Cyberbullying, cheating & toxicity

Multiplayer Discussion
Tanking MMR, players deliberately losing games to play vs lower league opponents, has always been a problem. Its disheartening that this still goes on and openly too. Cyberbullying is exactly what it is - stronger players openly gaming the system to beat weaker players.

Blizz must do something about this problem. It is just ignored and faithful SC2 players continue to suffer because of it.

Its frustrating, corrupts the leagues and is just ignored, despite it being classed as cheating by Blizz's own rules. And on top of this, players that do it are often toxic and BM because they know they can get away with it with no repercussions.

So much focus on cheating and toxicity in Overwatch or MOBA's, but in SC2, supposedly with a flagship community, its just ignored. And its not as though it difficult to detect.

I still regularly encounter it, and after 8 years of this problem its time Blizz actually did something about it. Its reportable, but pointless, because there are no repercussions.
Report it, it takes time for them to investigate every single claim that is made but it is the only thing we can do.
03/09/2018 23:43Posted by Likkan
Report it, it takes time for them to investigate every single claim that is made but it is the only thing we can do.

Why should we report it, i just uninstalled sc2 right now because i am tired of this !@#$.
You dont have to report it. Just filter the players that lose 10+ games in a row after 1sec. I it not so hard. And if they have repeat losing 10+ games by quitting after 1 sec, and then they win 20+ games then i think it is quite obvious.

Blizzard is so afraid of losing more players that they close an eye to it.

Sorry but this game was quite ok years ago, now they are only bullies left plus some noobs lured by F2P. There are some GM and Master only to have tournaments running.