Aug The Drunken Outlaws recruting Hi we are an bronze to master Clan we are lokking for active members What we can offer for you is low / high level Clan wars, We train toghether, we do team games, We use team speak so an head set is an good thing but not an requirement We are an verry active Clan with many members online, also during late night hours. We take part in online tournaments like scvrush. The Clan have about 90 active members atm Clan wars : we can offer players frome Bronze to Master if you dare to face us :) So if youre lokking for an new Clan to join and is an active player ore an Clan to do some Clan wars aginst plz PM me ingame ore one of the other officers of (THE DRUNKEN OUTLAWS) Ore replay here and i try to contact you ingame GL HF badbug=998badbug39 22 Aug
13 Aug HolyMarch recruiting! Hey there, HolyMarch, a thriving community of SC2 players, is now open for recruitment. We focus mainly on team games but we play arcade, COOP and 1v1 as well. We accept regardless of your rank. Only requirements are to be active in SC2, be willing to communicate with others and a positive attitude ;) If you are interested in joining us, please contact one of our admins on Battle.net (id: BombovKulajd#2429; Nawalacz#21836) or leave a reply here. Discord Server: kZwTeBf Kind regards JachymJachym1 13 Aug
04 Jul PsiX recruiting competitive diamonds and masters Psionic Aftermath is a Starcraft 2 focused team with highly active members in both North America and Europe. Our team is looking to increase our EU roster with competitive Diamond 2s through Master 1s as we prepare our EU team for the All in Nydus Team league EU division. This team league entails 4 players playing weekly in an all kill format ( 2 diamonds and 2 masters with max mmr of 5350). If you are interested in joining please join our discord server and speak to our EU officers. https://discord.gg/qW6wtAP We do a lot of events from team leagues (6 team leagues), friendly clan wars, in house tournaments to show matches that are sponsored by Afreeca (are all streamed and casted). Here are some links if you want to check us out. https://www.youtube.com/user/PsionicAftermath/videos? shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=ddhttps://www.twitch.tv/psionicaftermath/videos/all http://www.rankedftw.com/clan/PsiX/mmr/ http://www.rankedftw.com/clan/PsiXa/mmr/ http://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/PsiX_Pro_Series_Showmatches https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/User:Voltacus/Inhouse_TournamentsAncient0 04 Jul
18 Jun Starcraft 2 Clans Hey All, I'm setting up a clans portal to help players / clans find each other across all games and platforms. I've just created a new section specially for Starcraft 2 clans: https://lookingforclan.com/games/starcraft-2 Hope this is useful ;)CloudWolf5 18 Jun
18 Jun Master 3 Terran looking for team Hi, I'm looking to get back into starcraft again and Ive played some since getting back. I'm master 3 with terran and diamond 1 with protoss but mainly play terran. Looking for a team with 30-60 players so people are online and people that are of equal skill diamond 2 to master 2 to play with and observe English or swedish as a languageAce3 18 Jun
09 Jun Looking for someone to play 2v2 with, gold protoss Hello, I'm new to starcraft, started playing 2 months ago. I am gold in 1v1 as protoss and terran (still not accustomed to zerg playstyle), and gold in 3v3. I have had most success in playing 1v1s but I don't enjoy it enough to play more than 1 match or less daily. I enjoy 3v3s significantly more, and I play this mode primarily. But, as of late, I have been unable to carry alone in most of my games, and thus outcomes of my games have become heavily dependent on players I'm matched with, rather than against. I have had the pleasure of playing 2v2s with some friends, but they have become quite inactive for the past month or so. I'm looking for someone to play anything from a few games, to a few hours, a few nights a week. I am pretty new, so I care more about learning than winning, but still try my best to achieve victory every game. I am gold still, but I don't think I've yet peaked, since I'm pretty new. So if you are higher rank and don't mind investing some time into climbing 2v2, don't be discouraged from messaging me, as I try to improve upon all mistakes and I'm open to criticism, as long as you're not being excessively rude. Banter is ok too. I have discord/ts3 or can get anything you feel like communicating over (except messages in a bottle, always experienced high latency and low reliability on those, same with skype). If you're interested, message me in-game or over battle.net client for quickest response, as I don't have a habit of visiting here too often. Thank you for reading, I apologize if I came off pretentious or arrogant, wasn't trying to sound like that, have a nice day. :)EmergentMind1 09 Jun
