Lore - Archons and Hybrids same?

Gaming, Entertainment and Science
I've gotten curious about how Hybrid are a hybrid of Zerg and Protoss, and also Archon are a hybrid of 2 Protoss Templars .

Any reference in lore outlining any similarities between them and maybe are they created in same process? I know that Hybrid were created in the lab, but in the lab they might have pushed for the same fusion process that 2 Templars use?

I also noticed Archon shares same quotes as the Hybrid and also Dark Archon can utilise void energies same as Hybrids. And Dark Archons usually when created are in agony, so are the Hybrids in agony, as Amon wanted Hybrids to be in agony as he hated Xel'Nagas creations.

Basically I think Archons and Amons Hybrids are same/simillar type of entities. Any thoughts?
27/11/2016 13:47Posted by Eugo
I've gotten curious about how Hybrid are a hybrid of Zerg and Protoss, and also Archon are a hybrid of 2 Protoss Templars .

Hybrid in a manner of speaking. Protoss/Archons do not meld their genetics, or at least not just that, but their psionic potential whilst the hybrid of SCII are mostly a genetic fusion of the purity of essence and the purity of form.
I also noticed Archon shares same quotes as the Hybrid

Don't know about that but I wouldn't consider it.
Dark Archon can utilise void energies same as Hybrids.

So? The Overmind and Cerebrates used void energies too. The Dark Templar do so too.
And Dark Archons usually when created are in agony, so are the Hybrids in agony, as Amon wanted Hybrids to be in agony as he hated Xel'Nagas creations.

I don't think the hybrid are in any agony as they wouldn't be able fight properly and use their psionics. Archons expire after a while because they basically are spheres of energy. They lose their material integrity once said protoss connect their most inner energetic parts. Their bodies are dematerialized into energy.
Basically I think Archons and Amons Hybrids are same/simillar type of entities. Any thoughts?

What you're looking for is an Archon made from a Dark Templar and a High Templar. That would be "closer" to Amon's hybrid. I think that could have been the Twilight Archon.