Holy Macromony

Multiplayer Discussion
Ok! Has anyone achieved this one? If yes how?! I must be stupid but I'm 100% sure that I should have already done this. Tried with Strike Fighter Platform, few BCs and ravens the rest I spent on Han's supply - nothing. Than I was spamming only BCs (like 6 of them), 8 vikings and one raven as Horner's supply; Han's supply - 38 widow mines and 5 Assault galleon with drones in Void Launch (drones are 6 supply for every Assault galleon which means 30?) Drones doesn't count? Strike Fighter Platform doesn't count?

I mean am I doing something wrong here or this thing is broken?
yes, bad math.
Achievement doesn't work until you lvl 15
18/11/2017 07:26Posted by AFFLYA

Really? If so thx m8.

18/11/2017 07:26Posted by AFFLYA

Yes, I see you're bad in it. No problem you'll get better, not.
17/11/2017 21:19Posted by AlQaholic
Ok! Has anyone achieved this one? If yes how?! I must be stupid but I'm 100% sure that I should have already done this. Tried with Strike Fighter Platform, few BCs and ravens the rest I spent on Han's supply - nothing. Than I was spamming only BCs (like 6 of them), 8 vikings and one raven as Horner's supply; Han's supply - 38 widow mines and 5 Assault galleon with drones in Void Launch (drones are 6 supply for every Assault galleon which means 30?) Drones doesn't count? Strike Fighter Platform doesn't count?

I mean am I doing something wrong here or this thing is broken?

It works you noob, read my other posts, i explained it already, but guess you really bad at searching.
And you're bad at replaying and reading. You'd have said that at the first time plonker. So drones doesn't count as I questioned up there. Nothing to do with the maths here only your incompetence in reading.

Learn to read before trying to be smart in forums.

Mediocre people these days...
18/11/2017 13:01Posted by AlQaholic
And you're bad at replaying and reading. You'd have said that at the first time plonker. So drones doesn't count as I questioned up there. Nothing to do with the maths here only your incompetence in reading.

Learn to read before trying to be smart in forums.

Mediocre people these days...

Yes, your math is trash, add again and see whats wrong.
Read again the achivement, do the math and stop posting usless stuff on forums, or learn to read better.
ERmmm, well, im 100% sure I've done it exactly correct, after disregarding Assault Galleons' Drone Hangars and Strike Fighter Platforms.
I just had a game with 5 x Sovereign Battlecruisers and 6 Theia Ravens, 30+12 = 42/40 Horner supply, AND I had 44 Hellbats towards the end, so that should be 44 x 2 = 88/80 Han supply.

You need 80 (Mira) HAN supply and 40 (Matt) HORNER supply for this achievement, so I should be covered with 88+42!

I did it in Dead of Night on Brutal, it only requires on Hard, so that should be fine? Still I dont get the achievement...
18/11/2017 21:17Posted by MidNighT
Yes, your math is trash, add again and see whats wrong.
Read again the achivement, do the math and stop posting usless stuff on forums, or learn to read better.

Man your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

If your IQ is no higher than room temperature or suffering due to extra chromosomes disabling you to understand maybe don't try to be smartarse. Cuz if you're gonna be a smartarse, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ar$e. I mean it's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Two brain cells you have. Two. One is lost and another one is out looking for it.

As for the useless part, you'd know better. Just start with your parents for example. As two wrongs don't make a right.

18/11/2017 22:55Posted by Voidreaper
ERmmm, well, im 100% sure I've done it exactly correct, after disregarding Assault Galleons' Drone Hangars and Strike Fighter Platforms.
I just had a game with 5 x Sovereign Battlecruisers and 6 Theia Ravens, 30+12 = 42/40 Horner supply, AND I had 44 Hellbats towards the end, so that should be 44 x 2 = 88/80 Han supply.

You need 80 (Mira) HAN supply and 40 (Matt) HORNER supply for this achievement, so I should be covered with 88+42!

I did it in Dead of Night on Brutal, it only requires on Hard, so that should be fine? Still I dont get the achievement...

The point was, I did it after I reached lv15 with this commander. I was trying to do it before I reached lv15, didn't work. However when I repeated all the same (after I got that last level), got the achievement.