04 Jun Terran D1 seek team Hi, i'm Atakame a Terran D1. I search a team where i can train and participate to clan wars and train with all the players (it help me to stay motivate) I prefer a team with 15 - 20 players (Not a factory with 100 players) and with a good ambience and without obligation (Like vocal when we play). My english is not the best but i hope you can understand me. Thanks. =) Add me in game directly : Atakame#21528Atakame3 04 Jun
31 May Looking for Clan/Group recruiting silver players. I'm in dire need of coaching and would like to join a community that is both fun and will help me learn the ropes of online PvP (Versus, not protoss). I'd also like to be able to participate in tournaments once I'm viable, which personally I would say I'm not. I've been playing SC2 since HotS but never really "got gud" in competitive, but I'd sure like to. I primarily play Zerg and a bit of Protoss.Bathael4 31 May
24 May BornGosu is Recruiting Gold-Plat players!! Born Gosu is a passionate community of nerd ballers, united by the greatest game on earth, StarCraft 2. Our team is diverse and mature, having evolved throughout the life of StarCraft 2. Born Gosu originated in 2011 as a professional team, but disbanded in 2012. Our team was brought back to life in 2014 by an original member Matt (Yeezus). Born Gosu has been focused on the Chobo Team League for most of it's lifespan, and now we're looking for players to expand our gold & platinum roster for the upcoming CTL season. We will be having regular peepmodes , replay analysis from our more experienced players and 1v1 sessions to help each other through practice. We also hold regular clan wars, in house leagues, and offer many opportunities to compete in outside tournaments as well as individual leagues. While we're primarily looking for low league players at the moment, we also have a lot of opportunities for higher ranked players to play! We have regular clan wars for all ranks and actively compete in the following tournaments • ChoboTeamLeague ( Gold - Master 2 ) • Validity Team League ( Platinum - Diamond ) • All-In The Nydus ( Diamond - Master ) • Alpha Team League ( Diamond - GrandMaster ) Born Gosu is a fun loving group of people from all over the world, and we're very excited to get to meet some of you. We accept players from all ranks but currently we're looking for all players platinum and below. If you're still not convinced, come join our discord server and get to know us! https://discord.gg/bsjatMpRzion0 24 May
22 May Clan Wars Hello everyone ! I am the leader of the Brazilian clan [SDC12], we are doing several clan wars with latin clans, we would like to expand our contacts. Any cla, would you like to cw?Thome1 22 May
21 May Looking for clan - 2vs2 | 3x3 | 4x4 - Gold Hi guys, I'm looking for a clan or someone to play with. I play since 1998 but never invested too much to know how to play perfectly. I'm a decent player, that's all. I believe I can improve since I know +- the game. Mostly the idea is to make a team and play games in a more cooperative mode. Have mic and can use discord. Cavaleiro#2872 Kind regards, JCCavaleiro1 21 May
21 May -delete- -delete-TheJazz7 21 May
16 May What happened to clan Maximus Brood? Hi, Does anybody know what happened to clan Maximus Brood? Their last post was about two months ago and their website is unavailable at the moment. /DrakeDrake3 16 May
11 May LF - Group / Clan / Nice players I am mark a 23 year old silver Zerg player. I wanna improve in starcraft 2 so i hopefully find some nice people using this forum. You can add me on blizzard.net Strigg#2578 Hopefully i see you there. Mark - StriggStrigg2 11 May
03 May Team mates wanted =) Hey! Looking for some team mates to start again playing some SC2. Played for a long time but never made it out of gold. So I probably have still some space for improvement. If someone wants to group up for some plays. Playing on the European server. Discord or TS available.Owlheart3 03 May
03 May Elite clan clan- invite players! if want write Thx HF.Maniacks0 03 May
29 Apr Diamond Zerg LF Clan! I used to play alot in HOTS... Went on to play as top Dia Zerg, almost masters. Once LOTV released though, I hated it and quit. I'm currently keen to get back into the game. I feel that a Active Clan might motivate me. Contact me on DayFour#21837 or leave a reply :) Thank youWindowsCraft2 29 Apr
28 Apr -delete- -delete-TheJazz2 28 Apr
