Achievement Bug: Holy Macromony Coop

Starcraft II Technical Support
Hey there,

I found an achievement Bug regarding the new Coop-Commander "Han and Horner".
The Achievement "Holy Macromony" wants you to gather supply worth of
80 of Han´s and 40 of Horner´s, on Hard.
I did that now twice on the Brutal difficulty, and nothing seems to be achieved.

I even destroyed all the Bomber plattforms and killed off my workers to not interfere with that.
Had 80+ Reapers and alone 5 Battlecruisers+ viks and wraiths assembled = 50+Supply, with ravens 60~!
Did not get any achievement whatsoever.

Now here is the Question:
Is the achievement only for the Hard difficulty or is it ok to play it at a higher difficulty, like any other was before?

I hope to see an answer to this shortly.

With kind regards
BakaDesu
Confirmed.
I got it tho, and it works, maybe do the math again ?
You have 21 + 6 Workers first base + 18 + 6 Workers second base. = 51 total.
149 left of which 5*6 = 30 are flying baracks (after interceptor upgrade) - NOT COUNTING.
so you are left with ~ 119 worth of units.
Kill one worker build those 10 aerial drops (4*10 supply for Mat) and the rest go for Mira's units. 80 reapers or something.
(thats how i did it) ;)
Good luck!
Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.