Prtoss OP despite new patch

StarCraft II General
Hello all!
I want blizzard to ask why they have so problems to balance this game?
I play Terran and I have 10% wins against protoss and 50% against terran and zerg.
So why?
Protoss have the timelapse and can 100% faster for a certain time....so my opponent have 3base + army, and i just two bases and a handful marines....and i have a ressources stand of max 300and apm of 100.protoss had jus a apm of 60.
So if they can´t balance this, even with freeplay no one will play this....
Delete the unfair timelaps or make it just 50%faster but do something.....
stop whining - you got 14 wins out of 19 games
build marauders
git gud
#goldplayerwhiningaboutbalance

Edit: And if you ever care about getting better, go to ggtracker.com, upload 2-3 replays every week and post them on the US forums / terran section:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/13433/
20/11/2017 15:03Posted by Geriman
I play Terran and I have 10% wins against protoss and 50% against terran and zerg.

So because YOU are having trouble, the game should be changed for everyone else?
Truth is Protoss is struggling right now especially in the early game and are far from OP.
Anyways, they could sit on a 20% winrate and there would be still at least on guy calling Protoss OP. Just normal protoss life.
I like Terran tears...
Terrans with te OP mules are moaning for chrono boost....
Man, I'm looking into SC2 after 6 years, and Protoss used to be at the mercy of Zerg. I stopped playing because Protoss didnt have the tools to efficiently deal with muta harrass....good if they're OP
They're underpowered as always. Exeptions are some strange strategies that were abused for a short time. Gimmicks that gave us a chance to win but every time they were nerfed after 2 weeks. When Zerg or Terran had OP tactics it wasn't nerfed or it was done after months, even years. When it comes to Protoss it always takes them 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to win by gimmick tactics, it is stupid and game breaking. I want Toss to be on a par with Z and T. Maybe after 7 years we can finally do that?
28/11/2017 07:58Posted by Beliar
They're underpowered as always. Exeptions are some strange strategies that were abused for a short time. Gimmicks that gave us a chance to win but every time they were nerfed after 2 weeks. When Zerg or Terran had OP tactics it wasn't nerfed or it was done after months, even years. When it comes to Protoss it always takes them 2 weeks. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to win by gimmick tactics, it is stupid and game breaking. I want Toss to be on a par with Z and T. Maybe after 7 years we can finally do that?

So is Protoss OP now or not (looking at the opening post)??

When last have you played dude? Your profile looks the same as mine. Is everyone just diamond these days? Is Masters the new diamond or what?
I remember all the dickmeasurng and people going "yeah but I'm high-diamond" lol.

That ladder was a lot of fun. Dota could learn from that
Seems like a rock paper scissors balance now.

I play zerg i beat protoss easily but terran mess me up, and you play terran apparently get messed up by protoss
Blizzard after the new patch keep up the good job to destroy the Protoss race....
20/11/2017 15:03Posted by Geriman
Hello all!
I want blizzard to ask why they have so problems to balance this game?

Balance whine at diamond/platinum level. Are you serious? Stop please.