23 Apr 2018 Team Clarity - Official recruitment thread 2018 Hello friends, my name is Dudu and i am the leader of Team Clarity, in short, Team Clarity (T-C) is an European eSports organization, which fields teams in League of Legends and rescently it expanded towards Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. Team Clarity was formed in august 2017 and currently has been participating in few community tournaments, such as L2P French, ESL tournaments and others. Team is currently watching towards becoming amateur and even semi-pro/pro team in next few years. The community of the team is large and is made out of players, few in team rosters, community players, coaches, analysts, content creators and graphixers. Team existed even in pre-season, it was called "Operation Eskimo", it was not such huge success so team got disbanned, and now it is here back again. Make sure you support us on social medias because it is huge help for us. Everyone is welcome to try to join Team Clarity and we are doing our best to keep community organized and healthy. Mostly of our competitive team is members from legendary Maximus Brood that has merged with us. We are going to make active StarCraft 2 community that is going to participate in Alpha.tl / RSTL / ESL and other leagues. In order to do that we need a little bit of your dedication. If you are to join our team, recruitments are next: Be atleast 16+ Be active and atleast High platinum / Low Diamond Be active both in-game and on Discord Practice with us and stay positive :) But then it comes the question, what can Team Clarity offer to me and why would i join it ? First of all we can offer you healthy and friendly community Lots of people you can practice with, that can help you to improve (by going over replays with you or simply giving you tips) Everything you make and do for our team will be much appreciated And you will get a chance to compete in every league there is, get better and get rewards Visit our Discord to find out more about us ! ... Its up to you if you want to join us, if you have any questions, do not hessitate to ask me personally here: nenad.vujanovic@yahoo.com If you would like to propose some business inquiries with our team, make sure you contact us here: teamclarity13@gmail.com En Taro Adun friends ! I hope to see you, DuduDudu10 23 Apr 2018
22 Apr 2018 - Axis - is recruiting - Axis - Axis is competitive team of players that enjoy all the aspects of the game but the focus is set on PvP The main idea of our clan is to help each other learn, enjoy the game, gain skills and share the passion of the game. Take part in weekly events (Practice and open & in-house Tournaments/wars). Our aim is also to establish strong division of ranked players and coaches so everyone can benefit from each other and improve together. We also have one part of the clan reserved for Arcade and Co-Op players as well as the events frequently created in these aspects of the game where all players join them for great fun nights. ------------------------------------ PvP division - Currently recruiting: 1 x dia+ only ------------------------------------ Why you should join: >Practice in PEEPMODE with voice chat - play and learn - watch and learn. >Having fun with clan friends in co-ops, archon, multiplayer laddering, arcade events. >Friendly environment full of learning opportunities >Discord Channel for group voice chats, main lobby always active, many rooms available. > Discord mobile - on android and iOS also available. ------------------------------------ > Enjoy the clan decal ingame > Axis Official Wallpapers for your desktop > Music feed and updates to help you enjoy the practice and ladder ------------------------------------ > Each Race has its own Officer in the clan that will answer the questions, discuss strategy and training with our members. Practice/coaching sessions are created frequently with voice chat on our Discord server so everyone can play, watch and talk to learn and have the best time while doing it. Requirements to join: > Active > English speaking (at least as a second language) > Discord What do we expect from you: > If you're going to be inactive, let a staff member know > Try your best to take part in our events > To get involved socially! We have DISCORD community so we expect you to be active social member of the clan! Axis is group of friends helping each other out to grow not just as a individual but as a team and have fun in the process ! _________________________________________ Please fill the following application form! - Application Form - Few words about yourself: Race/League: How many games on average do you play a week?: What is your Goal?: Where are you from?: Bnet tag: _________________________________________ Server: EU Team Name: Axis Contact: Discord: https://discord.gg/E3fj88s In-Game: OffSkroz #2150 _________________________________________ Respect everyone - No racism - Enjoy the gameOffSkroz13 22 Apr 2018
14 Apr 2018 Searching Clan Hi. Im searching a 1v1 focussed Team with active Members. I myself am a Master 3 Protoss Player, 18 y.o.ExpectioN3 14 Apr 2018
10 Apr 2018 Looking for a friend to play brutal co-op As the title says, I need a friend to play brutal co-op / mutation on a regular basis. I am currently lvl 75 heading for ascension lvl 1000 :))...If you feel the same add me and let's play some games. bubulleD#2951 Region EUbubulleD2 10 Apr 2018