Pay for Abathur

Gaming, Entertainment and Science
Hi Blizzard,

seams this forum is the way to provide feedback, even so I have no idea if that's the correct part of it I just want to give some.
I am a huge Starcraft and Blizzard in general fan, I did get all Starcraft II Expensions (incl. Nova Missions) as soon as they became available, but I am a bit disappointed that you expect me to pay for an additional hero in Co-Op Missions now.
I totally understand that you have to earn money in order to further develop Starcraft but there is quite some free content available for Starcraft and now I, as someone who already bought every update available is expected to pay for an additional hero in the Co-Op missions, as I said, I am disappointed about that.

Regards
19/05/2016 06:05Posted by EntylSa
I am a bit disappointed that you expect me to pay for an additional hero in Co-Op Missions

You are what now?
Co-op Missions were added to the game for free. Hey, you did not even need to pay in order to unlock it. Blizzard continues to add great stuff like free maps/missions, mutations and mastery point system. Instead of being grateful for the extra free content added, you choose to whine about Blizzards choice to charge for future commanders? May i ask where this logic comes from?
It costs man hours to develop new things. They can't offer all the content for free. We are still getting free stuff as Kimmen posted above (for example, mew co-op maps, mutations). You don't have to purchase every new thing. There will probably be more co-op commanders in the future, when you see something you'd enjoy, just purchase that.