F2P for coop is utter !@#$e.

Multiplayer Discussion
Having too many plonkers around with lvl 1-5 commanders playing hard & brutal. Newbies, no idea how to play those commanders + no idea about this game and missions.

Well done Blizzard! This is the stupidest thing you've ever done!
Absolutely agree! lvl 1-2 idiots have swarmed co-op mode and are just here to sabotage the missions, some of them dont even make an army, just watch you struggle alone! others attack you with workers right after start! i get a lot of mission fail, because of these idiots! cant even find a mastery lvl player!
Well, it is making life difficult, that's for sure. We can only hope that as time goes on people will either improve or move on from Co-op to I can't say I care where. Co-op was a headache sometimes even without clueless newbies wobbling around.
I think it would be really good with an optional marker when queuing to match with people around the same level and mastery-only if you're level 15 with a commander.. i don't think there should be a penalty in co-op in any way since you might as well play it with a friend but i like to play co-op with randoms ;) the mutations might become a bit more challenging when a lvl 1 commander suddenly joins me for it on hard though.
You should be able to beat brutal on your own with a level 15 commander, if youre a player good enough to be playing brutal.

I yesterday beat a regular mission on brutal on level 3 horners while my ally was afk.
17/11/2017 07:12Posted by ƗƧƩẊƳƁƛƆƘƗ
You should be able to beat brutal on your own with a level 15 commander, if youre a player good enough to be playing brutal.

I yesterday beat a regular mission on brutal on level 3 horners while my ally was afk.

This doesn't make sense. If it were so, it would be a single player.
it expects two players of roughly the same average skill to play.
Don't spread the hate in-game though. The frustration is there to be sure. Even had 1 guy leave outright (I finished the game solo controlling 2 bases, nice challenge too) and 1 guy attack my base with drones at the start. He was grieving all the Han and Horner commanders by killing their CC at the start of the game. I saw it in his match history. (Also reported him) I've seen many level 1's just make 3-4 units the whole game. I've lost a few matches. Asking them to make more stuff didn't help. It certainly added to the challenge.

"Locking" Hard mode for at least level 7-8 like the game suggests is much better, and then the same with Brutal, starting at level 12? or something. At least while playing with randoms, if you are groupped the lock could be deactivated for people who would like to do so.
17/11/2017 14:54Posted by NLKroepoek
Don't spread the hate in-game though. The frustration is there to be sure. Even had 1 guy leave outright (I finished the game solo controlling 2 bases, nice challenge too) and 1 guy attack my base with drones at the start. He was grieving all the Han and Horner commanders by killing their CC at the start of the game. I saw it in his match history. (Also reported him) I've seen many level 1's just make 3-4 units the whole game. I've lost a few matches. Asking them to make more stuff didn't help. It certainly added to the challenge.

"Locking" Hard mode for at least level 7-8 like the game suggests is much better, and then the same with Brutal, starting at level 12? or something. At least while playing with randoms, if you are groupped the lock could be deactivated for people who would like to do so.

I know Blizz doesn't read EU forums but I really wish someone over at the US forums made a ruckus with this same idea, 'cause it'd fix the whole thing with an easy tweak.
guess u were a god at co op from the start and didnt lose the game for the other player before Right? Right?? definietly Right!! those dirty low lvls how dare they play with me now tsk tsk tsk
Locking hadr for lvls 7-8? I beat hard at lvl 1 with someone of similar skill (at any lvl). Anyone who has played multiplayer or campaign before at a decent lvl does.