I'm only losing as Protoss

StarCraft II General
Dear Blizzard,
I only lose this days as Protoss. I find the economy balance of Protoss is so weak that I can't hold long against Zerg, but especially against terran; there is no way to win a contest against skilled-terran-player

I will left the game for Heroes of the Storm, because this game isn't yet so bad like SC2

Best Regards
Avalon
I have the same problem, SC2 is perfect balanced, but for the GrandMasters or Master, not for gold, platinum. The reinforce for terran and for zerg is 10 times better and faster than protoss. That is one of the reason more people play zerg or terran now. You need to have good multitasking, haras terran with proxy pylon and zelots, same with prism. But this is hard to build army when you make drop, terran can build army without problem in battle, also zerg do, protoss can, but for high league...
Protoss has it easy vs Terran. Read up on some builds, sounds like your macro is letting you down.
In gold protoss is easy race, bcs terran haven t got good micro or split :D
Dear Wolflein,

maybe you are too arrogant to understand the essence of the topic. Please read once more! Because it sounds like your "Einschätzungsvermögen" letting you down. We are not talking about build order

In humility
Avalon
Dear Ravvy,

the ladder has changed this season. Most platinum and diamond Players - with good skills and macro/micro timing - are now in Gold league. From the one side I'm thankful, because I can learn much from them; on the other Side, I lose against terran or zerg players if I don't rush or play cheese.
For example, if I let in the early game the zerg do what he wants, I will be suffering to his economy and as a consequence of it lose the game, because I haven't the economy to have both - forces and the possibility to expand. I can only choose one of them, whereas Terran-players can rush and expand at the same time.

Best Regards
Avalon
Protoss is by far the weakest race in SC2. Always has been. It went through a phase of looking strong when HOTS came out, but that was only an illusion because people didn't understand how to deal with oracles and the cheaper DT's at first. Now that players do, Protoss is has gone back to getting raped, despite having a more valued army.
Yep, Protoss is weak vs Zerg.
Terran it too strong vs Zerg.
What can we do about it ?? :'(
you cannot say that as a gold player xD
You should consider a freecoach from teamliquids adopt a noob group on sc2, just go to groups near chat channels in the main menu and join

Adopt A Newb

it has to be spelled exactly like this capital letters and all, if you had a rythm to your macro you would melodicly correct for supplyblocks, make fresh probes and keep your money down.

once you get real good at the basics you can memorize build orders that adapt to the exact threats thrown at you.

Once you master this you can clean up your exact building placement aka "simcity" and streamline your production by means of setting up hotkeys and then cycling through them repeatedly.
It's not Blizzard's fault if you are bad at the game... You are silver and you are whining against balance and leaving the game because you CANT beat Terran or Zerg ? What's wrong with you man ? You really think your argument is solid? lol Well just go play heroes of the storm then, nobody cares.

And by the way, Protoss is pretty strong in low leagues, as many people don't know how to split correctly against Storms, or how to counter Colossus, oracles rush and other stuff
12/04/2015 14:36Posted by Mello
It's not Blizzard's fault if you are bad at the game... You are silver and you are whining against balance and leaving the game because you CANT beat Terran or Zerg ? What's wrong with you man ? You really think your argument is solid? lol Well just go play heroes of the storm then, nobody cares.

And by the way, Protoss is pretty strong in low leagues, as many people don't know how to split correctly against Storms, or how to counter Colossus, oracles rush and other stuff

You really think many players in low league are able to get into late game phase to build colosi and storm?
I think many games are rushing, all in or proxy.
But I might be wrong it`s a while I play Starcraft 2 ladder because of matchmaking.
I already made some threads about team play matchmaking (2v2) and I can tell you that most of games I play vs MASTERS with bronze ally. Imagine how frustrating it must be. So if somebody tell me here that 1v1 is balanced matchmaking I wont believe him...
19/04/2015 08:34Posted by Polaris
You really think many players in low league are able to get into late game phase to build colosi and storm?
I think many games are rushing, all in or proxy.
But I might be wrong it`s a while I play Starcraft 2 ladder because of matchmaking.
I already made some threads about team play matchmaking (2v2) and I can tell you that most of games I play vs MASTERS with bronze ally. Imagine how frustrating it must be. So if somebody tell me here that 1v1 is balanced matchmaking I wont believe him...

For low leagues. Protoss is really strong because it does not need much to control your death ball. They are able to get to late game because even if they suck, their opponent sucks too to end the game before late game phase. Thus they will have colossus. Even without storms. Colossus is enough to destroy new players.

Hopefully we can see a complete redesign for Protoss in LOTV to end this...
Try the Protoss help me thread over at TL.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/402753-the-hots-protoss-help-me-thread
A Terran player reached Rank 1 GM as Protoss this season, that's how easy Protoss is.
This guy?
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2553801/1/SoliDSnaKE/ladder/

Or maybe this guy?
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/6645244/1/SoliDSnaKE/ladder/

Oh, wait, which one is real?
ERROR.
CANNOT COMPUTE.
EPIC TROLL DETECTED.
20/04/2015 13:44Posted by Wrath
For low leagues. Protoss is really strong because it does not need much to control your death ball. They are able to get to late game because even if they suck, their opponent sucks too to end the game before late game phase. Thus they will have colossus. Even without storms. Colossus is enough to destroy new players.

With all due respect but up until you have that deathball your talking about Protoss is the race that requires the most control and micro in order to work, just cause the zerg/terran armies is both bigger and got higher dps.

Deny the Protoss 3rd base while taking your own as Terran and you will win most games low league cause 2 base just isnt enough gas to get the army you need late game. And keep in mind that if the Protoss is playing a macro game he wont have much in terms of map control and you can easily have full control.

I do agree that if you allow the Protoss to get his 3rd and get a nasty death ball you have a disadvantage as Terran if you just blindly amove into it and he does the same. But if you control your army and does abit of stutter step and have vikings to counter his Colossus you will win over a Protoss that A-moves everytime.