Commander Deleveled To Level 5??

Starcraft II Technical Support
I wonder what StarCraft will do about this technical issue.
Any idea?
Same for me. Rayner and Artanis affected, Karax and Fenix not. My profile also seems odd...
I have had my initial non-purchased co-op commanders reverted to level 5, my Alarak and the Horners remain unaffected.
I wonder why they didn't put out any announcement of this, like "we're aware of this issue and are working on it. It is expected to be rectified within X (time)"
¿Why they do not say something? I'm new into this game and I wanted to purchase Alarak, but honestly, I started to play 3 weeks ago and it's full of bugs since I started to play and now this...
Same here, Kerrigan just dropped to level 5 yesterday. The game says it can't be trained "until purchased". Wondering why have not Blizzard still acknowledged this issue?
Same problem with Raynor. I only play this commander and I hope Blizzard is going to fix this mistake. Don't wanna loose all my game time...
Hey, I just played a game with my lvl5 kerrigan, after the game she was back to her original level (+masteries). Try playing a game with your commanders.
It is also fixed for me.
i never had this problem at all. my commanders was on level 15 with the exception of tychus which is not yet on level 15 so he is on the level i got him to. another player i played with played with artanis and he remained on level 5.
StarCraft 2 team has fixed the Co-Op deleveled, guys. Enjoy!!
often when I log in I have inappropriate level on all commanders. I tought it's just a display problem, but when I launched the game with nova "level 2" it was actually level 2, I had features disabled.
I have level over 150.
Game is getting more and more buggy. Shame. Re-starting the game brings my levels back, but still, shame.
i have never experienced it on my account but, people i have played with have. it seems to be present on newer accounts only. my starcraft 2 account goes all the way back to 2010.
Heya,

Thank you for using the search function to try and find a solution or answer, but please do not bump such old threads. If you cannot find a recent thread that matches your description, create a new thread for yourself instead.

Note that this is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

You do need to have logged into the Americas region before you can do that. Click on the box above the play button and select the Americas region. Login to the game and go through the steps to create a player profile. Once done, you can log into the Americas region forums to post your feedback.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.