Venting god darnit

Multiplayer Discussion
Okay im gonna !@#$ing vent so much im gonna burst.

What the %^-* !@# happpened to this piece of $%^- game?????????

I do 4v4s. im diamon at the moment. 2 games in a row i get paired with people who has never tried the game. Im next to a terran who says its first time he is trying terran... OF COURSE HE HAS NO ARMY AND I END UP DEFENDING 3 PEOPLE............

I even said what to look at for in the beginning. THIS GAME IS SO *!@#ING DEAD FOR VETERANS THAT IM GONNA CRY AND DIE AT THE SAME TIME..... HOW AM I GONNA ENJOY MULTIPLAYER WHEN I GET PAIRED WITH $%^-ING NEWBIES. AND YES I AM ALLOWED TO SAY NEWBS CUS THEY *!@#ING ARE.

BLIZZARD YOU RUNIED YOUR OWN GOD DAMN FRANCHISE AND $%^-. are you fuking just pairing everyone in 4v4s cus there is not enough players?????????

I see those at 40 apm sitting on diamond ranking??? i hvae never seen that before???

I decided to try this dead *!@ game again and its a #$%^ing disaster... i'm not a rage kid, but seeing one of my favorite games getting completely -*!@ on and dying and ....... AHHHHHH what a piece of #$%^ -*!@ing #$%^ game this has become... and there is nothing out there that compares or even can do when it comes to RTS.

-*!@ people and #$%^ blizzard lame way of marketing this dead -*! game... trying to soak the last @#$% out of it.
SOSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i took another game.......... someone is sitting at platinum level with 40 apm. He build a ghost academy 4 minuttes into a game where we even scouted a massive income of enemies

So its official, my game of starcraft 2 ended here 02 october 2018. Rip you piece of !@#$ activision blizzard money making dick lickers.

Its not just today im pissed------- ive been giving this game several chances.

BUT I GUESS THERE IS A REASON WHY PEOPLE ARE FLEEING THIS GAME.

Last word, over and out. %^-*.