What about Niadra?

Campaign and Story
In ScII heart of the sworm, in the mission "enemy whithin" we meet Niadra, a zerg's queen whith the objective to kill all the protoss in the airship and since she lost comunication with kerrigan to destroy all the protoss in general.

I've been a little disappointed by his absence in lotv.

Do you thin that she will come back in a future mission pack?
Most probably yes. There aren't that many loose ends they can use for map packs, really.

Nova - we already have that announced.
UED returning - hinted at by Stukov.
Zerg swarm struggle - Zagara retaking char, Nidara using that ship to infiltrate Air, Stukov trying to find his place
Jim Raynor - was never seen again. But we might see him again, who knows? He might go on some pilgrimige like Zeratul
The Voice of Darkness - seems an Amon clone to me, but maybe they can be original. Maybe this time we won't have a base defence mission where we power up a McGuffin to defeat him.
23/11/2015 14:22Posted by Myth
The Voice of Darkness - seems an Amon clone to me, but maybe they can be original.

Contradiction. Clone=/=original.
23/11/2015 14:22Posted by Myth
Maybe this time we won't have a base defence mission where we power up a McGuffin to defeat him.

No. This time we'll use Kerrigan.

Where are Stetmann, Hanson, Urun and many others?
The Voice in Darkness is not a clone. A voidentity like Xel'Naga and same old. Because Xel'Nagas when they came to the current place it was alrdy living there. So the Voice is an ancident entity here... But we didn't meet with it in campaign. Maybe it corrupted Amon but it is my theory. I know it is alive.
24/11/2015 13:38Posted by vGǂIsti
The Voice in Darkness is not a clone.

Not literally...
24/11/2015 13:38Posted by vGǂIsti
Because Xel'Nagas when they came to the current place it was alrdy living there.

You're saying it's older than the xel'naga? How can you be sure when the xel'naga basically spawned form the Void? Anyways, I still think it's a bad idea. They have to give a really good explanation about its absence until now which I'm sure they won't be able to.
Just realised that Niadra's in a terrible situation. The ship's FTL is broken, even if she's close enough to Shakuras to get there in only a few years, which would mean she was incredibly close when she broke the engines, the planet's been destroyed. She really should put all her very limited resources into trying to birth a leviathan.
24/11/2015 14:28Posted by Brukov
She really should put all her very limited resources into trying to birth a leviathan.

Funny, man.
I am saying if Xel'Naga were learning of the Voice then it should be about the same age as they.
Actually they can explain it easy by following the things in that epilogue or a mission like the "infinit cycle".
I am not sure that Xel'Nagas and the Voice were spawned from the void, but i know Amon and the Voice are Void entitysy which must be rly close to the Void, actually I think a part of it.
Yeah, before LoTV release I was really hoping I would engage her in battle in a protoss mission.
@Brukov

The Tal'Darim attack and salvage malfunctioning ships. Hehehe...
@Ornstein

That would be interesting. Unless Alarak's there, slaughtering every zerg on the ship and complaining there weren't enough.
27/11/2015 16:00Posted by Ornstein
@Brukov

The Tal'Darim attack and salvage malfunctioning ships. Hehehe...

yes.. but did you see her brood at the end? like 5 hatchery's and supposedly lotv takes place 5 years after hots so niadra's brood might have been... JUST ENORMOUS if it took like 2 days to take over that ship and build 5 hatchery's then the brood should be as big as an armada so she might have spawned leviathans in the hangar bay's and maybe taken planets but i say no because it would allow the protoss to detect her and find her more easily so i say she was fighting the protoss while building an army and if the taldarim did attack her then... they would be ultimately crushed.