[BUG] Co-op xp partially reset

Starcraft II Technical Support
Just finished a mutation that showed by Abathur go from level 13.5 to level 14, when I clicked off the stat screen he reverted to level 13 flat, no xp progress at all, 0/120000 (and all other commanders are reset to the beginning of their current level)

Reset the game to see if it would update my levels to where they should be and it didn't.

Real pain to level as it basically took away a good few hours of work on my characters.
Same happened to me. It seems that this happened to quite a few people, see bug report thread here:

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20752055987

I'd really like to know what's going on there, I don't want to play for nothing... I was just 3 levels away from getting my 10th commander to 15 and now this.
Hi Lycial and bagstone!

Thanks for reports!

We are currently looking into progression issues in SC2.

Apologies for inconvenience and we hope to have it sorted ASAP.

Best regards
14/11/2016 23:00Posted by Madkipar
Hi Lycial and bagstone!

Thanks for reports!

Best regards

Will my experience points and progress be counted later if I play coop now?
How long should we wait?
Hi, Ive got the same problem, today in the morning I played maybe 4-5 games coop missions and didn't get any xp :( please fix it.
14/11/2016 23:00Posted by Madkipar
Hi Lycial and bagstone!

Thanks for reports!

Best regards

Any idea when it will be fixed?

Will I regain all my lost xp?
Pretty bad Blizz support can not find a time to even advise when the fix is expected but as far as I understand, nothing will be done until patch 3.8 is issued tomorrow.
I find this glich very annoying, especially as now I can level up my comanders I can not get the bounties as I have already gotten them when it glitched and they didn't count then and you can't get them again.

hopefully they can and will retroactively grant the exp and bounties to everyone who has earned them.
often when I log in I have inappropriate level on all commanders. I tought it's just a display problem, but when I launched the game with nova "level 2" it was actually level 2, I had features disabled.
I have level over 150.
Game is getting more and more buggy. Shame. Re-starting the game brings my levels back, but still, shame.
I have a similar sort of problem, I've got alot of commanders on mastery but I logged in today and they were lv.5; when I restarted the game was fixed but alas this is an annoying bug.