starter edition

Starcraft II Technical Support
I have purchased this game last year and today when i log in it gives a message to upgrade now from starter edition. My profile summary is still there but i can not start a match on ladder as it is locked.
All the replays and campaign missions are there but it says starter edition
24/11/2014 17:44Posted by Broberg
I have purchased this game last year and today when i log in it gives a message to upgrade now from starter edition. My profile summary is still there but i can not start a match on ladder as it is locked.
All the replays and campaign missions are there but it says starter edition

I have tryed everething now :
Chanced pass, mail adress, and deleting a cach folder still not working !!!!!!!!!!
Hey Broberg,

When you go to the account management page, next to product level, do you see HotS Starters Edition or HotS Standard Edition?

Have you also tried logging in to the other regions?

Finally, could it be possible that you have another Battle.net account with an upgraded game license that you may have forgotten about?

Thank you for contacting us.

Having checked the Battle.net account you are currently using to post on this forum, I was able to confirm that there is no full SC2 license there.

It is very likely that you are trying to log into wrong Battle.net. Please try to recall any other email addresses you might have registered on Battle.net and should you be unable to solve your problem that way, please contact our support to receive additional help.

Best regards
Madkipar maby i had an other email at that time , i can not remember it.
In side my CD box, I say's Wings of Liberty - Standard Edition - GB , and then my Authentication code wich i will not write in here, but can send it to you if i get your mail adress.
I can actually post here? Thank you Blizzard.

I'm so happy I'm a paying customer after all these years playing your games. Thanks to the community who told me that the paying option 'credit card' also includes debit cards. I tried paying with my debit MasterCard and the payment went through just fine.

Thanks for all your great games!
Happy to hear that SteamOS, but please do not bump such old threads in the future. :)