Game won't launch-previously worked

Starcraft Remastered Technical Support
Bought the game and downloaded just fine- not having that particular issue.

I played the game the night I bought/downloaded, no problem. Go out of town for a few days, crank comp back up and download patch 1.20 and now the game won't launch. I click the Play button, says Game is running... no change for about 12 seconds then just resets itself and can click the Play button again to start the entire cycle over.

I can't be the only one having this problem! Pretty frustrating that it worked the day I got it and now it won't. Oh well, any help appreciated.
Hey,
Have you been able to launch the game since you last posted?

I have a similar issue, although I haven't bought the Remastered edition. Played vintage up until Remastered was announced, now it was updated and crashes immediately when I try to launch it. Repair, update, reinstall all didn't help.
06/09/2017 14:09Posted by Tiogaradh
Hey,
Have you been able to launch the game since you last posted?

are you actually gonna help or just ask if "it works since you last posted"? jeeez
Same issue happening for me
Ditto...
Hey all

Please be careful when posting on older threads, and it would also be helpful if you can give more information on what problems you're actually seeing and what you've tried already to fix it. There's only so much we can do without more information from you.
ok - using a Clevo RU57, slightly older gaming laptop - just put windows 7 SP1 on it because vista no longer supported. I used Easydrive to find all the latest drivers and installed them. Diablo III works so it's not a driver issue? I am trying to use the oldest version of starcraft 1 with it (it worked fine on this machine back in the day) - but now even that has to connect to battlenet and do some sort of "upgrade" that then prevents it from launching. You click on Play in the battlenet window - it says game launching.... then nothing happens (suspect it is the up connection to battlenet server) - but it doesn't hang around long enough for me to analyse it - haven't managed to catch anything on task manager. Any suggestions ?
Please put this in a new thread.