The Zerg Nerfs are gone too far

Multiplayer Discussion
-Ravager nerfed and Siege tank got buffed,
-Thor Air splash radius incresed makes it impossible for muta use,
-Infestor Burrow cast nerfed,
-Infestor Fungal nerfed to the point it doesnt stop or disable any unit,
-Broodlord range nerfed from 11 to 10
-Swarm host nerfed to its current useless form,
-Ultralisk nerfed to the ground and Mara buffed as well??? and siege tanks kill ultras very easliy now.

Both buffing ghost and thor and siege tank and getting zergs all agression posibility seems really unfair.

On top of that incoming nerfs are:
-Hyralisk(core unit)
-Queen(the zerg races life line)
-Creep
-Roach!?!?!?(really nerfing roach regen) Already the worst unit in the game getting nerfed?

So hydralisk nerf was suggested dps drop from 0,54 to 0,57 and now even before
the nerf comes its 0,59 so nerfed again even before the nerf comes.

Nerfing hydra is a bad idea because zerg has only 1 viable comp hydra ling bane,
it would be lik nerfing marine the core unit.

Zerg cant play roach cause of siege tanks cant play muta cause of Thors cant play
Broodlord cause of Thor and Ghost and lack of real infestor which is zergs late game option. Zerg cant play Ultras cause of Tanks ghost or even mara!

This will make zerg unplayable even more there will be no viable option left.
Mass marine on its own can kill mass hydra 1 time you caught without enough banes the game is over terran will overpower and you will lose cant engage the dps without forcing them to micro back...

Too many nerfs and all couter measures are buffed to the point it becomes unplayable not a good sight for a t "competitive rts" its getting more and more like a phone game tbh....

A move with mech or mass bio or sky toss or toss death ball zerg has nothing to engage in late game, all early to mid game agression is taken away. every unit needs a speed upgrade every unit needs creep, you are basicly telling zerg to never leave creep and not giving zerg any late game option as well.. ultras and broodlords countered by ghost and ultras will die to siege tanks anyway
and now u are nerfing transfuse as well?
Blizzard dont like zerg
this WCS we have 7 protoss i see there game they just ez A attack
in lower player all protoss player is master 3
23 APM win game
this toss no need APM no strategy no micro no macro Canon rush to win
even carbot animation told that 10 apm kill all
Blizzard pls remake protoss or remove it and replace by xelnaga i just want you know sOs is old player win 2 title WCS cuz op race and he still play in blizzcon but player like ByuN or scarlett becuse this bad balance for zerg and terran have no chance
fix this game pls
15/10/2018 10:37Posted by NIIIN
Blizzard dont like zerg
this WCS we have 7 protoss i see there game they just ez A attack
in lower player all protoss player is master 3
23 APM win game
this toss no need APM no strategy no micro no macro Canon rush to win
even carbot animation told that 10 apm kill all
Blizzard pls remake protoss or remove it and replace by xelnaga i just want you know sOs is old player win 2 title WCS cuz op race and he still play in blizzcon but player like ByuN or scarlett becuse this bad balance for zerg and terran have no chance
fix this game pls

Zergs rank higher on average on ladder, are dominating the foreign scene for a very long time and is doing fine even on top korean level, so i have no idea where any of you get your ideas of zerg doing badly from.
Ok. I will bite OP. Explain this: https://i.redd.it/e3gxjvq7djs11.png

There are the fewest Zerg players yet the race is highly overrepresented in Diamond+Masters
17/10/2018 20:09Posted by Chillypill
Explain this: https://i.redd.it/e3gxjvq7djs11.png

Made up bull!@#$?

Either way, Zerg's skill floor is too high, their aggressive options are nearly non-existant, and they sure as !@#$ aren't fun to play as.
But that might be why this game is near dead, it just isn't fun. Too much "terrible terrible damage", still never got rid of the dumb as !@#$ macro mechanics.

There are the fewest Zerg players yet the race is highly overrepresented in Diamond+Masters

Shouldn't have bitten ^^

Because Zerg have to overcome so much so get to Grand/Master they get stuck in dia/low-master until they know every in and out of everything in this game.
https://i.redd.it/e3gxjvq7djs11.png
Well you can see where it comes from, it is well described in that chart of yours.

Higher the rank is, Z is stronger... lower the rank is Z is weaker.

People generally don't understand the concept of Z, its either win very early, within 1st 8 mins, or macro like a boss and take over the map for late game.

Though in all fairness, Z is the hardest to play, but the strongest if used properly.

Its whole different set of problems that people like Z from lore standpoint, but can't grasp their game mechanics and still insist in playing as main Z.

OP is right however, constant nerfs are never good, from psychological standpoint.
We need to talk about Thor like with this new BC as an opener and a late game unit,
and Thor reking Broodlords too hard its like not even equal in late game.

I mean late game is now favoring Terran how does this make any sense? Terran is the agreessor all game, they set the tempo of the game, there is the constant threat of losing 20 workers to 5-6 hellion yolo, moving out and attacking like a viable way before hive tech is way too hard.

But this has been since the begining but now getting to hive means nothing. Super slow Broods getting out ranged by a factory unit makes no sense.

This needs to be adressed and the push itself can hit before hive... Terran can hit a timing pre-hive with tank thor hellbat and thats all they need 3 units 1 is pure mineral reactorable spamm unit. And 2 gas units that he builds up over time minute 8 he hits. there is no way to engage it with roach hydra and/or Swarm host.

I m losing to terrans 250~300 mmr below me its absurd. I dont want to talk about anyones skill level but this a move mech and lock on mech is both too hard to counter and we have no option to survive/tech up to. This is depressing.
Thor ^^, do you know what neural parasite is, or yank ? You can make swarmhosts vs mech and you get free money, or even vs bio in lategame, or infested marines. Thor liberator isn't even that good. You can make 5 nydus to each terran expansion, because of cost vs mech and than pull him out. And main zerg army broodlord-viper-infestor, with spores underneath still beats thor lib easily. You have better army, you can use queens to heal them even and you will have hydras on support, especially after fight couple hydras with it is strong.