What are your least favourite Co-op missions?

Multiplayer Discussion
As the title says.
This is simply out of curiosity... who knows, maybe this will lead to something.
Mine are, in no particular order:
Malwarfare
Scythe of Amon
Cradle of Death
Void Thrashing

Why? I think some of them are a little teeny bit too fast :)

What are your least liked missions?
I only hate two missions.
Void Trashing , because its an easy mission and gets boring if you get it all the time.
Part and Parcel , Davis is annoying even after she got patched.
I am not play SC2 for a year but what I remember I hate Mist Opportunities and The Vermillion Problem. Simply because both was annoying with even more annoying protagonists :-D.

On the other hand I like void launch (cannon rush with tempests was fun) everything was dead before it even launch :-D and I like Dead of Night (partially nostalgia partially I like tower defense games)
the mission when you are on kaldir and shall destroy transports on before they warp out. are annoying when you play as zerg especially with zagara due to the weak anti air units that you got.
zagara only got corruptor that can deal an ok amount of damage and it takes time to get it and even to upgrade it. so doing the mission on any difficulity above normal is next to impossible
I am terribly annoyed with "The Vermillion Problem". Other than that I actually enjoy all of the others.

And @ChubbtChaser, build scourge. They own everything in the air. Makes Zagara probably the best commander for that specific map.
they can do alot of damage but they require alot of vespene to build in order to be effective. even with the reduced vespene cost upgrade.
my speciality with zagara is zergrushing the enemy with ground units which feels useless on that map
they are ok on casual and normal but not on hard
Scythe of Amon
Cradle of Death
Void Thrashing

Besides hoping for more maps, i'm also hoping for map revamp and improvements. These 3 maps are just plain terrible, small and annoying.
my least favorite mission is the vermillion problem.
25/08/2018 14:25Posted by ChubbyChaser
the mission when you are on kaldir and shall destroy transports on before they warp out. are annoying when you play as zerg especially with zagara due to the weak anti air units that you got.
zagara only got corruptor that can deal an ok amount of damage and it takes time to get it and even to upgrade it. so doing the mission on any difficulity above normal is next to impossible

Scourges is the answer. Until you can create them there are the hydras.
Scythe of Amon is undoable with certain commanders. Even the main objective, not counting the bonus.
Malwarfare is a pain in the !@# for those commanders who cannot call down units at selected locations directly. Especially because flyers stuck at the cliffs.

I too hope to see new maps btw. But they should not be time limited. Bonus objective is okay for time limit, but not the main. We have very few of them. Only Chain of Ascension, Dead of Night and Lock & Load can last forever if you want.