Resize units

Custom Maps and Arcade
I know this probably seems like a stupid question but how to you resize units when I tried to change the scale of the Odin's model to make it bigger the numbers reset to default does anyone know how to get it so it wont do that?
Inside Model change both (Basic) Art: Scale Maximum and (Basic) Art: Scale Minimum, thats usually how I do it least.
21/07/2014 10:27Posted by Likkan
Inside Model change both (Basic) Art: Scale Maximum and (Basic) Art: Scale Minimum, thats usually how I do it least.

Well I said I tried that but the numbers reset to default after changing them.
Thats odd, I dont got the problem... have you tried to change it throught the units core Actor?
21/07/2014 17:19Posted by Likkan
Thats odd, I dont got the problem... have you tried to change it throught the units core Actor?

That is the only way you can change it is it not?
There are three ways (excluding Triggers) I know of that you can change an units model:
  • Changing (Basic) Art: Scale in the Actor.
  • Going into Event Events and add and make an Actor Creation with Set Scale.
  • Model, both Scale Maximum and Scale Minimum to what you desire.
  • 21/07/2014 20:21Posted by Likkan
    There are three ways (excluding Triggers) I know of that you can change an units model:
  • Changing (Basic) Art: Scale in the Actor.
  • Going into Event Events and add and make an Actor Creation with Set Scale.
  • Model, both Scale Maximum and Scale Minimum to what you desire.

• I tried to set the scale minimum and maximum but when I modify it the number resets to default after I deselect it so I can set the other scale option so I can't change the size of the units at all.
    Have you tried changing the size throught Event Events? Some of the numbers changed can og strange with campaign units but I hope that should least work.
    22/07/2014 09:51Posted by Likkan
    Have you tried changing the size throught Event Events? Some of the numbers changed can og strange with campaign units but I hope that should least work.

I apologise if this sounds like a stupid question (I am not very familiar with the editor) but what and where are "event events"?
    (Basic) Event: Events+, all actors got it but you want to change the units core Actor (its the Unit actor type).

Go into the Event Events and scroll down the list then add an new Event, change the Event (its the one directly right of the flag) to Actor Creation, then go below the event (I think its usually set to ActorDamagePhysics) and set it to Set Scale then change the X/Y/Z to whatever pleases you.
    22/07/2014 19:06Posted by Likkan
    (Basic) Event: Events+, all actors got it but you want to change the units core Actor (its the Unit actor type).

Go into the Event Events and scroll down the list then add an new Event, change the Event (its the one directly right of the flag) to Actor Creation, then go below the event (I think its usually set to ActorDamagePhysics) and set it to Set Scale then change the X/Y/Z to whatever pleases you.

Ok thanks but I managed to make the odin about 10 times it normal size but not that way it turns out I was editing the wrong thing before.
    duck this editor. Was it too complicated to have like the same thing as the warcraft 3 editor ?