Narud and Amon as Coop commanders?

Gaming, Entertainment and Science
Hello! I think that it would be a great idea to add Narud and Amon as coop commanders. It'd be awesome to create such basic structures as "Oblivion Construct", "Torment Construct", "Void Rift" and for example "Rampage Construct". Training or using "Hero" units as Hybrid Nemesis, Hybrid Reaver, Hybrid Destroyer, Dominator, Behemoth and Void Trasher could be also possible.

In case of Narud, it would be randomized, what race of units he can deploy, while Amon could use a "mixed" army. However, there would be randomizations by Amon too. For example melee (zealot), ranged (hydralisk), flyer (viking) OR melee (zergling), ranged (marauder/marine), flyer (phoenix) etc.

At last, but not least, the missions would have a wide scale. For example: "Rush the Xel'Naga temple", "Defend Void Trashers while the destroy Sgt. Hammers Fortress" etc...

What do you think?
They are the bad guys. It would be strange to play a level where Raynor teams up with Amon and fights Amon's forces...
Yeah, but if you choose a bad guy, only an other villain could be your ally. So that brings up the idea of more evil commanders (eg. Arcturus, or the mind controlled version of Raszagal, Aldaris, Kerrigan... But damn, that would be a sh!tload of work...) ... (or not)
12/06/2016 12:59Posted by Leviathan
Yeah, but if you choose a bad guy, only an other villain could be your ally. So that brings up the idea of more evil commanders (eg. Arcturus, or the mind controlled version of Raszagal, Aldaris, Kerrigan... But damn, that would be a sh!tload of work...) ... (or not)

Dead characters should stay dead. This isn't Heroes of the Storm unless the said maps are history based. But that would mean less commanders for specific maps.
Playing villains would need their specific maps or at least modification of the current ones for whenever players play villains...
Raynor is "dead" too, or at least he is gone where nobody can find him, and no one knows anything about him, which is kinda the same I think... But He is also a playable commander. However, Kerrigan, Abathur, Raynor and Swann don't have anything to do with eg. Rak'Shir, they still can be played on that map.
17/06/2016 14:02Posted by Leviathan
Raynor is "dead" too, or at least he is gone where nobody can find him, and no one knows anything about him, which is kinda the same I think.

Think again. You are fighting the forces of Amon in co-op, hybrids and whatnot. Does it happen after LotV Epilogue? I think not.
However, Kerrigan, Abathur, Raynor and Swann don't have anything to do with eg. Rak'Shir, they still can be played on that map.

It's not the same tournament as in the campaign. It's a different one where it happened for those people to be there.
Wouldn't make sense. None of the other commanders are evil. Kerrigan is "good" now. Teamwork a la WC3, mortals against the Burning Le-... oops, "Amon's forces".

Lore-wise, coop happens during the epilogue. I'm surprised some don't find that to be obvious. Epilogue and coop are the same event, told through different gameplay. The first time I played the campaign I actually thought they were going to leave it open-ended, as a form of introducing the coop mode as an endless struggle with the hybrids.

However, Kerrigan, Abathur, Raynor and Swann don't have anything to do with eg. Rak'Shir, they still can be played on that map.

Rak'shir from coop and rak'shir from the campaign are two different events. You don't help Alarak in coop for example.