Problems with Zeratul

Multiplayer Discussion
I love playing him, I really do, but I've noticed just a few issues with him.

1) Broken pathfinding around Artifact Reserve means that units will get stuck trying to walk between it and any adjacent structures.

2) Passageway enhancement cache 1 allows Tasseract cannons and monoliths to project a copy on the battlefield, however by description this should be unlocked by Passageway enhancement cache 2.

3) Is not Ariel Hansen - seriously, I'm still holding out hope.

Please add any other problems.
Whenever I have Zeratul ally I can hear sentry sound whole mission. It is quite annoying.

Also, as I noticed the constructs don't have increased damage and armor due to artifacts collected.
17/11/2018 17:36Posted by Mazso
Whenever I have Zeratul ally I can hear sentry sound whole mission. It is quite annoying.

Also, as I noticed the constructs don't have increased damage and armor due to artifacts collected.

cannons and monoliths do, but I don't think other constructs should be getting upgrades.
By constructs I meant the third tear of top panel due to collected fragments. During the campaign they are the constructs and on Lock&Load there is one as well.
This commander is the first one with so many bugs. Two days ago I wanted to go for second fragment, pressed the key to see where's its location and the game totally froze for me and for ally.

Also as stated here units act weird sometimes, getting stuck between objects even though there's plenty of space to go between 'em.

Idk should constructs gain the dmg and armour after all three fragments are collected. Haven't read/found anywhere about it. Do you have a source for it or just assuming @Mazso?
On the temple level I had 2 fragments spawn on the island to the top-right. If I didn't have the transport I would not have been able to collect them.
who knew blizzard could make a coop commander so badly,they really need to remake or update him
19/11/2018 20:05Posted by JackNurse
On the temple level I had 2 fragments spawn on the island to the top-right. If I didn't have the transport I would not have been able to collect them.

I think that's working as intended
20/11/2018 12:43Posted by AlQaholic
19/11/2018 20:05Posted by JackNurse

That's alarming since Zeratul only unlock transport at level 6.
20/11/2018 21:19Posted by JackNurse
<span class="truncated">...</span>

That's alarming since Zeratul only unlock transport at level 6.

if you had it unlocked then, or maybe even the prism on 9, there´s no cause to call out a bug there. sometimes you have to get to places you never got so far. thats whats makes Zeratul special and a little random. I tried to find a artifact on lock&load, clue was "next to the blueish pylon" no other special structure, i found 30 secs before we won :P

Pathfinding RP-Reasoning: It´s Xel'Naga tech. Thats old!

Workaround: you got to build only 8 additional Buildings anyway (1 Nexus, 2 Gates, 2 Robotics, 1 Core, 1 Templarthingy, 1 RoboBay) you´ve got all the space on the map to leave some broader Roads
18/11/2018 23:34Posted by AlQaholic
Idk should constructs gain the dmg and armour after all three fragments are collected. Haven't read/found anywhere about it. Do you have a source for it or just assuming @Mazso?

The damage and armor ammount number is not yellow even with 3rd research done. That is why I was assuming they did not benefit from upgrades.