StarCraft 2 exit crash

Starcraft II Technical Support
Hi don't know if anyone else is having this problem but recently when I exit the game I can't do anything as it is frozen, the only way to get out of it is to restart the pc or sign out and it's very annoying.
Yes! I've got the same issue and i thought it's something wrong with my pc ....
It's so annoying..
I have the same problem since the last patch (4.1.3)
I have the same problem, not noly when I exit the game but also when ALT+TAB or iconize SC2.

Do you use USB headset? I had similar problem in the past with USB headset (usb audio device) it was fixed and now it is come back...
I use both USB and the Jack but never had this problem since buying Starcraft 2 until now
Can you try if without USB headphones you have the same issue or not? Disconnect the USB headphones. Thanks
I noticed that when the application freezes the CPU is working at 36% constantly..
I have to kill SC2 process in Task Manager.
I use Logitech USB headset, I hope this helps solve the issue. Support tell if you need more info.
Thanks
Having the same issue. I can't even access the task manager to kill SCII. I have to restart my pc. Using Roccat Kave headset.
22/01/2018 04:35Posted by Eichmann
Having the same issue. I can't even access the task manager to kill SCII. I have to restart my pc. Using Roccat Kave headset.

Set the task manager --> options --> always on top and the next time SC2 will freeze you will able to kill it.

Support did you add this issue into your bug tracking system?
Many Thanks
22/01/2018 19:33Posted by Cardan
22/01/2018 04:35Posted by Eichmann

Set the task manager --> options --> always on top and the next time SC2 will freeze you will able to kill it.

Support did you add this issue into your bug tracking system?
Many Thanks

Thanks Cardan. Received a update this morning when I did a forced update check on the App. And since then the issue is sorted on my side. Hope it's sorted with all of you as well.
Will check it to see if it works will report back when I do
Just received a update tonight again, it's crashing when I try to exit like before.
Received an update today, and the game stil crashing when I exit or when I try to Alt+Tab.
Game is still crashing.
After the last update, the game still freeze!

The freeze issue happens:

- on exit (freezes with black screen)
- when ALT + TAB or when minimize (iconize) -> maximize --> freeze
- while playing (random and rare)

Support please tell if you need more info
Thanks
Hey guys,
Please begin by working through the troubleshooting steps here.

Thank you for your answere.
Yesterday somebody answere me the same thing on the frensh forum. So, I'm trying since yesterday to solve the problem.
My driver are up to date. (Nvidia GTX 760)
My windows is up to date (windows 8.1)
My starcraft was up to date too.
I completly uninstalled starcraft 2 and I reinstalled it but the problem still the same.
I defragmented my hard drive, after that the problem still here.
I made an analysis of my hard drive. The analysis found one error, I fixed the error, but the problem still here.

Thank you for trying to help but the problem still here.
I recentrly assembled new PC with new fresh installation ad all drivers are updated to latest version. I don't think the issue is related to problems of bad installation...
I have the same exact issue.
Game is freezing to a black screen during exit at game but also during alt+esc during game when trying to go into windows desktop.

Happens all the time.

All my drivers are up to date.
SC2 has been re-installed properly. The game is working fine.

Tested: Different resolutions (low,mid,high,ultra, ...). Also tested in windowed mode. None works.
Also tested: HDD wipe & clean windows install.

System: Win10 Pro OS
GTX 770
Intel i7-4770
32GB RAM

Please help. This is really annoying.
System: Win 10 Pro
GeForce GTX 780
Intel i9 7940X
16GB RAM
Intel Optane 900P PCIe SSD
Samsung 960 pro NVMe SSD

the issue still happens after the update of the latest graphics drivers GeForce 390.77