'ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT...' ISSUE

Starcraft II Technical Support
Unable to play some games diconnected without reason - I have 200MBPS symetric fiber optic ... well I was playing starcraft like in 2011 and now was about to try it ... but I see this issue is not fixed so time return to things that work? I should play lol instead of starcarft ? my game stuck in background while Im writting this game client never reconnected me so maybe ist time to uninstall :)
Hey Jake,

That connection sounds great, but there are other factors that could be causing trouble for you. This could be caused by a routing issue (the route your connection takes you to our servers) or possibly something else in your local network or computer (applications) that are causing trouble for you.

Please go through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article, to try and improve things.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/17618224337

Here they talk about how they need "more data" first before being able to do anything about it. A year has passed and I get dropped from my games daily.

It's pretty focken disheartening when they make a game and then won't even put a script into the engine that at least ATTEMPTS to reconnect you. If you lag out for longer than 2 seconds, the game just automatically drops you, pretending to be trying to reconnect you. I have yet to be reconnected one beatufiul day. 99 % cases, the moment you get "reconnecting" window, you're just out. Just like that.

Not on my end. I see this happening to everyone who I play with all over Europe.

Activision, I'd actually LIKE TO PLAY YOUR GAME! CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME DO THAT, PLEASE?
I cant play the game since at least 2 seasons because of those drops, i wanted to check new maps first against ai before laddering and got dropped from second game....

there is nothing worst than being dropped from very long ladder game that you are winning....gg, unplayable.

and yes i have tried to repair game and did all the network troubleshooting, my connection is perfectly fine and working great in all other games.